Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Türks are stupid...

This is a discussion on Türks are stupid... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; u know how stupid is it to flame other countries? -_- pfff get life bitches, theres good and bad sides ...
Page: 3

HoodFizzle

u know how stupid is it to flame other countries? -_-
    pfff get life bitches, theres good and bad sides ON EVERY FKING COUTRY, dont like it? deal with it... <_<

Originally posted by redbluegreen44+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(redbluegreen44)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3
    The one thing Turks and Americans have in common is a stupid degree of nationalism. Learn to take a joke.
    Its not a fucking joke, saying USA are nothing but killers? thats not a joke. Also another reason most of us are not taking this as a joke is because you non americans are not joking around when it comes to flaming the USA its soo fucking obvious. LIke T_rey had said other countries are really just jelous, thats a fact and thats why other countries hate on Usa.

USA-
    The most Powerful country
    Living in freedom
    Most popular country
    Have World power
    Better life then most maybe all of the country out there

And all those are FACTS go ahead and embarass your self and waste your time trying to prove those facts wrong. Also those are the facts that angers other non americans, i bet its making you mad reading those things about Usa huh?
    And its kinda funny how you and other people have to compare USA with every single country in Europe to start an argument about Usa[/b]
    It IS a joke. Whether you find it funny or not is dependent or whether you are capable of laughing at your own country, thankyou for proving my point. And please don't make me repost why no one is "jealous" of the USA, I am tired of posting that in every thread some idiot cries in. Go and travel, not everyone is living in mudhuts outside your country, in fact many of us live in richer more prosperous places.

But I think that people like you and T_rey only serve to continually prove my points in threads, that a large number of Americans who haven't travelled have delusions about their own importance, and are completely ignorant of basic facts.

Pytolina

Originally posted by schrotti
    germany > america
    Muhahahahahahahaha

Karpsu

Originally posted by h3h3h3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h3h3h3)</div>
    Originally posted by redbluegreen44@
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

The one thing Turks and Americans have in common is a stupid degree of nationalism. Learn to take a joke.

Its not a fucking joke, saying USA are nothing but killers? thats not a joke. Also another reason most of us are not taking this as a joke is because you non americans are not joking around when it comes to flaming the USA its soo fucking obvious. LIke T_rey had said other countries are really just jelous, thats a fact and thats why other countries hate on Usa.

USA-
    Living in freedom
    Most popular country
    Have World power

And all those are FACTS go ahead and embarass your self and waste your time trying to prove those facts wrong. Also those are the facts that angers other non americans, i bet its making you mad reading those things about Usa huh?
    And its kinda funny how you and other people have to compare USA with every single country in Europe to start an argument about Usa
    It IS a joke. Whether you find it funny or not is dependent or whether you are capable of laughing at your own country, thankyou for proving my point. And please don't make me repost why no one is "jealous" of the USA, I am tired of posting that in every thread some idiot cries in. Go and travel, not everyone is living in mudhuts outside your country, in fact many of us live in richer more prosperous places.

But I think that people like you and T_rey only serve to continually prove my points in threads, that a large number of Americans who haven't travelled have delusions about their own importance, and are completely ignorant of basic facts.[/b]
    For once I agree with Zero.

And USA most popular country? Maybe in the eyes of illegal immigrants but no way in the eyes of the rest of the civilized world.
    Better life than most, even all other countries? Try again. You don't live in a welfare country, you cannot support everyone with the minimium requirements for a life of some decency.
    I agree that you do have enough fire and politic power to spread your democratic way of life to a few more God forbidden countries, not your fault that the country happens to be a major oil country. Kudos to you.

tolgahan

Originally posted by redbluegreen44+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(redbluegreen44)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

USA-
    Living in freedom
    Most popular country
    Have World power

And its kinda funny how you and other people have to compare USA with every single country in Europe to start an argument about Usa[/b]
    we saw how america is powerful country lol
    ur freedom is causing the highest crime % of the population
    most popular ? maybe but HOW ?
    LoL again
    yes its true. America is a business country
    America has lots of ++ + + ++ + + but its not as big as u show
    Why other ppl hate america ?
    i think its coz of America's dream which is being the worlds biggest power.America is fucking other countries to make them their dream REAL

slm

Pytolina

I like America and I like them for everything that they are doing in Middle East. Why? Becouse I don't want to be killed or lost someone close to me in the name of Allah. Due to God it will take ages for these fuckin muslims to find Poland on map. Muslims are always looking for attention like Iran now. I have hope that Iran will get it soon and Polish contingent will be there like it is now in Iraq and Afganistan.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Originally posted by tolgahan

i think its coz of America's dream which is being the worlds biggest power.America is fucking other countries to make them their dream *REAL
    actually i think the only dreams we have is to be a world power, have a stable economy, and live in a free place

Hitler is the only person who wanted to be the worlds most strongest power and look what happend to him.

er i never typed that, sort out your quote.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

haha yea my bad i deleted the wrong thing

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    Originally posted by redbluegreen44@
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

USA-
    Living in freedom
    Most popular country
    Have World power

And its kinda funny how you and other people have to compare USA with every single country in Europe to start an argument about Usa
    LoL again
    i think its coz of America's dream which is being the worlds biggest power.America is fucking other countries to make them their dream REAL[/b]
    im glad to see that you have assumed our dream is to be the worlds biggest power.. where is your proof? we never said that did we? or did u assume it? Assume = Ass - u - me .. dont do it.. Because all it does is make an ass out of u and me :P If you want to get truthful.. the "American Dream" in our country is actually used in several different ways.. but it usually is coined as having like a good job, good family, living in a nice area, etc.. That's my view on it.. but glad to think you assume we want to be "the world's greatest power."

That goes for a general statement towards all who say we are power hungry, not just at tolga... but w/e its friday and i really dont want to sit on a forum and debate about shit that in the end.. our minds WONT be changed on this... But i mean if America has to be the one to take the shit from the petty little organizations around the world who say we are out of line.. and that we are power hungry.. then bring it bitch T_T You say we arent that powerful, we arent that great, but yet i've seen no counter involvement from the other countries.. maybe because they enjoy walking on egg shells and not hurting anyone's feelings... life is life..

Psy

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-redbluegreen44
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

USA-
    Living in freedom
    Most popular country
    Have World power

LoL again
    i think its coz of America's dream which is being the worlds biggest power.America is fucking other countries to make them their dream REAL[/b]
    im glad to see that you have assumed our dream is to be the worlds biggest power.. where is your proof? we never said that did we? or did u assume it? Assume = Ass - u - me .. dont do it.. Because all it does is make an ass out of u and me :P If you want to get truthful.. the "American Dream" in our country is actually used in several different ways.. but it usually is coined as having like a good job, good family, living in a nice area, etc.. That's my view on it.. but glad to think you assume we want to be "the world's greatest power."

That goes for a general statement towards all who say we are power hungry, not just at tolga... but w/e its friday and i really dont want to sit on a forum and debate about shit that in the end.. our minds WONT be changed on this... But i mean if America has to be the one to take the shit from the petty little organizations around the world who say we are out of line.. and that we are power hungry.. then bring it bitch T_T You say we arent that powerful, we arent that great, but yet i've seen no counter involvement from the other countries.. maybe because they enjoy walking on egg shells and not hurting anyone's feelings... life is life..[/b][/quote]
    Well put Majix.

tolgahan

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

USA-
    Living in freedom
    Most popular country
    Have World power

LoL again

That goes for a general statement towards all who say we are power hungry, not just at tolga... but w/e its friday and i really dont want to sit on a forum and debate about shit that in the end.. our minds WONT be changed on this... But i mean if America has to be the one to take the shit from the petty little organizations around the world who say we are out of line.. and that we are power hungry.. then bring it bitch T_T You say we arent that powerful, we arent that great, but yet i've seen no counter involvement from the other countries.. maybe because they enjoy walking on egg shells and not hurting anyone's feelings... life is life..[/b][/quote]
    America wants to have a big piece of World. Its the same as Russia wants or China. This is America's dream.
    American Dream is " it usually is coined as having like a good job, good family, living in a nice area, etc.. " . Actually this is for ppl who live out of America. They want to live this at America.Americans are already living it. And This is American Dream
    Majix i saw that Americans dont want to be the worlds biggest power they want to live American Dream but Ur Bush wants all world control i think
    Just my thinkings ^_^

Psy

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)
    Originally posted by tolgahan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

USA-
    Living in freedom
    Most popular country
    Have World power

LoL again
    i think its coz of America's dream which is being the worlds biggest power.America is fucking other countries to make them their dream REAL

That goes for a general statement towards all who say we are power hungry, not just at tolga... but w/e its friday and i really dont want to sit on a forum and debate about shit that in the end.. our minds WONT be changed on this... But i mean if America has to be the one to take the shit from the petty little organizations around the world who say we are out of line.. and that we are power hungry.. then bring it bitch T_T You say we arent that powerful, we arent that great, but yet i've seen no counter involvement from the other countries.. maybe because they enjoy walking on egg shells and not hurting anyone's feelings... life is life..[/b]
    (1) America wants to have a big piece of World. Its the same as Russia wants or China(/1). This is America's dream.
    (2)American Dream is " it usually is coined as having like a good job, good family, living in a nice area, etc.. "(/2) ;) . Actually this is for ppl who live out of America. They want to live this at America.Americans are already living it. And This is American Dream
    Majix i saw that Americans dont want to be the worlds biggest power they want to live American Dream but Ur Bush wants all world control i think
    Just my thinkings ^_^[/b][/quote]
    1. America wants peace in the world, not a piece of it.
    2. The American dream varies from person to person. One person's dream can be "I want a home, a house, a loving wife, and four children" while someone else's could be "sueing someone for something stupid and benefiting from it. (ex. the old woman and the McDonalds coffee, the transfat oreo cookie guy, etc)" or even the simple "anyone can be anything" dream

DiffusalBlade

someone said america is land of the free. but how can it be when you kicked the "real" native americans from there land. most "americans" are irish decendants anyway. americans have world power? only when we (england) back you up

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast