Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Turks have more pride than those in the U.S?

This is a discussion on Turks have more pride than those in the U.S? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; You know...we are all from the same race...the human race. Many of you have no idea of the history of ...
Page: 3

Aqu

You know...we are all from the same race...the human race.

Many of you have no idea of the history of Turkey and why they are what they are. If you do some research they are a fascinating and beautiful culture and have overcome things that Americans cannot comprehend.[/b]
    Just thought I'd add this in.

In June 2005, Turkey introduced a new penal code including Article 301, which states: "A person who, being a Turk, explicitly insults the Republic or Turkish Grand National Assembly, shall be punishable by imprisonment of between six months to three years."[/b]
    What sort of outrageous, backwards law is this?
    You insult the government and you get jailed for 6 months?
    Orhan Pamuk had the courage to label the Armenian genocide just that. Turks commiting genocide of the Armenians.

Turkey still refuses to accept it was a genocide, despite 22 other countries all agreeing that it is.
    Because the official turkish response is that it wasnt a genocide, for Orhan Pamuk to say (in writing) that it was shows 'a spirit of anti-turkishness' which wound up with him getting arrested and put on trial.

Turkey want to join the European Union, with archaic laws like that? Don't make me laugh.

Turkish people in KO act like tossers because their country is shit, face it.

tills

I am not Turkish.

You know...we are all from the same race...the human race.[/b]
    I been here on the forum with out being a member but when i saw this post i had to prove him/her wrong

http://www.snpa.nordish.net/index2.htm Here is races only in europe

http://www.snpa.nordish.net/index2.htm There is another link that proves your wrong

//Tills

FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!!![/b]
    +1 :P

greishkan1

FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!!![/b]
    Why is it mother? Why not father on something like that :P

sexa

Turkey still refuses to accept it was a genocide, despite 22 other countries all agreeing that it is[/b]

Those 22 countries accepted it in their senato, there are few historians that says it was genocide but majority of them doesnt accepts it. also we have already offered Armenia to make a commite to investigate the situation same number of people from both nations, but they always refused it. they just say it was genocide.

real stroy was interesting. back in the old days at 1914-15's Turkey was in a war with Russia(Soviets) and Armenian people who were citizens of Turkey has backstabbed us from inside of our borders. They had been offered by Russia to get some lands and their own country. So Turkish goverment decided to lure out all of Armenian people to other places which was far away from the war area. Because of poor conditions of those times many of Armenian people died while immigrating. Now they claim it was a genocide, but consider what happened to Jewish people by Nazi's? Can you say they were both same? We had an acceptable reason to force them to immigrate.

Anyway this is really gone offtopic.

say what u want, but w/o turks KO will die... need egzample ? try to find exp party when all truks DC... or go CZ = 5 ppl... go Jurad event = mostly party = 7 turks and me, im rarely in party with other non-turk...[/b]
    just merge the servers then..

Aqu

So Turkish goverment decided to lure out all of Armenian people to other places which was far away from the war area. Because of poor conditions of those times many of Armenian people died while immigrating.[/b]
    ROFL what sort of propaganda have you swalled without question?
    You were helping them? Oh I see so you 'helped' thirty thousand to die in Adana alone.
    You rounded them up and slaughtered them, in a chilling way which preceeded the horrors in nazi germany.

I'm not going to compare this to Nazi germany, because you *only* killed around one and a half million Armenians in two years.

One and a half million is a fucking huge number.

Face it, it was a systematic genocide.

And its not really off-topic, the turks in this game need to show so much pride in their country because nobody else in the world respects turkey.

I been here on the forum with out being a member but when i saw this post i had to prove him/her wrong
    http://www.snpa.nordish.net/index2.htm Here is races only in europe
    http://www.snpa.nordish.net/index2.htm There is another link that proves your wrong
    //Tills[/b]
    Looking from biological point of view.. we are all one race. And thats what matters. BTW. you gave us same link twice .

Back to topic...
    Flag-waving aint pride.
    PPL who does that the most usually end up doing something that embarrass whole nation.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

A game is to escape the reality of real life and for how ever long your play for allow you to be what ever you wish.

There has been horiffic things happen over the years , Northern Ireland , Essa in Spain , 911 , Sudmam's killing of the Kurds in Northern Iraq , The Civil war in Serbia , The Gas attacks in Toykio , the troubles over the Garsa strip , the list goes on and on and on , for fuck sake lets us forget about the crap that happens in the real world and actually get away from all that shit for a few hours a day.

Want to show support , how about helping with the charities that help the poor victims of the horrible acts than whack a flag up as an excuse. All it's been done for is a show of power and nothing more.

B1tesizeThriLL

A game is to escape the reality of real life and for how ever long your play for allow you to be what ever you wish.

There has been horiffic things happen over the years , Northern Ireland , Essa in Spain , 911 , Sudmam's killing of the Kurds in Northern Iraq , The Civil war in Serbia , The Gas attacks in Toykio , the troubles over the Garsa strip , the list goes on and on and on , for fuck sake lets us forget about the crap that happens in the real world and actually get away from all that shit for a few hours a day.

Want to show support , how about helping with the charities that help the poor victims of the horrible acts than whack a flag up as an excuse. All it's been done for is a show of power and nothing more.[/b]
    Very well said. I was about to post something similar to yours.

Banned Senior Member

Mostly cuz theres no clan with members from one country , only Turkey.

And imo their pride is kinda sick.

tindall

All it's been done for is a show of power and nothing more.[/b]
    Yup that says it all right there

Before 1800 There was one gun, the Bajonet, the Bajonet was only used against the turks, back then they already knew they are horrible people.
    And even here in Holland they seem to ruin my lovely country.

razzy

world affairs and politics shoud be left out of video games. As Feix said, we play games to leave the real world, and to somewhat submerge ourselves into another world. Putting up a certain countrys flag to show how much you hate a terrorist group is nonesense and stupid. If you want to some how rally against terrorists then do something about it in the real world.

I realize that majority of population of turkey is not even well educated and is what i call, Jaheel. meaning ignorant.

peintre

as a Turkish person i always thought putting flag as a clan symbol was absolutely wrong. thats calling nationalism in my opinion but there should be no room for it on a game which being played for fun.

but situation is completely different nowadays. we as Turkish people are protesting terorism by putting our own flag everywhere, especially PKK who killed around 15 Turkish soldiers in last 10 days. They already have taken 8 hostages. I might find you some pictures if you want.[/b]

comparing 15 kills as worse then 150,000 kills turks did wrongfully is pathetic, its like when us compare the 10k dead at 9/11 with the 10 million+ us is responsible for getting killed world wide up til lthat day sins the 1950's

flag as icon is stupid people, like ive said many times alreaddy, the turks are acting like american inbreeds with this stunt :mellow: you need a longer explanation sure, maybee later

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast