Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Turkish TV News

This is a discussion on Turkish TV News within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; ...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

eeyore is the original emo kid.

if he had been colored black, you would say he was Goth.

Rentzusuken

It's a good thing he didn't have wrists...although I'm sure he tried to strangle himself with that bow.

KillForFreedom

I am Turk , but i learn it this forum..

MaJe

Originally posted by Phosgene
    damn muslims are so retard .
    Like you?

Psy

Originally posted by MaJe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MaJe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phosgene
    damn muslims are so retard .
    Like you?[/b]
    Damn, bitch got SERVED! Wow what a nice insult :blink:

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    snuffalafagus is that pink elephant? *Eeyore is kinda suicidal. * Hes always so depressed. *One of these day's writers of pooh are going to make him commit suicide when they run out of money to pay the voice person. * *
    I dont really know why, what is so attractive about eeyore? *Hes just a donkey! *My ex and this girl i was obsessed and my sister all love this purple donkey. *-___-" *Kuma Kuma is so much cooler
    Awwwh he is adorable And yes he is sad he is always over looked and his tail falls off and it is stuck back on with a tack ! You would be upset too ! His house is always falling down. And he gives and gives and only gets stepped on in return. I think alot of girls can relate to Eeyore. :P He has this "Don't mind me I was just sitting here." attitude.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eeyore

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    snuffalafagus is that pink elephant? *Eeyore is kinda suicidal. * Hes always so depressed. *One of these day's writers of pooh are going to make him commit suicide when they run out of money to pay the voice person. * *
    I dont really know why, what is so attractive about eeyore? *Hes just a donkey! *My ex and this girl i was obsessed and my sister all love this purple donkey. *-___-" *Kuma Kuma is so much cooler
    Awwwh he is adorable And yes he is sad he is always over looked and his tail falls off and it is stuck back on with a tack ! You would be upset too ! :P [/b]
    Maybe he likes it up the butt. h43r:

He must not be emo if he's allowed to have ribbons because that is a suicide risk.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

Awwwh he is adorable And yes he is sad he is always over looked and his tail falls off and it is stuck back on with a tack ! You would be upset too ! :P
    Maybe he likes it up the butt. h43r:

He must not be emo if he's allowed to have ribbons because that is a suicide risk.[/b]

lol pigs banned for life... that means you can't have a pet pig at home? h43r:

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by rock08
    lol pigs banned for life... that means you can't have a pet pig at home? h43r:
    What kind of moron would keep an animal they revile as a pet?

HeyJude

Will you Turks and Americans stop flaming each other?

My mother is an American and my father is a Turk. I live in Turkey and i have been in the USA so many times so i know both nations very well.

In my life, i have observed that both nations have so many things in common. Both nations are stupid, both nations are ignorant, both nations are religious, both nations are racistic, both nations are homophobic, both nations are ignominious, both nations are timorous and both nations are idiotic. Shortly both nations are garbage. Kick them out of the Planet Earth!

AndTheHeroFails

STFU about racial please :wub:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12