wagy i hate you

This is a discussion on wagy i hate you within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; you got me xped :angry:...
Page: 1

Trii

Default wagy i hate you

you got me xped :angry:

bleaF

i just started to love him more :wub: :lol:

lalalala I was exped 5 times yesterday, 1 time by some fag who cannot keep his promice NOT to attack....and I asked piece only because I wanted to help hacked clanie.

Sorry Trii but some orcs will suffer for that...

Ps. Removed all AHM from msn, why trust ppl who don't keep a word. Old school is no more

Originally posted by wagyar
    lalalala I was exped 5 times yesterday, 1 time by some fag who cannot keep his promice NOT to attack....and I asked piece only because I wanted to help hacked clanie. *

Sorry Trii but some orcs will suffer for that...

Ps. Removed all AHM from msn, why trust ppl who don't keep a word. Old school is no more
    bah, who gave you their word wagy? Morax? He said he told you he would kill you, that is all we knew of. And would you accept my gifts, bah no, the mastodon of love i brought you killed, the atross of friendship i carried for 20 desperate minutes all the way to the dm's.... dead

i tried to appologise even though i had no idea you and dean had any promise going on.

What more can i do when you refuse to forgive?

Too bad i cannot copy paste convo

but it went like this

AHM comes kills us on dms...np war zone. No big deal, they did what they are ment to do. Things is I wanted to help hacked friend and didn't have much time, because soon freedays are over and welcome back 12h work shifts.

So I msn dean, ask him can you leave us alone, told about friend he said yeah sure. Ok good gun, word given.

Then we joke around like we used and he said they come again...ok we know they are coming. Then he say we kill u too...I tought he was joking, like normally...no he wasn't.

I am not bitching about i died, not even that I got exped, it happens...I can make eventually it back. You should know one thing about Finns, man who eats his word is not much a of man, if you cannot keep promice never give it. Easy..

Remember, we used to do lot like this...Hey guys I am lvling at golems can u not kill me? Ok there u go...rest dies but not u or your party. Hey I wanna sell my elf belt to someone good and not bad price or my master scroll....I got help u got help...

Atleast we know now where we stand easier...towards u paddy nothing personal. I am not even angry anymore, I just don't like ppl who cannot keep a word...it's principle and I am very stubborn about this matter.

GL guys

hej

Waggy AHM dont do anything else then check lvl spot so...

Originally posted by hej
    Waggy AHM dont do anything else then check lvl spot so...
    I know we do that also, not that much but sometimes...if I give a word u can be peace it means u can be peace, not u can be peace and I am piece of shit who still come and attack :angry:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

omg waggy looks so cute if hes angry :wub:

Originally posted by schrotti
    omg waggy looks so cute if hes angry *:wub:
    Go orc and I send styx in your ass :wub:

Banned Senior Member

You xp'd me to apos on monday

hey wagy, i did not know of any deal you had with dean, infact if you ask young rentzuzuzu i said not to go back, before i even knew u had asked dean not to.

my concience is clear because i never broke my word... infact i said to leave baba wagyar alone and i didn't even know you had asked

hej

URunFasterWithAKnifE try to leave me alone, i need exp even more then Waggy

Originally posted by phantomlink
    You xp'd me to apos on monday
    you didn't ask any peace, so u were free bread...actually u made us laugh whole day...when I styxed u when u tried minor and flee.

Sorry but yep that funny

I got exped again btw...so what no harm done. I will revenge bazelinos someday, but hey I didn't ask anything from him and yep I am anymy.

6th exp death in 2 days :blink:

ahhh wagggggyyyyyyyy

you didn't ask me for peace either so u can't be mad at me ownt by your own logic

morax never told me u asked him for peace

love me tomiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (surely u can't hate a little tiny warrior with a mastodon chasing him)

Rentzusuken

Not ALL of AHM go back on their word...