Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Turkey needs help

This is a discussion on Turkey needs help within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Hello everyone, This is an urgent call from Turkey. As you might have heard of the news, there is a ...
Page: 1

Default Turkey needs help

Hello everyone,

This is an urgent call from Turkey. As you might have heard of the news, there is a civil war going on in Turkey. No Turkish media/ Turkish broadcasting channel is showing what happeninng in Turkey. The police is using excessive force against the people and lots of people already dead. I was personally in the Square in the capital and fighting against the police.

The reason I am posting this is that I kindly invite all of you to share this from your social networking accounts and make a sound all over the world. Turkish people need your help. The goverment is to kill people without any hesitation. Please if share this and help us. And if you dont know, this is a war between the secular,modern people and islamic people who push their wives to use headscraf or everyone to be ruled by islamic rules.

So please share as much as video about Turkey and tell people to spread this among your friends.

We need you!
    http://showdiscontent.com/
    In this video, about 20 policemen trying to beat only one person. This is out of humanity please share this videos.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151438794482742

In this video, the protesters are treating with respect and honor some cookies to the police. But watch what they are doing.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=463871183690497
    Last edited by Lloyd Phillips; 06-02-2013 at 01:52 PM.

And what was the reason that ppl go on the streets?

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    And what was the reason that ppl go on the streets?
    First of all, nobody can say that there is only one reason behind that. This goverment is ruling the country over ten years and they have changed lots of laws which is against the secularism and the secular Turkey. Recently, they have restricted the alcohol purchase after some hours and they allowed headscrafs in goverment offices.

The protests have started with a decision made on cutting trees a park in Istanbul. It was first protested by hundreds of people only sitting in the park and saying call this off decision. But the police started to use teargasses and some chemical weapons bombs on the people there and all turkey now started to protest the goverment. Since this is not the first time the police using excessive force on us. Now everyone's in the streets and screaming "RESIGN GOVERMENT". and the ironic part is that no turkish channel is broadcasting the news, nothing about what's going on. So please help us to make sound.

im from greece and the main theme of channels is about turkey !

DAFAQ Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xristakis View Post
    im from greece and the main theme of channels is about turkey !
    Isnt it just great that you live in a country where the worst problems are the protests happening in another country?

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    Isnt it just great that you live in a country where the worst problems are the protests happening in another country?
    well greeks got problems with economy but dont worry most UE pay for it

DAFAQ Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    well greeks got problems with economy but dont worry most UE pay for it
    You mean Germany will pay?

Dont know for how long will they keep helping, since Portugal, Ireland, Spain and Slovenia are also in terribly bad economic state, also alot of Germans are already pissed about bailouts. Oh, and lets us not forget Croatia, that will join EU on 1.7.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Phillips View Post
    Hello everyone,

This is an urgent call from Turkey. As you might have heard of the news, there is a civil war going on in Turkey.
    That is not a civil war, that are riots. The thing that is going on in Siria is a civil war.

Banned Senior Member

maybe now we will get some nice days on knightonline , and non koxped days guys , FREEDOM !

DAFAQ Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    maybe now we will get some nice days on knightonline , and non koxped days guys , FREEDOM !
    Oh, do explain why?

Do you really think kids that use koxp care about riots? Or, if by some miracle they do care, they wont turn their koxp on and just leave it there while they go out? If they stop playing KO for a few days game will fix all the bugs by itself? You would be amazed how many koxpers/cheaters are not turks.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

I fully support Turkish protesters, as well as other protesters all around the world against increasing dictatorship from out governments. We must unite, or our "rulers" will enslave us completely. Spread the word. Save the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    I fully support Turkish protesters, as well as other protesters all around the world against increasing dictatorship from out governments. We must unite, or our "rulers" will enslave us completely. Save the cheerleader. Save the world.
    FTFY

I feel sad that it was the first thing that came to mind when reading that. ._.

Reading some of the alleged quotes from Turkey's prime minister...
    He then warned: "We are against the majority tyrannising the minority. But we are definitely against the minority tyrannising the majority."
    Reading between the lines, given the context..
    -> you don't care what the majority thinks of an issue
    -> you don't care what the minority thinks of an issue
    So what, "it's nobody's decision but mine, so shut up and let me keep doing whatever I damn well feel like", lol

What a great leader you guys have placed in power.

As bad as the situation may seem there, it really isn't a civil war.

Well, whatever it is, whether call it war or not. #occupygezi , #occupyistanbul , #occupyankara

Fucking bastard tayyip erdogan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    FTFY

I feel sad that it was the first thing that came to mind when reading that. ._.

Reading some of the alleged quotes from Turkey's prime minister...

Reading between the lines, given the context..
    -> you don't care what the majority thinks of an issue
    -> you don't care what the minority thinks of an issue
    So what, "it's nobody's decision but mine, so shut up and let me keep doing whatever I damn well feel like", lol

What a great leader you guys have placed in power.

As bad as the situation may seem there, it really isn't a civil war.
    I don't think that it was the people who put him in power. May be the first election period but after that, he so obviously cheated on the elections. He now supplies guns to Syrian rebels and also opened the borders for Syrian migrants to come to Turkey. After he gracefully accepts them to the country, he makes them Turkish citizens to get their votes. There is now an area which consists of thousands of Syrian migrants. The last count was 120k Syrians have switched to Turkish citizenship to vote for him.

In a country where 40 million out of ~75million citizens in debt to the banks, something has to change.

His parlement passed a law during the riots OVER NIGHT that now allows foreign companies to mine anything in Turkey and they are obligated to %1 tax only ! He has sold factories, telecommunication, entire ports, forests to anyone who was willing to give him a cut of the payment. Before his election, he was a mayor and his son was going to college through scholarship. His son now owns nation wide grocery store chain, fleet of over atlantic ships. Erdogan himself have 7 private planes for his trips. In a live event which one farmer managed to get close to him says "department of agriculture is taking illegal actions and his whole village is now suffering because his sources are sold to big foreign corporations" Erdogan tells him to "fuk off".

Erdogan does politics over religion - even though it is strictly against his religion, he does it to gain votes. He has threatened the protestors many times over now. He is very greedy for power and he will not step down until he is hanged by the people.
    nickos3 likes this.

that realy sucks >_<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast