Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Turkey to koxp in Iraq

This is a discussion on Turkey to koxp in Iraq within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I don't have time to argue with a clown. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leyla_Zana Time out! You can speak in whatever you want - ...
Page: 4

I don't have time to argue with a clown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leyla_Zana

Time out!

You can speak in whatever you want - it is called "human rights". If I want to speak German in Japan, I can. She spoke a sentence of Kurdish which said, "Let us work to unite the Kurds and Turks in Turkey" and she got sentenced to 15 years in prison. That makes a lot of sense to me.

As I said, "forceful assimilation", you CAN NOT be Kurd, you can only be Turk. If you speak Kurdish, you are automatically in the PKK. (ROFL) This is why Turkey is retarded.[/b]
    lucky bitch. i'd shot with a shotgun in her face right in the parliament.

StimPack

No more turks = KO death, they are 80% of the total players on USKO, if they stop playing, USKO will become something like a private server 50 humans and orcs and 10 of them pking... plus if turks didnt came, USKO will be death long time ago, ppl just need drama, like hacks, dupes, babashopers... thats why it makes it interesting, 4ex. when in edana sultans was banned/quit edana became the most boring server on usko, there was no antagonist who to fight against, or who to be better being legal and bla bla bla...

So please, dont kill turks or ull kill USKO :lol:

No more turks = KO death, they are 80% of the total players on USKO, if they stop playing, USKO will become something like a private server 50 humans and orcs and 10 of them pking... plus if turks didnt came, USKO will be death long time ago, ppl just need drama, like hacks, dupes, babashopers... thats why it makes it interesting, 4ex. when in edana sultans was banned/quit edana became the most boring server on usko, there was no antagonist who to fight against, or who to be better being legal and bla bla bla...

So please, dont kill turks or ull kill USKO :lol:[/b]
    wow you're rly a ko4life.

is KO only thing you care for?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234