Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Which wallet should i get?

This is a discussion on Which wallet should i get? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally Posted by aligator And even if he paid 400$ for a wallet, it wouldn't be that bad if it ...
Page: 8

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    And even if he paid 400$ for a wallet, it wouldn't be that bad if it looked at least somehow manly and not like a high society bitch.
    So whats ur description of a "manly wallet"?

Theres something in this world that exists, called "opinion/preference"

Quote Originally Posted by konioko View Post
    Look it's his money let him spend it how he wants. You might find it a little ridiculus as do i but fashion is a big deal to him.

Some people think it's unnecessary that i spend about $500 a year in video games yet plenty of people do.

I think it's unnecessary to spend more than $50 on a cell phone yet millions of people do.

I think it's unnecessary to spend more than $1500 on a computer yet millions of people do.

Some people think it's unnecessary for me to spend $200 on shoes yet millions of people do.

As mentioned before some people think it's unnecessary to spend more than 20k on a car yet plenty of people do.

I think it's unnecessary to spend more than $20 on a pair of jeans yet millions of people do.

I think it's unnecessary to spend a monthly fee to play a video game yet millions of people do.

I think it's unnecessary to waste thousands of dollars gambling yet millions of people do.

Some people think it's unnecessary that i buy a box of cheez-its about every other day.

I could go on and on about this but you get my point. All of us buy luxuries for ourselves plenty of people would find outrageous. As far as i can tell he is happy with his decision so it was a good investment for him. get off his back about it when you spend more than you should on something, i don't know what but i'm sure you do.
    i'd rather spend 400$ on a belt or 200 on jeans instead of video games.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

where the hookaz at?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678