Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

W00t Front Page

This is a discussion on W00t Front Page within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; My son Cody made the front page of the news paper Sorry this is a proud moment for a father ...
Page: 1

Dr4g0n

My son Cody made the front page of the news paper
    Sorry this is a proud moment for a father :P
    He is so happy he gets to ride a bus muahhahaha

KalaBunga Senior Member

gratz ^_^

check pm

Dr4g0n

its not a big deal realy about where I live lol but yea ill do it XD

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

dont exactly see how this is a proud father moment...not like he did anything to cause pride this kind of mentality is the kind of mentality that breeds those fucking retards that sit behind tv cameras screaming "HI MOM!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK IM ON TV"

dont exactly see how this is a proud father moment...not like he did anything to cause pride this kind of mentality is the kind of mentality that breeds those fucking retards that sit behind tv cameras screaming "HI MOM!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK IM ON TV"[/b]
    cama how many times have you been on the front cover of a newpaper
    jelous community asshole

Naismith

dont exactly see how this is a proud father moment...not like he did anything to cause pride this kind of mentality is the kind of mentality that breeds those fucking retards that sit behind tv cameras screaming "HI MOM!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK IM ON TV"[/b]
    hey man, give him a break... every one can have his 15 secs of fame..

didn't you pistol whip the childs mother when you found her in bed with another man?

or was that a different dr4g0n on ranking?

cama how many times have you been on the front cover of a newpaper
    jelous community asshole [/b]
    front cover of a newspaper? once of sports section

on tv? 2-3 times...and not just in background

Dr4g0n

I realy cant wait for a post saying "Remeber camaz0tz?" Someone found him and killed his ass!

Banned Senior Member

guys plz leave cama he just likes living in his dream world thinking hes god and best among everyone

Banned

didn't you pistol whip the childs mother when you found her in bed with another man?

or was that a different dr4g0n on ranking?[/b]
    i think he did but i would have too....dam cheaters >.<

front cover of a newspaper? once of sports section

on tv? 2-3 times...and not just in background[/b]
    ok dig up the articles and post them cause i know i got my still....also you can just google "tez patel" and you can see my pro paintball years on espn

Pwner4Last

Who did he rape ?

J/k j/k

guys plz leave cama he just likes living in his dream world thinking hes god and best among everyone[/b]
    where did i say im god and best among everyone here? im simply stating this isnt anything to be "proud" about and breeds the idiocy of people jumping behind cameras to say hi mom cuz they think their moms actually feel "proud" to see them behidn some guy yelling "hi mom" like an idiot

its just society really...and its quite sad the decay of society weve had that getting ur picture in some newspaper article or on tv in background is something to be "proud" about

its kinda like u and how u kiss everyones ass to be friends with them so u can feel proud about urself coolboy when in actuality ur just a sad little shit that would sell ur soul for someone to talk to u(oh wait...u already did that by lvling tez&#39;s warrior)

ok dig up the articles and post them cause i know i got my still....also you can just google "tez patel" and you can see my pro paintball years on espn [/b]
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("http://www.zoominfo.com/Industries/department-store/department-stores-superstores/low-prices.htm")</div>
    Roughneck Paintball
    Princeton Jct , NJ

Roughneck Paintball Inc. was started in the summer of 2000 by Tez Patel. Tez has played paintball for over eleven years and has watched the sport grow and change. Tez Patel is ... Roughneck&#39;s mission is to host tournaments at low prices with great prizes.[/b]
    :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast