[URGENT] Translation Eng-Fr

This is a discussion on [URGENT] Translation Eng-Fr within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I need to get this translated for my oral examn this monday. If someone can please translate this for me(yes, ...
Page: 1

Vyz

I need to get this translated for my oral examn this monday. If someone can please translate this for me(yes, i was to late to translate and don't have any time to do so)..I would really appreciate it and i'm asking this kindly if someone can translate the following:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello, my name is Rick weijland and I am sixteen years old. I live in Vogelenzang with my parents. I have two sisters; one of them is Laura and is nineteen years old. Serena is twenty-one years old. Both of my sisters have their own apartment.
    My hobbies are playing baseball, playing games, watching television and hanging out with friends. I play baseball 10 to 12 hours a week and I started playing when I was 5 or 6 years old. I’ve been selected for the Dutch national baseball team when I was 14 years old.
    Last years I went to Czech Republic with the team for a tournament for four days. We became second and we couldn’t the team of Czech Republic. In the summer vacation we went to Spain for the European championships for a week. This time we became first and we celebrated it the whole night long.

This year I will be going to Italy for a baseball camp from the MLB. Only 10 people from age 16 to 18 have been selected from the Netherlands. 40 other people from 4 other countries are also going to Italy for this baseball camp. The camp will begin at august 8 and will end on august 30. The MLB will provide us with lots of things. Some examples are: Strength and conditioning training, nutrition and health information, we will have access to sport medicine facilities and care, individualized evaluation and a personalized year-round training program.
    We will also have skill development, physical development and personal development.
    With the personal development we will receive classroom instruction and life skills seminars on leadership, goal setting, communication skills, how to establish good work habits, conflict resolution and self-motivation. With the physical development we will be having a strength and conditioning training. I am looking forward to the baseball camp.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll give a cookie to the one who can translate it before tomorow night 20:00 GMT+1 .

Regards, Rick

too long to translate T____T

bihmanijak

If u dont find any1 to translate it..use this as a last option http://babelfish.altavista.com/

I need to get this translated for my oral examn this monday. If someone can please translate this for me(yes, i was to late to translate and don't have any time to do so)..I would really appreciate it and i'm asking this kindly if someone can translate the following:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello, my name is Rick weijland and I am sixteen years old. I live in Vogelenzang with my parents. I have two sisters; one of them is Laura and is nineteen years old. Serena is twenty-one years old. Both of my sisters have their own apartment.
    My hobbies are playing baseball, playing games, watching television and hanging out with friends. I play baseball 10 to 12 hours a week and I started playing when I was 5 or 6 years old. I’ve been selected for the Dutch national baseball team when I was 14 years old.
    Last years I went to Czech Republic with the team for a tournament for four days. We became second and we couldn’t the team of Czech Republic. In the summer vacation we went to Spain for the European championships for a week. This time we became first and we celebrated it the whole night long.

This year I will be going to Italy for a baseball camp from the MLB. Only 10 people from age 16 to 18 have been selected from the Netherlands. 40 other people from 4 other countries are also going to Italy for this baseball camp. The camp will begin at august 8 and will end on august 30. The MLB will provide us with lots of things. Some examples are: Strength and conditioning training, nutrition and health information, we will have access to sport medicine facilities and care, individualized evaluation and a personalized year-round training program.
    We will also have skill development, physical development and personal development.
    With the personal development we will receive classroom instruction and life skills seminars on leadership, goal setting, communication skills, how to establish good work habits, conflict resolution and self-motivation. With the physical development we will be having a strength and conditioning training. I am looking forward to the baseball camp.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll give a cookie to the one who can translate it before tomorow night 20:00 GMT+1 .

Regards, Rick
    __________________[/b]
    Bonjour, mon nom est Rick weijland et j'ai seize ans. je vis Vogelenzang avec mes parents. J'ai deux soeurs; une d'entre elles s'appelle Laura et elle a dix-neuf ans. Serena a vingt et un ans. Mes deux soeurs ont leurs propres appartements.
    Mes passe-temps sont jouer au Baseball, à des jeux, regarder la télévision et sortir avec des copains. Je joue au baseball dix à douze heures par semaine et j'ai commencé à jouer lorsque j'avais cinq ou six ans. J'ai été choisi pour l'équipe nationale hollandaise lorsque j'avais quatorze ans.
    L'année passée, j'ai été en République Tchèque avec l'équipe pour un tournoi de quatre jours. On a eu la deuxième place, on n'a pas pu battre l'équipe de la République Tchèque. Pendant les vacances d'été on est allé en Espagne pour le championnat européen pendant une semaine. Cette fois, on a gagné et on a eu la première place, on a alors fait la fête toute la nuit.

Cette année j'irai en Italie pour un entrainement de baseball de la MLB. Seul dix personnes entre seize et dix-huit ans ont été choisies en Hollande. Quarante autres personnes de quatre autres pays ont aussi été séléctionnées. L'entrainement débutera le huit aout et terminera le trente. La MLB nous entrainera dans plusieurs domaines telle que la force et la condition physique, la nutrition et la santé, on aura accès aux soins sportifs, des évaluations personelles et un entraînement personel pour un an.
    On sera aussi entraîné dans le domaine des compétences physique, sportives et personelles.
    L'entraînement des compétences personelles consistera en plusieurs cours dans une classe ou on nous apprendra la vie en société, nos buts et développera nos compétences dans les dialogues, comment préparer de bonnes habitudes au travail et de la motivation personelle. Avec le développement physique on aura un entraînement de nos forces et de notre condition physique. J'attends impatiemment d'arriver au camp.

I hate you.

bihmanijak

0.o owned!

u r the one who is getting a cookie ^^

Vyz

ARCAA, I looove youuu.. Your the best bro..( Je bent de besteee...)je kon toch wel nederlands praten? :P
    *blows hunderds of kisses to Arca*

Oh and not forget this nice chocolate cookie *hands over the most delicious cookie in The world*