Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

U like hardstyle?

This is a discussion on U like hardstyle? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzKiYzm0kDo...
Page: 1

<3 it

Hydr4

www.fearfm.nl check out one of the streams

U like hardstyle?[/b]
    No

^______^

Hydr4

^______^[/b]
    what is that supposed to mean

LadyTorr

what is that supposed to mean[/b]
    Caro is the world&#39;s biggest Hardstyle fan xD

evilwevel

i like both hardstyle and hardcore.

i haven&#39;t listened to hardstyle in a while tho. i find it abit to slow, but then again it&#39;s bass > most of the hardcore.

oldboy

hmmmm i honestly dont know what to say about this music....i listen to a very large variety(from vampire weekend to iron maiden) but this kinda appeals to me....i like the music but the guy talking is kinda pointless..is it supposed to be scary? im confused anyway i like the music and ill keep checking out other bands ect..any suggestions?

evilwevel

hmmmm i honestly dont know what to say about this music....i listen to a very large variety(from vampire weekend to iron maiden) but this kinda appeals to me....i like the music but the guy talking is kinda pointless..is it supposed to be scary? im confused anyway i like the music and ill keep checking out other bands ect..any suggestions?[/b]
    99% of all the voices are "stolen" from old and new songs, movies etc. they hardly use new text. and it&#39;s not made by a band, it&#39;s made by a DJ :lol:

Hydr4

hmmmm i honestly dont know what to say about this music....i listen to a very large variety(from vampire weekend to iron maiden) but this kinda appeals to me....i like the music but the guy talking is kinda pointless..is it supposed to be scary? im confused anyway i like the music and ill keep checking out other bands ect..any suggestions?[/b]
    showtek , zany , headhunterz , the prophet , deepack , Dana , Duro , Luna

showtek , zany , headhunterz , the prophet , deepack , Dana , Duro , Luna[/b]
    Those are pretty nice but it depends if im in the mooth to listen to it :P

evilwevel

showtek , zany , headhunterz , the prophet , deepack , Dana , Duro , Luna[/b]
    and Vince ? i know he doesn&#39;t turn hardstyle that much, but i&#39;m pretty sure he deserves to be included in the list because of his skills :lol:

Hydr4

and Vince ? i know he doesn&#39;t turn hardstyle that much, but i&#39;m pretty sure he deserves to be included in the list because of his skills :lol:[/b]
    oops yeah forgot vince :P

im the hardstyle god,
    check my sig too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast