Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

vandy_vs_gator

This is a discussion on vandy_vs_gator within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; u life at new orleans right? do u stay there for the hurricaine ( how ever u say that )...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

u life at new orleans right?

do u stay there for the hurricaine ( how ever u say that )

Psy

He evacuated some time today. He'll be texting Phantomlink to see how the forum is doing (lol). If you want to ask Vandy how he's doing, ask phantom to ask him.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

u life at new orleans right?

do u stay there for the hurricaine ( how ever u say that )[/b]
    I believe it was yesterday that most if not ALL of Louisiana started both mandatory and voluntary evacuations, for certain parts of the state. And to answer your first question, I'm pretty sure he is from New Orleans. I doubt they will stay, will probably come a little further west, maybe Houston. It's not going to be as bad here in Houston if it stays on it's current path, but that can always change.

Psy

I believe it was yesterday that most if not ALL of Louisiana started both mandatory and voluntary evacuations, for certain parts of the state. And to answer your first question, I'm pretty sure he is from New Orleans. I doubt they will stay, will probably come a little further west, maybe Houston. It's not going to be as bad here in Houston if it stays on it's current path, but that can always change.[/b]
    The highest sustained winds are down by 35 MPH (now only 115 MPH) from last night, but the eye is moving faster by 2 MPH.

So has it hit New Orleans yet? I heard it was supposed to hit NO this Wednesday.

gl vandy h34r:

J

As you know i live on a coast where Hurricanes can strike. Guys and gals, "Houston we have a problem." Our mayor is on TV now and telling us basically to be scared and run. Run for your life don't stay. If you stay back in your homes and when the levees brake you need to bring a axe or some sort of tool to cutt through your roof because thats what you will be doing.

I will be evacuating tomarrow at some point in time. No clue when i will be on, atleast a week if the damage is not bad. They say we going to flood like East side of New Orleans did when Katrina hit then it will be much longer before i get back home and settled in. During this time i could have access to a PC. i.e my cousins house. I will be txt'ing phantom once a day or so telling him how i am since i know how much he cares about me h34r: (if i have a signal)

Websites you can view to track this storm.

www.weather.com
    www.wwltv.com

http://www.wwltv.com/video/news-index.html?nvid=277769

Undoing my PC now so..good luck all see you later.
    Yeah i am a e-whore :mellow:[/b]

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

vandy is my sharer, and he told me that they hadn't issued a manditory evacuation, but i haven't talked 2 him since then XD, so from the looks of it, yes he is gone for awhile, hopefully he is back soon ^^

Banned Senior Member

Ya he's gone, and so far no word from him

simple182

imagine 3 days later, vandy friennds reports vandy died >.<

Banned

Yea, he evac-ed. Offered him to stay up here with me, cause I know how gay it is to leave your hometown due to a Hurricane, but he said he was going North/North-East, so he should be alright.

Contra Flow to a few cities has already started I think. I know that a lot are going to rush here, I remember when Katrina hit, my school was flooded with people who came from Louisiana.

and the morale of this story is... hurricanes don&#39;t like black people. h34r:

and the morale of this story is... hurricanes don&#39;t like black people. h34r:[/b]
    Vandy&#39;s white as fuck, hurricanes don&#39;t like people at all.

Banned Senior Member

and the morale of this story is... hurricanes don&#39;t like black people. h34r:[/b]
    Nope, it&#39;s dont live where you can get hit by natural distasters

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast