Verizon Droid

This is a discussion on Verizon Droid within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Who has one and what do you think? I'm considering ditching my Blackberry for one, yes/no? I like the fact ...
Page: 1

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Default Verizon Droid

Who has one and what do you think?

I'm considering ditching my Blackberry for one, yes/no?

I like the fact that you can swap batteries and also that the phone has multi-tasking capability.

I also like the commercials:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JgrBtn8XdU]YouTube - Verizon Misfit Toys[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9oNBrmv0g]YouTube - Verizon Elves[/ame]

/discuss

I returned my blackberry storm to get Motorola Droid... BIG DIFFERENCE... Its a really good phone !!! I dont know about other blackberry phones but if you have storm and you are in doubt, dont be... just get a droid and thank me later (:

What do you mean by swap batteries ? I bought another battery for my pre and swap it out if it ever dies...which it doesn't now because its a bigger battery .

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

You can't take the battery out of some phones (like the iPhone), so it's non-swappable
    Last edited by The_Real_PlodeZ; 11-09-2009 at 12:30 PM.

Cool

looks nice..
    i think iphone still better than the droid

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    looks nice..
    give droid a bit...as more people get it more people will customize it, put their customizations online, etc so it will only get better over time

whereas iphone is kinda like most legit customization(from what i can tell since i dont have one) u can do is download new apps :P

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    looks nice..
    5mp camera, open source coding, physical key board. I bought droid, got a screen protector and a case protector for $99... 5x more 3g coverage than AT&T and 35$ unlimted data plan... I would like to see IPhone beating that...

Just like many other apple products, people bought IPhone because they think it looks cute and it does not take a while to understand that there are other products that are actually better and good looking... Thats why the sales of Iphone dropped 2% to 45% in a month...

I have used Iphone and I coded programs for Iphone. In my opinion driod > iphone... Even coding for droid is easier than coding for IPhone cuz all you gotta do is install an extension to Eclipse... lol...

Gotta remember in 2010 the iphone starts selling on all providers . Being in michigan at&t isn't even really an option if you wanna be able to make calls all the time . The coverage is horrible , so i've never considered an iphone . If it was on sprint i would have it in a second ... probly over my palm pre . Even before the pre came out i was trying to jail break an iphone for a blackberry nextel sim card .

Pre has alot of shit that the iphone can't do . I haven't read much on the droid but im assuming its coming out with the same shit as pre .