USC 32 Michigan 18

This is a discussion on USC 32 Michigan 18 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; LOL :P should of been Usc vs Ohio state. Fucking UcLa, glad they lost their bowl game to Florida st. ...
Page: 1

redbluegreen44

Default USC 32 Michigan 18

LOL :P should of been Usc vs Ohio state. Fucking UcLa, glad they lost their bowl game to Florida st.
    Ohio state beat Michigan 39-42
    USC beat Michigan 32-18

Usc would of probably beaten Ohio.
    anyways, LOL at michigan
    yay Usc

Flay

yeah USC pwnd there nooby asses

Meh sad to see another Big Ten team go down.. but after Purdue getting raped (which was the team i usually go for) and Minnesota getting embarrassed by blowing their lead, Michigan just blew it further -_- We'll have to see how OSU does in their bowl.. if its a blow out yeah i d say usc would deserver to be there instead.

Hells Kitchen

they both suck I mean, even UCLA can beat USC rofl

USC cant even play with Ohio State. USC is just in a shitty pac 10 who plays no one special in regular season except norte dame.

redbluegreen44

Originally posted by Hells Kitchen
    they both suck I mean, even UCLA can beat USC rofl

USC cant even play with Ohio State. USC is just in a shitty pac 10 who plays no one special in regular season except norte dame.
    I think Pac-10 is one of the best and let me ask you a question, name a team that has to face harder teams then usc in regular season.
    USC Regular Season Hard teams they beat:
    #12 Arkansas
    #22 Nebraska
    #21(At that time they were #21) Oregon
    #20(at that time #17)California
    #11(at that time #6) Notre Dame
    Yes they lost to oregon st. and UCLA but they didnt get pwned 33-31,9-13
    but seriously back to my question, i really want to know who has a harder reg. season then that list right there

Hells Kitchen

only good teams they faced was california and arkansa which even arkansa isnt that good. Norten Dame is over rated they sucked this year they should of never been #2 in the beggining of the year. UCLA and oregon st beating USC is just something I find funny. Probably the 2 teams that wouldnt be able to beat USC end up doing it. As for the harder reg schedule would either be Norte Dame or the gators.... its almost impossible to go undefeated in the SEC and the gators did a hell of a job doing what they did this year. As for norte dame they played the top 1 and 2 teams of every conference. Norte Dame was actually in the top 3 in the beggining of the season for the hardest schedule teams to play. All comes to all florida gators for doing what they did in the SEC gets respect all around the US.

p.s any team in the SEC is going to have a hard schedule when Auburn, Florida, LSU, and Georgia are all in it.