Using Adobe Photoshop CS to make Website

This is a discussion on Using Adobe Photoshop CS to make Website within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Before I start,I just want to say I have the Adobe Set [ImageReady,GoLive,Illustrator,Photoshop,and InDesign]. Anyways,I'm using Adobe Photoshop CS and ...
Page: 1

Before I start,I just want to say I have the Adobe Set [ImageReady,GoLive,Illustrator,Photoshop,and InDesign].

Anyways,I'm using Adobe Photoshop CS and I have made my first page of my site [Home page] and now I want to Export it somewhere so I can make my buttons and all those stuff work...I don't really know how to do this,so that's why I'm asking here.Just wondering,does Photoshop have the buttons and stuff?Because I also want to design my other pages but I can't go in it..So anyone know how to do this?I need a quick response.Thanks.

Before I start,I just want to say I have the Adobe Set [ImageReady,GoLive,Illustrator,Photoshop,and InDesign].

Anyways,I'm using Adobe Photoshop CS and I have made my first page of my site [Home page] and now I want to Export it somewhere so I can make my buttons and all those stuff work...I don't really know how to do this,so that's why I'm asking here.Just wondering,does Photoshop have the buttons and stuff?Because I also want to design my other pages but I can't go in it..So anyone know how to do this?I need a quick response.Thanks.[/b]
    you dont make websites on PS..dreamweaver at the limit

You can make homepages in adope PS :P if u want xD but, theres alot more work in it though XD so ya i'd say dreamweaver also

rezzerka

design in PS(adobe)
    cut design in firewoks(macromedia)
    code in dreamweaver(macromedia)

Baxxor

get dreamweaver, export it into dreamweaver and there you go.

I don't have Fireworks or Dreamweaver..Anyone know where I can download?

theres free trials of them on google

theres free trials of them on google[/b]
    Full Version or nutin! :lol:

Tiba

Anyways,I'm using Adobe Photoshop CS and I have made my first page of my site [Home page] and now I want to Export it somewhere so I can make my buttons and all those stuff work...I don't really know how to do this,so that's why I'm asking here.Just wondering,does Photoshop have the buttons and stuff?Because I also want to design my other pages but I can't go in it..So anyone know how to do this?I need a quick response.Thanks.[/b]

yo dont let these guys talk to u they dont even understand photoshop
    but anyways yeah u can do it
    load in the buttons in imageready
    and you can find some tutorials how to do it .. on pixel2life.com
    but anyways
    its pretty simple..

i am aware of what photoshop can do , im saying its totally not the best to do it, cutting your image into buttons and zones aint much gewd and Xero , warez forbidden. find them yourself..