Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Up to $100 a barrel for oil :(

This is a discussion on Up to $100 a barrel for oil :( within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; moe is right you are a fucking idiot just shut the fuck up your opinion is worth shit compared to ...
Page: 5

Ki1laH

moe is right you are a fucking idiot just shut the fuck up your opinion is worth shit compared to the people in the economist you are just stupid. i believe moe is way smarter than your dumbass[/b]
    You're cute. :lol:

Aksel

You still are spewing bullshit, do you not realize what that means, are you THAT hard headed?

You have NO IDEA what you are talking about because you are WORD FOR WORD taking an article as your OWN knowledge, thus you are SPEWING BULLSHIT.

Nobody cares how prestigious this is, in fact it isn't very prestigious. Also, I never proved in any way shape or form to be an idiot, and you didn't prove me to be one. In fact I haven't made any un-true statements or stupid ones...thus I can't just be labeled as an idiot because you have no other way of having a STRUCTURED DEBATE.

That quote btw, is NOT from adult swim, they took it from somebody else, so you are giving credit where credit is not do, which is ignorant.

Show me where you "Depicted me as a fucking idiot" ... please do, guess what you didn't!

Now when you grow up, learn to think for yourself, and can argue against something on the subject instead of jumping straight for the direct insults, then you can act smart.

Until then, continue reading your ONE 'prestigious' article.

One day moe, maybe, you will realize that even the most prestigious of them all, they are always biased. You never have true knowledge on something until you have studied every aspect of it, which means reading many different articles with different viewpoints.

The reason I know you are a mindless drone, you had no argument against any of the economic statements that I said, or the ones I discredited...all you could say was "well in this article, written by somebody that I do not know, because its in this magazine he is not biased and he is RIGHT because economy is about right and wrong."

Economy isn't about right and wrong, economic trends are fact like I stated, predicting economy is hypothetical guesswork, which is what that 'prestigious' article is about.

Go ahead, make the same post your last three have been, do it...make yourself look like an idiot.

Here I'll do it for you.

"OMG ki1lah you are such a fucking idiot, I proved that already by saying nothing to discredit you, I read this article, BILL GATES READS IT, IT MUST BE THE BESTEST IN THE WORLD"

I'll end this with a quote for you, unlike the quote you left me mine is relevant to you, and I know who actually originated it.

"Real intelligence is a creative use of knowledge, not merely an accumulation of facts." - Kenneth Winebrenner[/b]
    wow I just read the entire thread i cant believe i am saying this but i agree with moe you are retarded. you are more retarded than moe. Atleast moe acts retarded just to provoke flames you are just stupid. You cant formulate opinions when you are doing research. Unless you actually go out there and see what happens first hand you cant formulate opinions rofl. In a research paper if you write your own opinion you get a zero faster than a faggot gets aids. you are discrediting yourself by trying to tell him to formulate his opinion in pure research. silly retards trix are for kids

Banned

Hey kid, you are reading one article...who gives a shit if its bill gates favorite past-time, that means squat.

And hey kid, guess what...gas prices in my area are now at $2.81, you can't take the michigan average and say that it has risen for me, because you seem to forget one MAJOR part of economy.

Where there is more money, things are MORE EXPENSIVE.

Thus a town such as Ann Arbor, gas is around $3.10 a gallon because the people that live there have a higher average income, in a city like Dearborn Heights the price is $2.82 per gallon because we do not have an average income as high as in Ann Arbor.

You also don't realize that as you say people are "stocking up" on it, you don't realize that even with a stronger euro, they still pay more for it than us.

Do a LOT more research before trying to act smart moe, seriously...you read ONE article, ONE. Read about 15 then you can knowledgeably talk on this subject.

Me, I am forming my own opinions on market trends, before holidays hit gas prices generally drop, then as it gets closer and closer to the holiday they boost up because travel increases thus increasing the demand. It has jack squat to do with "europe" stocking up on it.

You on the other hand, have no opinion. Every comment you have made has been "in the article it says this" meaning you are mindlessly spewing OTHER people's opinions.

Think for yourself.

BTW I don't stalk you, don't flatter yourself. I come on the forum like once or twice a day and read off topic, you just happen to make the most retarded posts so I respond to them.

Cry some more, i'm not breaking any rules.[/b]

You still are spewing bullshit, do you not realize what that means, are you THAT hard headed?

You have NO IDEA what you are talking about because you are WORD FOR WORD taking an article as your OWN knowledge, thus you are SPEWING BULLSHIT.

Nobody cares how prestigious this is, in fact it isn't very prestigious. Also, I never proved in any way shape or form to be an idiot, and you didn't prove me to be one. In fact I haven't made any un-true statements or stupid ones...thus I can't just be labeled as an idiot because you have no other way of having a STRUCTURED DEBATE.

That quote btw, is NOT from adult swim, they took it from somebody else, so you are giving credit where credit is not do, which is ignorant.

Show me where you "Depicted me as a fucking idiot" ... please do, guess what you didn't!

Now when you grow up, learn to think for yourself, and can argue against something on the subject instead of jumping straight for the direct insults, then you can act smart.

Until then, continue reading your ONE 'prestigious' article.

One day moe, maybe, you will realize that even the most prestigious of them all, they are always biased. You never have true knowledge on something until you have studied every aspect of it, which means reading many different articles with different viewpoints.

The reason I know you are a mindless drone, you had no argument against any of the economic statements that I said, or the ones I discredited...all you could say was "well in this article, written by somebody that I do not know, because its in this magazine he is not biased and he is RIGHT because economy is about right and wrong."

Economy isn't about right and wrong, economic trends are fact like I stated, predicting economy is hypothetical guesswork, which is what that 'prestigious' article is about.

Go ahead, make the same post your last three have been, do it...make yourself look like an idiot.

Here I'll do it for you.

"OMG ki1lah you are such a fucking idiot, I proved that already by saying nothing to discredit you, I read this article, BILL GATES READS IT, IT MUST BE THE BESTEST IN THE WORLD"

I'll end this with a quote for you, unlike the quote you left me mine is relevant to you, and I know who actually originated it.

"Real intelligence is a creative use of knowledge, not merely an accumulation of facts." - Kenneth Winebrenner[/b]
    after reading all that all i see is a retard

You're cute. :lol:[/b]
    oh looky here now hes gay?

Ki1laH

lol all the idiots are ganging on me, its funny.

The real world isn't a research paper, this is not school, in the real world we think for ourselves and forumlate our own opinions.

There is nothing in this topic about a 'research paper' so don't act like it is kids.

In fact I don't even know where you brought that into it, that didn't even make sense.

Truth is, a prediction of an economic trend is an opinionated hypothesis, moe is doing no research. He just read on article and quotes it word for word.

h34r: you seriously are a retard. I just read the article he paraphrased it. He didn't copy it word to word like you claim. You need to get a hobby because you sound like a retarded add kid. Oh btw, you cant formulate opinions on research dumbass.

Ki1laH

h34r: you seriously are a retard. I just read the article he paraphrased it. He didn't copy it word to word like you claim. You need to get a hobby because you sound like a retarded add kid. Oh btw, you cant formulate opinions on research dumbass.[/b]
    Predicting economy IS NOT RESEARCH.

God you people say the same thing over and over...I hate kids, they don't know how to have a debate. They simply say the same redundant irrelevant thing over and over and over.

Vishnu

h34r: you seriously are a retard. I just read the article he paraphrased it. He didn't copy it word to word like you claim. You need to get a hobby because you sound like a retarded add kid. Oh btw, you cant formulate opinions on research dumbass.[/b]
    Dont know exactly what you mean by that last sentence, but:

1) If you mean Science and research in general isnt trustworthy and relevant enough to build your opinions i.e up in your ass religious, no comment

2) If you mean you shouldnt have an opinion while researching that's only partly true, cause the conclusions you draw from the result as a part of your research is a major part. It's only while getting the facts you base them on you should try to remain unbiased.

K11laH don't waist your time on moe, he will never say hes wrong

ps i like Ki1laH replies =]

Banned

Article is old. September of 2004.

check again posted the wrong link, was readin about things that caused it last time and had wrong thing on my clipboard

Banned

Dont know exactly what you mean by that last sentence, but:

1) If you mean Science and research in general isnt trustworthy and relevant enough to build your opinions i.e up in your ass religious, no comment

2) If you mean you shouldnt have an opinion while researching that's only partly true, cause the conclusions you draw from the result as a part of your research is a major part. It's only while getting the facts you base them on you should try to remain unbiased.[/b]
    What he probably meant was that I made the thread in order to inform people of what I myself had learned. If I was to formulate opinions on something that I learned myself, it would be very retarded. Although, what he failed to realize is that I have worked with economist trends since I started interning for a financial advising firm. If the article wasn't fairly accurate, I would've never posted it.

What the moron is saying is that the Economist is "spewing bullshing" and me summarizing what was written in the Economist means I am "spewing bullshit" aswell. He is implying that he is smarter than a professional economic analysis/journalist paid to write for the Economist and that the Economist is biased all because the price of gas where he lives is supposedly $2.6 a gallon. Although, in reality, it is $3.05 per gallon. In other words, he is just looking for attention from me. Look on my other threads, he follows me around like a hungry retard.

Tizoc, on the other hand, is still hurt on the penis because I defend Tapion and have gotten him unbanned from koranking for apparently "scamming" him. Even though, Tapion is innocent and did not scam Tizoc. Let it go man.

So all the factors that I have mentioned are in your article aswell.

1) Tension between Iraq and Turkey.

2) China and Indian consumption of oil.

3) The weakened dollar

Ki1laH

What he probably meant was that I made the thread in order to inform people of what I myself had learned. If I was to formulate opinions on something that I learned myself, it would be very retarded. Although, what he failed to realize is that I have worked with economist trends since I started interning for a financial advising firm. If the article wasn't fairly accurate, I would've never posted it.

What the moron is saying is that the Economist is "spewing bullshing" and me summarizing what was written in the Economist means I am "spewing bullshit" aswell. He is implying that he is smarter than a professional economic analysis/journalist paid to write for the Economist and that the Economist is biased all because the price of gas where he lives is supposedly $2.6 a gallon. Although, in reality, it is $3.05 per gallon. In other words, he is just looking for attention from me. Look on my other threads, he follows me around like a hungry retard.

Tizoc, on the other hand, is still hurt on the penis because I defend Tapion and have gotten him unbanned from koranking for apparently "scamming" him. Even though, Tapion is innocent and did not scam Tizoc. Let it go man.
    So all the factors that I have mentioned are in your article aswell.

1) Tension between Iraq and Turkey.

2) China and Indian consumption of oil.

3) The weakened dollar[/b]
    Thought you were done with replying regarding me?

For your information, vishnu was not talking about me, he was talking about one of your butt buddies that insulted me, and proved your butt buddy wrong, if you didn't catch that. So in reality vishnu was backing me up.

I never implied I was smarter than some guy i've never met that happens to get paid to write articles.

You still fail to realize anything I was trying to portray to you, because it has nothing to do with the people that wrote the article or anything, it has everything to do with you.

Thats ok, keep trying to play it off like you don't know what I mean...keep saying I'm trying to act smarter than this journalist *that is what he is* ... even if I very well could be, because I've never met him, you haven't either.

For all you know, he could have read all that stuff on a piece of paper he found in a trash can, and like you took it as his own opinion.

Just food for thought, 99% sure you won't get the relevance of that statement and you will say I think he made it up, but thats ok.

sexy Owa

Thought you were done with replying regarding me?

For your information, vishnu was not talking about me, he was talking about one of your butt buddies that insulted me, and proved your butt buddy wrong, if you didn't catch that. So in reality vishnu was backing me up.

I never implied I was smarter than some guy i've never met that happens to get paid to write articles.

You still fail to realize anything I was trying to portray to you, because it has nothing to do with the people that wrote the article or anything, it has everything to do with you.

Thats ok, keep trying to play it off like you don't know what I mean...keep saying I'm trying to act smarter than this journalist *that is what he is* ... even if I very well could be, because I've never met him, you haven't either.

For all you know, he could have read all that stuff on a piece of paper he found in a trash can, and like you took it as his own opinion.

Just food for thought, 99% sure you won't get the relevance of that statement and you will say I think he made it up, but thats ok.[/b]

your a slick talker h34r: must be from Detroit or such

Ki1laH

your a slick talker h34r: must be from Detroit or such [/b]
    Thats my city, i'm in DBH until this semester of school is over and then back to motor city.

P.S. I filled up my tank for $2.84 a gallon today. But remember everybody, I only said that to get moe's attention. I live for it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345