Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Turkey invading Iraq?

This is a discussion on Turkey invading Iraq? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Actually, from the quote, I'm gathering that she got arrested because she wanted to merge the turkish and kurdish population. ...
Page: 3

Banned

Actually, from the quote, I'm gathering that she got arrested because she wanted to merge the turkish and kurdish population. I think it had more to do with her idea and what she wanted to accomplish as a politician rather than her ancestery, although having someone in parliament from a nationality who harbors several extremist terror groups may not earn you a place in jail, but if known prior to the election, would have never gotten you elected in the first place. Could you imagine what would happen if we elected someone from Iraq without knowing, and then hearing them say they want to help the Unites States and the Taliban work together to form a perfect government? Thats what the people who arrested and tried her were probably viewing it as. If she would have just made it clear she was Kurdish in the first place, she probably wouldn't have been elected, then again, she probably wouldn't be serving 15 years in a prison either.[/b]
    Why does it matter if she is Kurdish or not? Do you even know the history of Turkey? Turkey is made up of all kinds of people, Kurds included. In American, does one have to clearly state that he/she is Black? No, because it doesn't matter. In fact, in America, many politicians do state that they will try and resolve the issue in Iraq.

Learn from America. We were racist aswell. We discriminated against minorities. Not anymore.

They are using the actions of the PKK (one extremist minority group) to discriminate against an entire race. Shame on you TURKS.

Kurdistan for the win!

HotAsIce

If someone from the taliban looked like a white male, you'd get the exact same thing happening. We aren't at war with black people. Keep your metaphors and comparisons in context please.

Banned

If someone from the taliban looked like a white male, you'd get the exact same thing happening. We aren't at war with black people. Keep your metaphors and comparisons in context please.[/b]
    If a person was from the "Taliban" (which is a terrorist organization), he would not be allowed to stay and/or captured in the United States. Kurds = Race of people. Taliban = Group of Terrorist. Most talibans are from the Middle eastern descent. Some are white. Some are black. Middle Easterns, Blacks, and Whites (race of people) are allowed to participate in politics in America. So no, the same thing would not/is not happen/happening.

I used the example of "black people" not to illustrate that we were at war with black people, but to MAKE YOUR RETARDED ASS understand that Kurd is not a "organization", it is a "race". Many Kurds live in Turkey, just as Blacks do in America. Does a black person need to identify that he is Black? No. Similarly, a Kurd doesn't have to identify that he is a Kurd. She (the politician mentioned above) did, and she was arrested because she said that she was a Kurd.

Man, you are seriously an idiot. With that said, I am out of this discussion.

Turkey is not invading Iraq. Turkey is trying to kill the Kurds (who happen to be in Iraq). USA won't let that happen.

rofl

man u live in the usa ore turkey acting like u know all shit

sorry but u fail man with america gonna save u and shit

let me tell u this when turkey will go over the border the usa wont do shit

ore u gonna save them how bush saved the iraqi ppl from saddam that turned out real good wow nice job ty for making it moore unstable then it was with moore casulties and wounded ppl everyday

yes the usa will save all
    haha

TOYSOLDIER_

rofl

man u live in the usa ore turkey acting like u know all shit

sorry but u fail man with america gonna save u and shit

let me tell u this when turkey will go over the border the usa wont do shit

ore u gonna save them how bush saved the iraqi ppl from saddam that turned out real good wow nice job ty for making it moore unstable then it was with moore casulties and wounded ppl everyday

yes the usa will save all
    haha[/b]
    beleive it or not, our gov is full of shit. as for that moe guy, he sound retarded as hell. he talks about racism and blame turkey and such, yet he hates turks because of something they did to him in a game so he has to take it out in real life. how sad of a guy is that? lol. bush went into iraq and screw shits up, without saddam there is chaos.
    moemoneynobrainy, just stfu son. u talk like u know politics.

HotAsIce

Hes obviously severely confused thinking that every government is the same, or that every government is a democracy. For the younger generation it appears quite difficult that a government can be run differently. Patriotism can be good to an extent, but it looks like its clouding your vision. Things like race and sex don't keep people from running, but it keeps people from voting for them, and I know that from talking to people who yes, are citizens in the united states, and are registered voters. If its hard for a black male, or a female of any race to get elected because of this, how would you think someone from Iraq would be treated should he throw his hat into the running race for any form of political power? Your ignorance is quite apparent, and your age is showing through your failure to recognize what I am saying, and resorting to namecalling because you can't. Someone who categorizes a group of people as racists, and calls them assholes and faggots in the same paragraph seems a little odd to me, but over my years of playing KO, I've come to accept young people acting like children, so I think I'm kind of numb to it.

Banned

I know a kurdish person and she says turks are stupid and they hate them and turks are violent ect. ect.

if you guys still argue ect. ect. i will get her to come this forum ( using proxy since she live in turkey ) and tell the real facts about how turks treat kurds in turkey.

so stop bitching about how kurds are not being treated bad and watch all you get owned

Psy

Turks are always trying to be like the U.S.

PROOF
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCNi9I1dHk4 (turkish rambo)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9oI7Fd3Uec (turkish superman)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbYczbBlatA (turkish starwars)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7a5DCuxJP4 (turkish wizard of oz)

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...181995&st=0 (Turkey invading Iraq)

HotAsIce

Wë'rè öƒƒ tð §éê †hë WýŽärd! :lol:

sexa

Why does it matter if she is Kurdish or not? Do you even know the history of Turkey? Turkey is made up of all kinds of people, Kurds included. In American, does one have to clearly state that he/she is Black? No, because it doesn't matter. In fact, in America, many politicians do state that they will try and resolve the issue in Iraq.

Learn from America. We were racist aswell. We discriminated against minorities. Not anymore.

They are using the actions of the PKK (one extremist minority group) to discriminate against an entire race. Shame on you TURKS.

Kurdistan for the win![/b]
    i am sure as hell that you dont even know what you are talking about. in this topic you are completely acting retarded with your offensive and harsh words about us(Turkish people).

We are not againist kurdish people who loves Turkey wherever they live in borders of Turkey or Iraq. We are trying to end a freaking terorism organization named PKK.

Kurds wants southern part of Turkey, northern part of Iraq and some more parts or Syria and Iran. Thats what they ask and they are doing it with terorism. You are completely selfish here, not us. How can you ask 1 or more countries land which has been taken with blood of many people after first world war? If kurds dont have lands then i would suggest you to go Antartica or even Mars. US which is your ally has found out that there is live in Mars. Go go go you wont find any Turkish there

You dont fear because you really think America is at your back? Everyone knows that America cares only their own and uses others who likes America's ideas. Sad but its so.

And finally we dont want lands of Iraq, we just dont want them to support PKK. But Iraq is clearly supporting them. Terorists living in northern part of Iraq, they get on Turkish lands kill some soldiers and then goes back to Iraq.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Don't like USA? Do something about it. Wait you can't, cause you'all are pussies. Hell no, we won't give Texas to Mexico. Why? Simply, because Mexico already has MEXICO. Kurds HAVE NO LAND. The pieces of shit turks basically said, "THIS IS TURKEY, GET THE FUCK OUT". The Kurds say, "SO WHERE DO WE GO". Turks say, "ANYWHERE YOU WANT BUT YOU CAN'T STAY IN TURKEY BECAUSE WE ARE RACIST AND BIG OLD SELFISH FAGGOTS". The Kurds go to Iraq, because the Turks are faggots and won't let them stay. Guess what happens? Sadam massacres them. Iraqis keep killing them, because they dont wan't them either.

They have no where to go. It's not like they are asking the for the garden of Babilon. They are asking for a piece of shit desert. However, the retarded turks are so selfish that they rather engage in warfare than just giving the land to them.

Fear not Kurds, America is there to help you.

You ask why America is helping a "terrorist group". Because the real villian here is Turkey. Fucking racist assholes. Learn how to get along. Just because the Kurds share a different religious belief, does that mean you have to kick them out of their lands which they have been living on for thousands of years?[/b]
    W-oah.
    Line crossed.

sexy Owa

Politics -.- just for the record Bush is not ment to be used as a symbol for the american people, he is an asshole redneck drunk that won the presidency because his competitor was in favor of gay marriage :P dont judge the people of the USA because of bush&#39;s actions we arnt all selfish assholes, i myself despise politics, and racism over computer forums this topic should be locked before moe says something even more ridiculous then he already has. Want news on turkey and iraq&#39;s war? read a newspaper or watch a news channel >.< ko4life is not a place to discuss it..too many children you see

sexa

this topic should be locked before moe says something even more ridiculous then he already has.[/b]
    im still awaiting him to get punished cuz of his harsh words :s

Banned

i am sure as hell that you dont even know what you are talking about. in this topic you are completely acting retarded with your offensive and harsh words about us(Turkish people).

We are not againist kurdish people who loves Turkey wherever they live in borders of Turkey or Iraq. We are trying to end a freaking terorism organization named PKK.

Kurds wants southern part of Turkey, northern part of Iraq and some more parts or Syria and Iran. Thats what they ask and they are doing it with terorism. You are completely selfish here, not us. How can you ask 1 or more countries land which has been taken with blood of many people after first world war? If kurds dont have lands then i would suggest you to go Antartica or even Mars. US which is your ally has found out that there is live in Mars. Go go go you wont find any Turkish there

You dont fear because you really think America is at your back? Everyone knows that America cares only their own and uses others who likes America&#39;s ideas. Sad but its so.

And finally we dont want lands of Iraq, we just dont want them to support PKK. But Iraq is clearly supporting them. Terorists living in northern part of Iraq, they get on Turkish lands kill some soldiers and then goes back to Iraq.[/b]
    Yes, that is evident by the fact that many Kurdish-Turkish citizens are being harassed and prejudiced against just because of the fact that they are Kurds.

PKK are considered heroes in the West ("the civilized"). I don&#39;t consider them as terrorist at all. They are just trying to get land for themselves. Everywhere they go they are being harassed just because of who they are. What do you expect them to do? Sit there and let you Turks penetrate them in the ass? It doesn&#39;t work like that.

I don&#39;t fear America, because I am American.

Yes, that is evident by the fact that many Kurdish-Turkish citizens are being harassed and prejudiced against just because of the fact that they are Kurds.

PKK are considered heroes in the West ("the civilized"). I don&#39;t consider them as terrorist at all. They are just trying to get land for themselves. Everywhere they go they are being harassed just because of who they are. What do you expect them to do? Sit there and let you Turks penetrate them in the ass? It doesn&#39;t work like that.

I don&#39;t fear America, because I am American.[/b]
    So it would be alright if a homeless person stabbed you to take your house?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast