Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

W00t Front Page

This is a discussion on W00t Front Page within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Yes im the same one paddy and thanks for bringing that backup. Everyone does something wrong murder, steal, rape ect... ...
Page: 2

Dr4g0n

Yes im the same one paddy and thanks for bringing that backup. Everyone does something wrong murder, steal, rape ect...
    I was truly sorry for what I did but no resone to bring it back up. I was displaying a proud moment in my life with you people and you just come in here like a bunch of 7 year olds.

Dr4g0n

wtf stop editing my posts pls

well i'm yet to murder steal or rape anyone but i'm sure i have many years ahead of me for that

i see it says Glasgow, as in glasgow scotland or is there another one?

Oh and if you want to see about me in the newspapers just type in 'David Beckham' on google, i'm there somewhere :lol:

p.s. editing your posts? what you on about?

Banned

where did i say im god and best among everyone here? im simply stating this isnt anything to be "proud" about and breeds the idiocy of people jumping behind cameras to say hi mom cuz they think their moms actually feel "proud" to see them behidn some guy yelling "hi mom" like an idiot

its just society really...and its quite sad the decay of society weve had that getting ur picture in some newspaper article or on tv in background is something to be "proud" about

its kinda like u and how u kiss everyones ass to be friends with them so u can feel proud about urself coolboy when in actuality ur just a sad little shit that would sell ur soul for someone to talk to u(oh wait...u already did that by lvling tez's warrior)[/b]
    why u got to bring me into it <_< also he didnt get anything for leveling me and nor has he ever asked....in fact i have offered 75 warrior as a gyft and the little fucker wont take it :huh:

:P[/b]
    keep searching you will find more and more and more :lol:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

why u got to bring me into it <_< also he didnt get anything for leveling me and nor has he ever asked....in fact i have offered 75 warrior as a gyft and the little fucker wont take it :huh:[/b]
    read my post again and ull see that he did get something for leveling u

Banned

read my post again and ull see that he did get something for leveling u[/b]

he got my friendship? :huh: i dont see it if its something else but he already had my friendship before the leveling so i dont get it.

on a side note i dont see u as he does....thinking our god or the best mage since your not and infact i am a better mage then you were so his thinking is a bit wrong....also i have never seen u profess to be the best mage....

i think aviv just goes off a bit sometime when he sees your post in such a manner as to flame everyone who is stupid or smart if they say something against your opinion

but either way Tez>Cama xD

I&#39;d have been pissed as hell to if I was in dr4g0n shoes ... dunno why that was brought up paddy, maybe he went a bit far but it&#39;s hard to say unless its happened to you personally.

Congratz bro, what did he get on the front page about?

he got my friendship? i dont see it if its something else but he already had my friendship before the leveling so i dont get it.

on a side note i dont see u as he does....thinking our god or the best mage since your not and infact i am a better mage then you were so his thinking is a bit wrong....also i have never seen u profess to be the best mage....

i think aviv just goes off a bit sometime when he sees your post in such a manner as to flame everyone who is stupid or smart if they say something against your opinion

but either way Tez>Cama xD[/b]
    bah, everyone knows cama is a complete asshole but thats why we love him. He&#39;s trampled on almost everyone on this forum but you guys should just come to accept that. :P He keeps the forum alive, annoying or not.

MillionVoices

uhm i was on NY1 b4 for swimming comp, my name displayed and all xD

but who cares rofl

MillionVoices

My son Cody made the front page of the news paper
    Sorry this is a proud moment for a father :P
    He is so happy he gets to ride a bus muahhahaha[/b]
    P.S

upload photo and for wat reason too haha?

KcloudZ

why was he on the fromt page....

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

he got my friendship? :huh: i dont see it if its something else but he already had my friendship before the leveling so i dont get it.

but either way Tez>Cama xD[/b]
    i have no problem if people stray from my opinion...zero does it all the time but zero can do it while providing facts and a good analytical response to why his opinion varies from mine...most peolpe on this forum who stray from my opinion have no proof to back it up its just "cama is an asshole and i think this so hes wrong!!!!!", "omg look at ur post count ur just a spammer stfu ur wrong"<why i got my post count set to -9999 to get rid of that shit, or! "ur just a flamer stfu no one likes u"...notice how none of those responses is even closely related to any kind of arguments besides the fact of trying to find a scapegoat out of the argument?

ur right...i never claim to be the best mage...but i was one of the better mages of diez at least on orc side and also know a lot about mages

and tez expand ur thought...just ur friendship? naw now hes got more friends through the use of lvling ur warrior...coolboy always has and always will be a pawn without a single thought of his own, as has been proven throughout these and rankigns forums as his opinions about things always change depending on the popular belief...he used to kiss my ass so damn much during the fuck allah thing, why? cuz the majority were/still are against turks: so he is, and because i was the poster child for anti-turk he kissed my ass...now look at him - it makes u popular to flame me so he goes around trying to flame me in the hopes more people accept him as being "cool"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12