Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Up to $100 a barrel for oil :(

This is a discussion on Up to $100 a barrel for oil :( within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I got 2 years free gas ftw!...
Page: 2

I got 2 years free gas ftw!

deathpwner

if only in RL, we had human and orc teleporters to take us to our destinations...at least swift or light feet so we could run a little faster to where we need to go[/b]
    i think you need to take a brake from Ko

Robokill

i think you need to take a brake from Ko[/b]
    I think you need to realize it was a joke

Banned

i remember when gas was like 40 cents a gallon

lol, u suk ass u fuking nerd...[/b]
    i bet you spent more hours playing KO then moe has. whos the nerd now retard?

when i was little i remember seein it at 89cents, now its 3.10$ a gallon x_x cost me 37 fucking $ to fill a 13 gallon tank

sexyrexy

eh my gas 2.91 a gallon ..
    all i can say is all the countries that export oil as their main source of income.. when you hit rock bottom FU GUYS WERE NOT HELPING YOU!

oh and ps.. fu oil companies gas is rising while you have records profits ffs

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I'm still in high school, and I take the bus, so it doesn't really affect me too much :lol: I'm planning on becoming a petroleum engineer, or something of that nature, and hope to find a way to make fuel more efficient, or find a new source of energy that is easily adaptable to our current infrastructure.

Banned

I'm still in high school, and I take the bus, so it doesn't really affect me too much :lol: I'm planning on becoming a petroleum engineer, or something of that nature, and hope to find a way to make fuel more efficient, or find a new source of energy that is easily adaptable to our current infrastructure.[/b]
    lol

lol[/b]
    Why laugh at me? a.q

Banned

eh my gas 2.91 a gallon ..
    all i can say is all the countries that export oil as their main source of income.. when you hit rock bottom FU GUYS WERE NOT HELPING YOU!

oh and ps.. fu oil companies gas is rising while you have records profits ffs[/b]
    I just did research on this. I was bored.

This is what I found out.

There are several reasons why demand for Gas is strong right and will continue to stay strong even with high prices.

1) The dollar is weak compared to Euro and Yen. Therefore, countries that have stronger currency than the dollar are stocking up. Obviously, when something is cheap you buy a lot of it. These countries are causing the demand of oil to go up.

2) The highest demand of oil is comming from countries such as India and China where the price of gasoline is subsidized. Consumers in these countries are only paying 50 cents a gallon. Therefore, unless the government in these countries make the consumers pay the market price, the consumers have no reason to use less oil. These countries are also causing the demand to go up.

3) People are anticipating a very cold winter. In winter, people need heating oil. Thus, countries that are anticipating a cold climate are also the one's causing the demand to go up.

4) The military activity between Turkey and Iraq. If a war happens between these two nations occurs, it would barricade the flow of oil from the Kurdish regions and reduce the supply of oil significantly. Therefore, by "expecting the worse" countries are buying all that they can pushing the demand up.

Due to very high demands, the price of oil will continue to stay high.

I feel sad now. I wan't cheap gas. By the looks of it, the price per barrel of oil is about to pass the $100 mark.

I am going to play Gold Miner now

I just did research on this. I was bored.

This is what I found out.

There are several reasons why demand for Gas is strong right and will continue to stay strong even with high prices.

1) The dollar is weak compared to Euro and Yen. Therefore, countries that have stronger currency than the dollar are stocking up. Obviously, when something is cheap you buy a lot of it. These countries are causing the demand of oil to go up.

2) The highest demand of oil is comming from countries such as India and China where the price of gasoline is subsidized. Consumers in these countries are only paying 50 cents a gallon. Therefore, unless the government in these countries make the consumers pay the market price, the consumers have no reason to use less oil. These countries are also causing the demand to go up.

3) People are anticipating a very cold winter. In winter, people need heating oil. Thus, countries that are anticipating a cold climate are also the one's causing the demand to go up.

4) The military activity between Turkey and Iraq. If a war happens between these two nations occurs, it would barricade the flow of oil from the Kurdish regions and reduce the supply of oil significantly. Therefore, by "expecting the worse" countries are buying all that they can pushing the demand up.

Due to very high demands, the price of oil will continue to stay high.

I feel sad now. I wan't cheap gas. By the looks of it, the price per barrel of oil is about to pass the $100 mark.

I am going to play Gold Miner now [/b]

No offense, but wtf does that have to do with gas prices and the high demand for oil? xD

EDIT: nvm i thought that said WILLING to play gold miner :lol: flame me if you want idc im about to go to bed :P

Judas Iscariot

Where I live, hardest way to circumvent the oil needs is transportation. Public transportation is so defficient, and the social planning (urban/suburban localizations from each other, etc) is incredibly atrocious, that you just need a car, period. Otherwise, green power + self-sufficiency <3

Gotta love living in the tropics... not needing to heat your home + solar/wind power ftw.

Banned

i think you need to take a brake from Ko[/b]
    You need to take a BREAK from bikes

tolgahan

America is one of the biggest reason why the patrol is about 100$ . Another one is Suudi Arabs . Last one is Turkiye. Actually Iraq could stop that.They didnt help Turkiye against PKK so Turkiye will make its own rules. As America and Suudi Arabs didnt care in 1970s 1985s 1991s 1994s ... We wont care the patrol prices too.We didnt get help .If we could get ,there wont be any problem and PKK will be destroyed so there wont be any problem about patrol too.SO we have a right not to care the prices
    Whenever bad things happen on the world some American campanies gets bigger.All the Patrol campanies were about 5 billion dolars now 500 billion.(i mean they cost)
    yay i have another reason to hate american politica! Actually a game could be an enough reason too ,as you do!

Banned

America is one of the biggest reason why the patrol is about 100$ . Another one is Suudi Arabs . Last one is Turkiye. Actually Iraq could stop that.They didnt help Turkiye against PKK so Turkiye will make its own rules. As America and Suudi Arabs didnt care in 1970s 1985s 1991s 1994s ... We wont care the patrol prices too.We didnt get help .If we could get ,there wont be any problem and PKK will be destroyed so there wont be any problem about patrol too.SO we have a right not to care the prices
    Whenever bad things happen on the world some American campanies gets bigger.All the Patrol campanies were about 5 billion dolars now 500 billion.(i mean they cost)
    yay i have another reason to hate american politica! Actually a game could be an enough reason too ,as you do! [/b]
    I am going to save everyone the trouble of reading your post, and just say that you are wrong. I said it without flamming too =P

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast