Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Turkey to koxp in Iraq

This is a discussion on Turkey to koxp in Iraq within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Anyway it was fun the last hour with you, I could have gone to bed a long time ago. You ...
Page: 3

Arthurios

Anyway it was fun the last hour with you, I could have gone to bed a long time ago. You can post what you want. I am now really going to bed! You can sit and think the whole day what you can say to me I will reply tommorow.

Volcanic

Sad, more people are going to die. And it doesn`t matter which side, or where from either. All because of politicians.

The Americans should STFU imo. Where are the WMD`s?? Where is the evidence to prove Saddam was backing up Bin Laden(originally helped and financed by the CIA) and his merry men? America had the chance to take out Saddam nearly 20 years ago, and Bush senior shit out like a pussy(Thatcher would have raped Saddam).

Britain(where I am from) should also STFU, after spicing up intel reports and running alongside the Americans like idiots. As for other parts of the EU, well depending on their stance(French for example) are quite right to tell Turkey not to do this. No one in their right mind wants more Sons and Daughters lost to a pointless cause.

Still, atleast the Americans will have more oil to burn for another decade or two.

koyo

sorry to be mean but they could drop a bomb on turkey and i wouldnt mind

on a more serious tought war is never funny

PlayerofRogueC0la

Turkey is a retarded country. How are they going to distinguish regular Kurdish people from the PKK. In the end, we will have another Armenian Genocide. But hey, it's never Turkey's fault. LOL[/b]
    we will never have another armenian genocide, were much stronger now and if they tri dat shit again pfffft u kno how many armenians were i liv?(not from armenia or iran parents from iran though and yes armenians come from iran also) we'd all go to turkey n kill them

Banned

War isnt something to joke about... They risk their lifes and finishing the mess USA started so the rest of us can be safe.[/b]
    Like moe said you never read the article...and plus the U.S. can finish it. Actually its finished but we are still their to make sure they get their military/decratic shit taken care of

America is a retarted country. How are they going to distinguish regular islamic people from the radical islamic extremists? But hey, it's never america's fault. LOL[/b]
    ummm the radical people have guns the other people dont?
    People like you dont deserve to put American Flag as Signatures.[/b]
    Who are you to tell what they can do? Are you a American citizen? No thats what i thought
    I blame bush[/b]
    I blame bush's dad.

kdoyle

Like moe said you never read the article...and plus the U.S. can finish it. Actually its finished but we are still their to make sure they get their military/decratic shit taken care of

ummm the radical people have guns the other people dont?

Who are you to tell what they can do? Are you a American citizen? No thats what i thought

I blame bush's dad.[/b]
    ima vote his dad to!

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

name you gave to the thread: fucking hilarious!

tamachan

Who are you to tell what they can do? Are you a American citizen? No thats what i thought[/b]
    I never said im American. What i said was meant like this : Moe shouldnt put American Flag as his Sig as he brings Disgrace to his own nation and makes other people think that Americans are crazy Flaming bastards who flames you every Possible way and insults ur country just cause he or she doesnt like it.
    I dont like to see my favorite sexy flag on some Crazy dude flamer's Sig.

But of course, ur american too... All you care about is defending ur nation and ur people.
    You never stop to think who was the idiot who started all this nonsence in the first place.
    Robin wouldnt said that about America if moe didnt said Turkey was Retarded.
    I wouldnt said Moe doesnt deserve to put american flag in his sig if he didnt said Turkey was Retarded.
    You wouldnt have to Quote me and start all this nonsence if only Moe could Stfu and not said Turkey was Retarded.
    Arthurios Wouldnt say anything if Moe didnt said Turkey was Retarded.

Wow We got a Winner, Its all Moe's Fault but yet u only Quoted us. Haha, Guess we know what does the Bolded Words mean now ey?

No offence to my American Friends out there. Tama <3 ya I love the nation Turkey and hate to see people flaming countries. We all live in the same World.

Like moe said you never read the article...and plus the U.S. can finish it. Actually its finished but we are still their to make sure they get their military/decratic shit taken care of[/b]

HAHAHA - no ...

America is still their for more obscure reasons than that, of course it is true that they remain there to aid in the rebuild of their government and stuff. And they are also doing all the rebuilding My god thats so nice ... But hey, look at that, its an american company doing all of the rebuilding ... We break, we repair, on YOUR costs. This way WE ( the company ) get richer, and You ( iraqi treasure chest ) get POORER ... Win-Win don&#39;t you think?

The owner of that company is one of bushies friends ...
    HAH - so obvious, Hitler did the exact same thing for his friends ... Huzzah i&#39;ll be flamed

Please note I have nothing against Americans, But despise their government and political situations

a chance for them to get banned IRL <3
    don&#39;t come back fag turks who ruined KO...

PS: i only wanted the fag turk to die.. but since we can&#39;t distinguish regular turks from the fagish 1... hell die all pls.. i rather they all die then the fags 1 come back and ruin KO some more[/b]
    you fukin son of a bitch :lol:

edit: pkk&#39;s gonna get destroyed. this time they gone to far.

Banned

HAHAHA - no ...

America is still their for more obscure reasons than that, of course it is true that they remain there to aid in the rebuild of their government and stuff. And they are also doing all the rebuilding My god thats so nice ... But hey, look at that, its an american company doing all of the rebuilding ... We break, we repair, on YOUR costs. This way WE ( the company ) get richer, and You ( iraqi treasure chest ) get POORER ... Win-Win don&#39;t you think?

The owner of that company is one of bushies friends ...
    HAH - so obvious, Hitler did the exact same thing for his friends ... Huzzah i&#39;ll be flamed
    Please note I have nothing against Americans, But despise their government and political situations[/b]
    So, you want us to let the Taliban do all the repairing?

This thread isn&#39;t about America; I don&#39;t even understand why America was brought into this. Turkey is invading Iraq to kill the PKK (a supposed Kurdish terrorist organization who want the Kurds to be recognized as an entity rather than let Turkey just forcefully assimilate them into "TURKISH"). There are thousands of Kurds living in Iraq, how are they going to distinguish those Kurds from the PKK. In the end, they will repeat the same thing as the war in Iraq. But hey! weren&#39;t they against the war in Iraq?

If you guys don&#39;t know what forceful assimilation means, I will explain. It means that there are Kurds who want to be Kurds. They wan&#39;t to celebrate their way of life; their culture; their language; their heritage. Then, the Turkish government comes in and says, sorry you can&#39;t do any of that. You have to be TURKISH - speak the language Turkish, forget your heritage, your culture, etc if you want to live in Turkey. If you do not identify yourself as a Turk, you are discriminated against. Mind you, the land which is comprised as Turkey is where Kurds have been living for thousands of years.

For example, there was a first woman Kurd elected in the Turkish parliament. In her opening speech, she said let us Kurds and Turks work together to make Turkey a better place. She was called a Separatist and sentenced to 15 years in prison just for identifying herself as Kurd.

You can&#39;t identify yourself as a Kurd, only a Turk. The PKK wan&#39;t to protect their culture. Although they are going about the wrong way, they are not wrong.

If you are American, look at our mixing pot of different cultures. We have chinese, japanese, indians, pakistani, arabic, etc etc all kinds of people living in the United States. Imagine now that the government comes in and says, you can&#39;t practice your religion you have to be Catholic; you can&#39;t speak your language, you can only speak English; we won&#39;t faciliatate any learning of different language in our school institution because we want everyone to speak English. That is what is happening in Turkey right now. The Kurdish way of life is slowly dissapearing and being forcefully assimilated into "TURKISH".

manveerj

I blame bush&#39;s dad.[/b]
    Technically I blamed both :P

besides the whole reason for this war = bush family making money and bush attacked Afghanistan to finish what daddy started. As an American citizen I regret electing 2 dumb asses. Vote clinton :P

Arthurios

So, you want us to let the Taliban do all the repairing?

This thread isn&#39;t about America; I don&#39;t even understand why America was brought into this. Turkey is invading Iraq to kill the PKK (a supposed Kurdish terrorist organization who want the Kurds to be recognized as an entity rather than let Turkey just forcefully assimilate them into "TURKISH"). There are thousands of Kurds living in Iraq, how are they going to distinguish those Kurds from the PKK. In the end, they will repeat the same thing as the war in Iraq. But hey! weren&#39;t they against the war in Iraq?

If you guys don&#39;t know what forceful assimilation means, I will explain. It means that there are Kurds who want to be Kurds. They wan&#39;t to celebrate their way of life; their culture; their language; their heritage. Then, the Turkish government comes in and says, sorry you can&#39;t do any of that. You have to be TURKISH - speak the language Turkish, forget your heritage, your culture, etc if you want to live in Turkey. If you do not identify yourself as a Turk, you are discriminated against. Mind you, the land which is comprised as Turkey is where Kurds have been living for thousands of years.

For example, there was a first woman Kurd elected in the Turkish parliament. In her opening speech, she said let us Kurds and Turks work together to make Turkey a better place. She was called a Separatist and sentenced to 15 years in prison just for identifying herself as Kurd.

You can&#39;t identify yourself as a Kurd, only a Turk. The PKK wan&#39;t to protect their culture. Although they are going about the wrong way, they are not wrong.

If you are American, look at our mixing pot of different cultures. We have chinese, japanese, indians, pakistani, arabic, etc etc all kinds of people living in the United States. Imagine now that the government comes in and says, you can&#39;t practice your religion you have to be Catholic; you can&#39;t speak your language, you can only speak English; we won&#39;t faciliatate any learning of different language in our school institution because we want everyone to speak English. That is what is happening in Turkey right now. The Kurdish way of life is slowly dissapearing and being forcefully assimilated into "TURKISH".[/b]

The highlined part is just bullshit. Do you have proof? Who do you think knows this better? I follow the news everyday (Turkish news and also Kurdish news because somehow we have that to.) And let me tell you this. MOST TURKISH-KURDISH PEOPLE DONT EVEN WHANT THE PKK. There are plus minus 8 mil + kurds in Turkey and the 3000 pkk idiots ruin everything for them most of the kurds hate the pkk. And about that woman again, she talked in a Kurdish language thatswhy she got punished. If you are eleceted for the TURKISH parliament than obviously you have to talk Turkish and not Kurdish.

Banned

The highlined part is just bullshit. Do you have proof? Who do you think knows this better? I follow the news everyday (Turkish news and also Kurdish news because somehow we have that to.) And let me tell you this. MOST TURKISH-KURDISH PEOPLE DONT EVEN WHANT THE PKK. There are plus minus 8 mil + kurds in Turkey and the 3000 pkk idiots ruin everything for them most of the kurds hate the pkk. And about that woman again, she talked in a Kurdish language thatswhy she got punished. If you are eleceted for the TURKISH parliament than obviously you have to talk Turkish and not Kurdish.[/b]
    I don&#39;t have time to argue with a clown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leyla_Zana

Time out!

You can speak in whatever you want - it is called "human rights". If I want to speak German in Japan, I can. She spoke a sentence of Kurdish which said, "Let us work to unite the Kurds and Turks in Turkey" and she got sentenced to 15 years in prison. That makes a lot of sense to me.

As I said, "forceful assimilation", you CAN NOT be Kurd, you can only be Turk. If you speak Kurdish, you are automatically in the PKK. (ROFL) This is why Turkey is retarded.

Arthurios

wow wikipedia so reliable as a source! quick chek this before it gets banned!!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoeMoneyMan

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast