Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Up to $100 a barrel for oil :(

This is a discussion on Up to $100 a barrel for oil :( within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; The price of crude oil is supposed to reach $100 a barrel. The global economy in laments term is fucked ...
Page: 1

Banned

The price of crude oil is supposed to reach $100 a barrel. The global economy in laments term is fucked up. The weakened dollar makes the Arabs charge more money for oil in order to compensate for inflation. The conflict between Turkey and Iraq is stifling the supply of oil from Kurdish territory. (Way to go again Turks). The world economy is in recession due to the fact that most country in the world has converted their GDP into dollars. This further proves the power of the dollar in terms of global economy.

In good news, American exports is booming cause everyone wants cheap American products.

What are you guys going to do. If this happens it is almost $4.5 a gallon. I am going to buy a fucking bike lol.

http://www.economist.com/finance/displayst...ory_id=10012276

I found the information from here.

yes we turks are the soul reason that oil is above the 100$

lets face it moe u wanna blaim turks so u can get attention from a kurdish girl
    u make me laugh always ohh btw how is the letter going??

i dont own a car
    mountain bike ftw

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

My house uses oil for heat.

I just put $500 worth of oil in it, because its starting to get cold here.

Last year, heating oil was $1.99 a gallon, this year it's $3.50 a gallon, which translates into getting half a tank of oil for $500 instead of almost a full tank of oil like last year.

=/

Banned

My house uses oil for heat.

I just put $500 worth of oil in it, because its starting to get cold here.

Last year, heating oil was $1.99 a gallon, this year it's $3.50 a gallon, which translates into getting half a tank of oil for $500 instead of almost a full tank of oil like last year.

=/[/b]
    get insulation lol

Banned

yes we turks are the soul reason that oil is above the 100$

lets face it moe u wanna blaim turks so u can get attention from a kurdish girl
    u make me laugh always ohh btw how is the letter going??[/b]
    Actually, I "blamed" the Turks because it specifically addresses the issue between Turkey and Iraq in the article.

You are right. I hate the Turks. Don't get me wrong, its not racist. Just like many people hate Americans, I hate Turks. Infact, I hate Arabs in general except for the Saudi Arabians because they are allies to the idea of American influence in the Middle East. I also hate the Chinese and the Cubans. Oh let's not forget the Japanese. Save the dolphins! North Korea? You mean BOMB Korea? I am also a lead activist in pursuading Congress to just nuke North Korea and wipe it off the planet. That way there is only one Korea, ya know what I mean?

ArtOfFighters

Walk.

lazy fucks

i dont own a car
    mountain bike ftw[/b]
    lol if i didnt have a car id be screwed! Commuting 45 miles to work wouldnt be fun on a mountain bike

Banned

The price of crude oil is supposed to reach $100 a barrel. The global economy in laments term is fucked up. The weakened dollar makes the Arabs charge more money for oil in order to compensate for inflation. The conflict between Turkey and Iraq is stifling the supply of oil from Kurdish territory. (Way to go again Turks). The world economy is in recession due to the fact that most country in the world has converted their GDP into dollars. This further proves the power of the dollar in terms of global economy.

In good news, American exports is booming cause everyone wants cheap American products.

What are you guys going to do. If this happens it is almost $4.5 a gallon. I am going to buy a fucking bike lol.

I found the information from here.[/b]
    lol, u suk ass u fuking nerd...

Banned

lol if i didnt have a car id be screwed! Commuting 45 miles to work wouldnt be fun on a mountain bike[/b]
    You live in Europe though. Right now, Euro is stronger than the dollar. So European countries have an incentive to buy up all the oil because they would be buying it for cheaper than before. In fact, because of the increase in demand of oil by the European countries, there is a shortage in supply causing a price shock.

Fucking European countries :/

Japanese too :/

Inactive Member

I found the information from here.[/b]
    Wouldn't it be mora appropriate to ask yourself who is to blame for weakened dollar instead of lashing out on Arabs and Turks?

and +1 to moutain bike ftw ^^

Banned

Wouldn't it be mora appropriate to ask yourself who is to blame for weakened dollar instead of lashing out on Arabs and Turks?

and +1 to moutain bike ftw ^^[/b]
    I merely stated what was in the article. I think the homosexuals are to be blamed for the weakened dollar. If it weren't for them protesting about "equal marraige rights", then we wouldn't have to be spending millions of tax dollars in order to hose them down.

You live in Europe though. Right now, Euro is stronger than the dollar. So European countries have an incentive to buy up all the oil because they would be buying it for cheaper than before. In fact, because of the increase in demand of oil by the European countries, there is a shortage in supply causing a price shock.

Fucking European countries :/

Japanese too :/[/b]
    The price of diesel is higher than ever! 109p a litre!!!!!!

abstraktzor

if only in RL, we had human and orc teleporters to take us to our destinations...at least swift or light feet so we could run a little faster to where we need to go

..kidding :P
    but yea oil situation is getting ridic

Sephyro

whats the fuel price per liter in ur country?
    here in Italy it's almost 1.40€

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast