Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Turkey to koxp in Iraq

This is a discussion on Turkey to koxp in Iraq within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; what can i say to the above poster.. you dont have any IQ and just try to be the clown ...
Page: 2

Banned

what can i say to the above poster.. you dont have any IQ and just try to be the clown here just like moe

btw mods isnt this a bit racist? I am turkish and yes I need to say most of the turks are foktop in game but still..[/b]
    How am I racist? Aren't you being one-sided? I come here every day and countless amounts of people have made a thread about "How retarded Americans are" and I bear with it, in fact I agree with most of your comments, yet you can't take criticizing statements about your country?

"fat americans"
    "stupid americans"
    "texas cowbows"

Where have I stereotyped Turks on any of my posts? I haven't.

You should put some lubricant in your ass. I heard it makes the process easier.

I am Indian.

Arthurios

How am I racist? Aren't you being one-sided? I come here every day and countless amounts of people have made a thread about "How retarded Americans are" and I bear with it, in fact I agree with most of your comments, yet you can't take criticizing statements about your country?

"fat americans"
    "stupid americans"
    "texas cowbows"

Where have I stereotyped Turks on any of my posts? I haven't.

You should put some lubricant in your ass.

I am Indian.[/b]
    try to read idiot.. that is for the above poster not you.. and you act like an american and you are proud of it so dont come with that you are an indian because you dont act like 1..

and about the kurdish people that they dont have rights or something thats just BULLSHIT in the last 30 years 50000 + innocent people died because of them (the pkk) and there excuse is that kurds dont have rights in turkey, so thatswhy turkey hade allot of kurdish (prime) ministers. WE EVEN HAD A KURDISH PRESIDENT..

Banned

try to read idiot.. that is for the above poster not you.. and you act like an american and you are proud of it so dont come with that you are an indian because you dont act like 1..

and about the kurdish people that they dont have rights or something thats just BULLSHIT in the last 30 years 50000 + innocent people died because of them (the pkk) and there excuse is that kurds dont have rights in turkey, so thatswhy turkey hade allot of kurdish (prime) ministers. WE EVEN HAD A KURDISH PRESIDENT..[/b]
    Wow, do you have ADD? Did you forget your own statment? You just called me Armenian, I clarified that I am of Indian descent.

You try to read your own post "idiot". LOL

By the way, you calling me an idiot is a flame. "MOOOOOOOOOOOOODERATOR BAN BAN PLEASE" "BAAAAAAAAAAAM" Just kidding, I am American, I can take criticism.

Arthurios

what did i said to you? TRY TO READ, I didnt say you where a armenian.. I said probably because you act like an american-armenian because america is full of them. Thatswhy I said that but your not 1 its ok I dont have a problem with that. ''IDIOT''. LOL

Banned

what did i said to you? TRY TO READ, I didnt say you where a armenian.. I said probably because you act like an american-armenian because america is full of them. Thatswhy I said that but your not 1 its ok I dont have a problem with that. ''IDIOT''. LOL[/b]
    Wow you really do have ADD. Let me copy and paste for you

and moe.. you suck you are probably an armenian or something and you lost your grandfather in that war against turkey if thats the case.. i hope my greatgrandfather(s) shot him down because they participated in the first world war.. but ah well you suck and everyone has the same conclusion that you are just a internet noobie who tries to be smart and cool on a game forum.[/b]
    To make the process easier, I even bolded the statement for you. I am American, we like to help the unfortunate people of the world.

For the italiscized statement:
    "MOOOOOOOOOOOOD PLEASE BAN HIM PLEASE BAN HIM HE WANTS PEOPLE TO STOP BEING RACIST TO TURKISH PEOPLE"

You are an idiot. But, thanks for being Turkish and an idiot.

manveerj

I blame bush

Arthurios

dont you know what probably means? I didnt said you WHERE an armenian but you are PROBABLY because you acted like one. I remember an earlier discussion with you about the same problem thatswhy I said that.

Banned

dont you know what probably means? I didnt said you WHERE an armenian but you are PROBABLY because you acted like one. I remember an earlier discussion with you about the same problem thatswhy I said that.[/b]
    Wow, you should take English lessons.

Since I am American, I'll help you out. We like to help people, if you didn't know.

It's not WHERE, it's WERE. You use where when you want to ask something about placement. For example, "WHERE is the idiot."

