[URGENT] Dutch Translation V2 :(

This is a discussion on [URGENT] Dutch Translation V2 :( within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Hey again guys, :P First of all I wanna thank evilwevel for translating the last text, gave me a 17/20 ...
Page: 1

Hey again guys, :P First of all I wanna thank evilwevel for translating the last text, gave me a 17/20

Now, I have this small exposition that my dutch teacher asked me to do for tomorrow (fucker.) and I just made it in French, it's around 1.5 pages long but there's not much text.. It's about Space conquest and I've included only a couple projects that were made during the 20th-21st century. If you speak fluent dutch it shouldn't be really long but if I don't find anyone I am in deep shit xD.. I count on you guys

Any bored dutch baba just send me a PM I'll be waiting your answer.. Thanks a lot in advance !

Hey again guys, :P First of all I wanna thank evilwevel for translating the last text, gave me a 17/20
    Now, I have this small exposition that my dutch teacher asked me to do for tomorrow (fucker.) and I just made it in French, it's around 1.5 pages long but there's not much text.. It's about Space conquest and I've included only a couple projects that were made during the 20th-21st century. If you speak fluent dutch it shouldn't be really long but if I don't find anyone I am in deep shit xD.. I count on you guys

Any bored dutch baba just send me a PM I'll be waiting your answer.. Thanks a lot in advance ![/b]
    Can send me, I still got to return from university so I dont know wether I'll find the time to make it or not

I'll try, cant promise tho

evilwevel

17/20, that's not bad :lol:

wouldn't mind translating again if soenne hasn't already

Haha it's okey guys I got a friend to do it :-) It's good to see I can count on you.. I'll come back !

evilwevel

don't mind to ask if you need something big translated. as long as it's dutch -> english or the other way around.

(french is a big no no :lol: )