Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Up to $100 a barrel for oil :(

This is a discussion on Up to $100 a barrel for oil :( within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Get a cute scooter to commute ^^ Leave your car at home!...
Page: 3

Get a cute scooter to commute ^^
    Leave your car at home!

Banned Senior Member

Dunno why Canadians cant use our own oil The Oil Sands out in Alberta have 5x the oil saudi arabia has, and at it's current rate of exportation.. will last another 200 years

here it's $1.046 per litre, so $3.95cdn per gallon, which is the same USD cause I guess our dollars are balanced with each other again

Just carpool that saves some gas. If most of american buissness men (and women) carpooled gas would probally go down not a lot but it should. Can't wait till they make engines to run on ethanol

tolgahan

LoL who is saving who ? We need someone save us from you
    and it wasnt a flame.it was the patrols story
    if someday someone finds a car works using water TR will be one of the richest country on the world.(look at : BOR)

sexy Owa

oil and gas prices are so fucked up its making me sick -.- paid $1,000 to fill my family's propane tank so we can have hot water and heat moe sence your into researching think you can tell us when and if they will ever drop? :/

Get a cute scooter to commute ^^
    Leave your car at home![/b]
    Can i commute with u? Can i sit behind you? Can we go over alot of bumps

PS - im not liable for what happens durin the bumps!

abstraktzor

PS - im not liable for what happens durin the bumps![/b]
    hahahahaha

PS - im not liable for what happens durin the bumps![/b]
    With jeans on? Cool sure. It's tough material!
    If you ever go on a hello kitty scooter I'd love a pic of that though :P

Banned

oil and gas prices are so fucked up its making me sick -.- paid $1,000 to fill my family's propane tank so we can have hot water and heat moe sence your into researching think you can tell us when and if they will ever drop? :/[/b]
    You are in luck because I did. According to the article "Spiked Again" on the same magazine The Economist, the price are said to be droped in January. One of the key reason for such is many countries in OPEC are cheating. Instead of being at the same price level, some countries are discriminating price (lowering prices) in order to maximize their revenue. As you know, with such high prices many countries cannot afford to import oil due to limited resources (money) even with high demands therefore they are switching to less costly atlernative - the substitution effect. For example, one person here actually mentioned "car pool" or "taking the train". That is a substitution effect. OPEC is actually losing revenue because in their calculation they expected these countries to buy oil even at higher prices. In order to accomodate these countries and making sure that everyone buys from you, some countries in OPEC are selling at lower prices than the market price, and thus are actually making more revenue than the countries who are selling for the market price. Therefore, prices will lower.

Also, according to weather experts, the upcomming winter around the world is anticipated to be "mild". With a milder climate, the demand for heating oil will lower because if the weather is mild, you wouldn't need heating oil.

With jeans on? Cool sure. It's tough material!
    If you ever go on a hello kitty scooter I'd love a pic of that though :P[/b]
    I have a stanley knife

sexy Owa

You are in luck because I did. According to the article "Spiked Again" on the same magazine The Economist, the price are said to be droped in January. One of the key reason for such is many countries in OPEC are cheating. Instead of being at the same price level, some countries are discriminating price (lowering prices) in order to maximize their revenue. As you know, with such high prices many countries cannot afford to import oil due to limited resources (money) even with high demands therefore they are switching to less costly atlernative - the substitution effect. For example, one person here actually mentioned "car pool" or "taking the train". That is a substitution effect. OPEC is actually losing revenue because in their calculation they expected these countries to buy oil even at higher prices. In order to accomodate these countries and making sure that everyone buys from you, some countries in OPEC are selling at lower prices than the market price, and thus are actually making more revenue than the countries who are selling for the market price. Therefore, prices will lower.

Also, according to weather experts, the upcomming winter around the world is anticipated to be "mild". With a milder climate, the demand for heating oil will lower because if the weather is mild, you wouldn't need heating oil.[/b]
    your the man .

Costs me over $60 to fill up now. Guess I asked for that when I got a V8 but I still love my truck.

But oh noes gas is rising cause bush went in to iraq for oil!!

When it starts getting over $4 a gallon, I may consider a hybrid. Better yet, a good motorcycle.

Banned

Costs me over $60 to fill up now. Guess I asked for that when I got a V8 but I still love my truck.

But oh noes gas is rising cause bush went in to iraq for oil!!

When it starts getting over $4 a gallon, I may consider a hybrid. Better yet, a good motorcycle.[/b]
    USA being in war is not effecting the price of Gas.

Ki1laH

moe is trying to act smart by spewing out random bull.

Gas is $2.82 here in michigan

The price of diesel is higher than ever! 109p a litre!!!!!![/b]
    In aberdeen our prices whent up about 8p or so over these few months, but we are the oil capital of europe so i dont think it would affect us as bad :/

I drive a motorbike, so it costs me about £6, a full tank up here.

Diesel is about 3p more per litre

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast