[URGENT] Dutch Text Translation

This is a discussion on [URGENT] Dutch Text Translation within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I suck at dutch and I have this small text to translate in tomorrow's written exam, so I'm preparing it ...
Page: 1

I suck at dutch and I have this small text to translate in tomorrow's written exam, so I'm preparing it atm to memorise it, but I SUCK !

Could any dutch guy help me out here ? Translate into either English or French would be awesome Text is not that long

Watchmen

De jaren '80 in een parallel universum. Richard Nixon is al vier termijnen lang president, Woodward en Bernstein zijn dood teruggevonden en Amerika heeft de Vietnam-oorlog gewonnen door het inzetten van de blauwe superman dokter Manhattan. Deze laatste maakte vroeger deel uit van het inmiddels ontbonden superheldenteam 'Watchmen'.
    Wanneer het ruigste ex-lid van het team, 'The Comedian', vermoord wordt, gaat één van de Watchmen zijn vroegere maten waarschuwen. Stripfans prijzen de graphic novel van Alan Moore als de meest complexe en rijkste striproman aller tijden. En inderdaad, 'Watchmen' gaat veel verder dan het gewone superheldenverhaaltje. De story is een kluwen van nevenplots, de personages worden gedreven door innerlijke demonen en hun universum zit stevig geworteld in onze realiteit. Helaas heeft regisseur Zack Snyder deze klassieker van de stripwereld al te letterlijk geadapteerd. Hij heeft weinig veranderd, waardoor de film wat te overladen en langdradig overkomt. Wat niet wil zeggen dat 'Watchmen' een complete mislukking is. Het eerste uur komt zeer sterk over (het is trouwens bijna beeld per beeld overgenomen uit de roman).[/b]
    Hope someone can save me ! Thanks !

evilwevel

The eighties in a parallel universe. Richard Nixon has been president for 4 terms, Woodward and Bernstein were found dead and America has won the vietnam war by deploying the blue superman “doctor Manhattan”. He used to be part of the now no longer existing team of superheroes called “watchmen”. When the thoughest ex member of the team , ‘the comedian’, is killed, one of the watchmen goes around to give a warning to his old companions. Comic fans rate the graphic novel of Alan moore as one of the most complex and elaborate graphic novels ever made. Nothing is more true, ‘watchmen’ goes further then the average superhero story. The story is a mix of ?, the characters are driven by inner demons and their universe has some firm roots in our society. Unfortunately Zack Snyder adapted his movie to literally. He has changed little to none, which made the movie to long and overloaded with information. This doesn’t mean that ‘watchmen’ is a complete failure. The first hour is very uncompromising (it’s allmost an exact replica of the novel).

should be a step in the right direction. i couldn't make out something you were trying to say, so i've indicated that with a red ? check that and check for general spelling as well.

hope this helps.

Yay Evil saved the day

Good Luck with ur exam

I LOVE YOU

edit: i rly do, you might have saved my full year.

roflz, didnt know they were teaching Dutch in Brussels

Do you still need it in french? or is it enough

btw on the questionmark I would say something like "Side plots" or so. I dno the exact meaning as well. Just a suggestion
    z

i had a right translation for the question mark

And yes we have to study dutch in brussels, in any public school.

The only part of Belgium where you don't have to study dutch is in Wallonia

DragonFire

i had a right translation for the question mark

And yes we have to study dutch in brussels, in any public school.

The only part of Belgium where you don't have to study dutch is in Wallonia [/b]
    Sounds like a place for gay people h34r:

Sounds like a place for gay people h34r:[/b]

You'd wanna go there, wouldn't ya chris