Arthurios

thanks for the lessons I am just an Dutch-Turkish citizen and our basic language isn't English so such the fuck up, my English is good enough you understood me and that's what matters. And is that all you can say? are you looking at my grammer now? I am right though and you are not (except for the where/were, you are sooo smart I envy you). Anyway I am going to sleep It is late here in the Netherlands and need to wake up early in the morning you can post what you want I will probably reply on that tommorow but as usual you talk bullshit. Have a good day (K)

tamachan

Wow, you should take English lessons.

Since I am American, I'll help you out. We like to help people, if you didn't know.

It's not WHERE, it's WERE. You use where when you want to ask something about placement. For example, "WHERE is the idiot."[/b]
    Hes right here.

Who started Flame war? Moe.

Who said turkey is retarded? Moe.

Who is a fucking idiot? Moe.

Bullshit, People like you will never help... You cant even respect the country *Turkey* How the fuck are u gonna help anyone?

Banned

thanks for the lessons I am just an Dutch-Turkish citizen and our basic language isn't English so such the fuck up, my English is good enough you understood me and that's what matters. And is that all you can say? are you looking at my grammer now? I am right though and you are not (except for the where/were, you are sooo smart I envy you). Anyway I am going to sleep It is late here in the Netherlands and need to wake up early in the morning you can post what you want I will probably reply on that tommorow but as usual you talk bullshit. Have a good day (K)[/b]
    No problem bro. I like to role play, so lets pretend that the grammar mistake that you made doesn't exist. You are right bro; wow what a wonderful English you have. "You are probably from England." ROFL

Arthurios

hehe last reply on you.. and yes I am probably from England if thats what you think but I already said I am Dutch-Turkish so you really can NOT READ, You dont have good arguments any more and you are going offtopic to ''attack'' me but you FAIL. Greetings for my Indian friend!(K)

Banned

hehe last reply on you.. and yes I am probably from England if thats what you think but I already said I am Dutch-Turkish so you really can NOT READ, You dont have good arguments any more and you are going offtopic to ''attack'' me but you FAIL. Greetings for my Indian friend!(K)[/b]
    LOL, yes man I called you a probable citizen of England (that does not mean I called you an English, if that makes sense ROFL). I failed bro =[.

Your arguments aren't even arguments. I will use metaphors here, so bare with me. It is a circus, you are a clown, people aren't enjoying themselves because they think you are intersting; people are laughing because they find you to be an idiot.

Your "arguments" are non existant. You want moderators to ban "people who are racist towards turk", yet on the very post you praised Turks for killing innocent Armenians.

It is a circus, I am not really arguing with you, I am laughing at you. Get the meaning of the metaphor?

Arthurios

Yes you failed indeed. Finally you realised something. And uhm.. ROFL right? are you 12 years old or something? I thought you where matture. LOL. But probably at your place discussions are like this at a low level or else you wont understand.

LOL, yes man I called you a probable citizen of England (that does not mean I called you an English, if that makes sense ROFL). I failed bro =[.

Your arguments aren't even arguments. I will use metaphors here, so bare with me. It is a circus, you are a clown, people aren't enjoying themselves because they think you are intersting; people are laughing because they find you to be an idiot.

Your "arguments" are non existant. You want moderators to ban "people who are racist towards turk", yet on the very post you praised Turks for killing innocent Armenians.

It is just a circus, I am not really arguing with you, I am laughing at you. Get the meaning of the metaphor?[/b]

oo you just edited your post well I edit mine aswell.

Did you just described your self? O I am sorry yes you did indeed I think almost the whole forum has the same conclusion, almost everyone thinks you are a dickhead so I dont know what you are still doing here at this forum and only you find me an idiot but hey thats your opinion even if the rest of the forum doesn't care about it. Maby because you dont have a life and have good friends because you suck in everything. But thats just maby I dont know you and I dont want to know you, you are way below me.

and my arguments? who said the Armenians were innocent? because they were not (ooo thanks to you I used were instead of where) Aren't you the one who is saying Kurds are innocent? PKK is innocent? Turkey does everything wrong? What about your arguments? And you are laughing at me I want to hear the rest of the forum who is laughing who if thats ok, you can do what you want you can laugh what you want I JUST DONT CARE ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU SUCK!

Banned

Yes you failed indeed. Finally you realised something. And uhm.. ROFL right? are you 12 years old or something? I thought you where matture. LOL. But probably at your place discussions are like this at a low level or else you wont understand.[/b]
    WERE* ROFL. I thought we covered that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast