Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

URGENT need help to get 10gb back

This is a discussion on URGENT need help to get 10gb back within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Zike, you lost, plain and simple, I was there. Tez played you on your own terms, and he did not ...
Page: 2

Vchernyak

Zike, you lost, plain and simple, I was there. Tez played you on your own terms, and he did not do one thing that was not discussed. You payed him his 10gb's, and now you want your money back? HA! you don't deserve it. Your too cocky, and you; yourself cheated, by using defensive armors when you said you wouldn't.
    If Tez were to give your money back, then i would call Tez an idiot, but seeing him as nothing more then a business man, ensuring that he would not lose, then i call him a smart man. If you go to las vegas, where there is obviously house advantages, would you ask for your money back after losing it? i think not.

SiegeR

lol for me lvl 65+ bps are easy even i m maliced parasited and massive

if they are lvl 70 and have good gear than i need cure for massive :P
    And Believe me u dont need undying to any1 even minor comboing assasins

Banned

Originally posted by SiegeR
    lol for me lvl 65+ bps are easy even i m maliced parasited and massive

if they are lvl 70 and have good gear than i need cure for massive :P
    And Believe me u dont need undying to any1 even minor comboing assasins
    go go go fight dark0 or phantom u will need it fight dark0....ask devile to set that up for u

or fight luckyduck and he is level 65....u will get owned :lol: :P

sophiem

I've Solution for u both rematch and make a new rulz for the duel,

like:
    1.no abyss things..
    2. acid pots..
    3.talias..
    4.use only 720 pots
    5.use 1500 scrol and 300 ac.. without any buff of 2000 hp or undying
    6. fraps it I want see the battle xD

tez if u killed him once dont afried take the chance to a new duel.... if u killed him once why u should afried to new duel on 10gb with the new rulz ofc.

As a BP it would only be fair for him to at least malice you, though you would probably get a priest there to cure you xD

And as I remember, probably not good enough, it was zike that said "no scream and LC", personally I don't see anything wrong with it since you can cure yourself and on 1vs1 youre standing on same spot anyway :

Anyway, if Zike don't want a rematch, it's probably because he knows he can't win anyway :wacko:

Banned

Originally posted by sophiem

like:
    1.no abyss things..
    2. acid pots..
    3.talias..
    4.use only 720 pots

tez if u killed him once dont afried take the chance to a new duel.... if u killed him once why u should afried to new duel on 10gb with the new rulz ofc.
    its all cool now we worked it out on pms.....also #3 i dont like wait till i get backup then we can add that...actually if i am aloud to borrow a back then we can add that now

but now would be for fun anyways

sophiem

Originally posted by Tez/Aja

its all cool now we worked it out on pms.....also #3 i dont like wait till i get backup then we can add that...actually if i am aloud to borrow a back then we can add that now

but now would be for fun anyways
    cool,

zike gogo.

Vchernyak

Originally posted by sophiem

like:
    1.no abyss things..
    2. acid pots..
    3.talias..
    4.use only 720 pots

This would be a good soultion, but since Zike CHEATED the first time by using defensive armors, what makes you think he would not do it again? On a BP defensive armors are almost impossible to see, so therefor i dont think Zike can be trusted. They can probably do it for fun in arena, but thats about it....he lost fuck it....its over[/b]

Zike

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    As a BP it would only be fair for him to at least malice you, though you would probably get a priest there to cure you xD

And as I remember, probably not good enough, it was zike that said "no scream and LC", personally I don't see anything wrong with it since you can cure yourself and on 1vs1 youre standing on same spot anyway :

Anyway, if Zike don't want a rematch, it's probably because he knows he can't win anyway *:wacko:
    well why would u rematch when u dont know what he gona pull out

Zike

Originally posted by Vchernyak+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vchernyak)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sophiem

like:
    1.no abyss things..
    2. acid pots..
    3.talias..
    4.use only 720 pots

This would be a good soultion, but since Zike CHEATED the first time by using defensive armors, what makes you think he would not do it again? On a BP defensive armors are almost impossible to see, so therefor i dont think Zike can be trusted. They can probably do it for fun in arena, but thats about it....he lost fuck it....its over[/b][/b]
    who the fukk are u ?
    since when i said i dont use defence armor ?
    i said I DONT USE SPEAR TALIA

evenson

tez is famous :lol:

sophiem

Originally posted by Vchernyak+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vchernyak)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sophiem

like:
    1.no abyss things..
    2. acid pots..
    3.talias..
    4.use only 720 pots

This would be a good soultion, but since Zike CHEATED the first time by using defensive armors, what makes you think he would not do it again? On a BP defensive armors are almost impossible to see, so therefor i dont think Zike can be trusted. They can probably do it for fun in arena, but thats about it....he lost fuck it....its over[/b][/b]

why should zike cheat , lol man stfu who the fuk are you?

Banned

Originally posted by evenson
    tez is famous *:lol:
    +1 and amen i am :lol: :P

Banned

Originally posted by sophiem+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sophiem)</div>
    Originally posted by Vchernyak@
    <!--QuoteBegin-sophiem

like:
    1.no abyss things..
    2. acid pots..
    3.talias..
    4.use only 720 pots

This would be a good soultion, but since Zike CHEATED the first time by using defensive armors, what makes you think he would not do it again? On a BP defensive armors are almost impossible to see, so therefor i dont think Zike can be trusted. They can probably do it for fun in arena, but thats about it....he lost fuck it....its over
    [/b]

why should zike cheat , lol man stfu who the fuk are you?[/b]
    ok all STFU this is dead thing...me and zike worked it out

ZIKE EVEN AGREES I WON JUST HE DIDNT THINK I WON THE RIGHT WAY......BUT HE KNOWS AND ADMITS I WON EITHER WAY

there was a misunderstanding on the part about the spear defense...i can believe him since i dont know him and i will give him the benifit of doubt cause i cant say he is liar nor can anyone else

he said "i wont use spear talia"
    i said "no sprear defense"
    he then said "ok i wont use spear talia"

i didnt get the he wont only use spear talia and he didnt get i meant NO spear at all.....it was a misunderstanding and again i can over look it but either way anyone looks at it I WON and he even agrees

so drop it let it die and move on all

i dont really want to be famous...i have always been :P but more low key then lately....i like to be in the shadows watching and sitting back and taking it in to see all....i dont need to be in the spotlight and i really dont like it at all

so thats why even though we both agree i won i would rather just give my winninings to charity which is the poor people of diez in the form of a game....kill tez and taurus game

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Chabo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

You just lost a $60 bet! *
    :lol: Tez just a n00b who need Undying+50% pots for a 1vs1 with a priest:S <_< <_<
    hey hey 50% was allowed ...i agree undying was not....but he was not allowed to use spear defense out the ass[/b]
    that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Let me guess he didn't say anything about abyss pots so you desided to use them.

Dude there are rules to a 1vs1. Even tho they are not written down anywhere, but the basic rules are: Use all you skills you got if you want. And in 1vs1s you use Soul Pots and Favour pots 720/1920. I don't know what he used or whatever but using 50% pots is just low and stupid, especialy for a lvl 70 warrior, i could mayb eunderstand it if you were 62.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast