Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Vista's legal fine print raises red flags

This is a discussion on Vista's legal fine print raises red flags within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; This post has nothing to do with KO but its of Interest to the community so it stays, As for ...
Page: 2

morax

This post has nothing to do with KO but its of Interest to the community so it stays,

As for jezza, you continue to say KO is a lame game if its a lame game why are you on these forums bitching at people who post non KO related stuff - just a thought

As for Vista like most New Operating Systems its probably best to give it 6 months!

Banned

wow flaming when you dont know shit[/b]
    how the fuck am i flaming when i dont know shit.

i know plenty of shit thank you.

this has NOTHING at all to do with KO, except for the fact that xtrap dosn't support Vista, which is why KO does not run

you either need a xtrap disabler or stick with xp.

if anything, this should go under "tech", not fucking Knight Online general you cock.

Banned

I generally tell people they should format and start over. Nobody wants to live with that crap unless it's Aunt Minnie that barely knows how to read Gmail.

I personally know people who are installing SUSE linux and buying subscriptions to CEDEGA to run their games, and just leaving Microsoft totally. Others are talking about Apple.

MS has managed to create a reason for people to want to learn linux. That's what this all boils down to.[/b]
    yeah, i'm going to learn that over the summer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12