Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wat is new years eve like where you live ?

This is a discussion on Wat is new years eve like where you live ? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Wat kinda celebrations do they do local for u or urself wat do you and your freinds do to celebrate ...
Page: 1

Default Wat is new years eve like where you live ?

Wat kinda celebrations do they do local for u or urself wat do you and your freinds do to celebrate new years .

In detroit there is alot of different clubs all with rumors of 'so and so' showing up usually bull shit to draw attention but its a really big party down town always . locally there isn't much alot of my freinds churches always throwing partys (with like alot of bands and games and shit) , and for the most part last 2 new years jus been me and my small group of freinds hanging at one of there houses jus playing pool and drinking .

But when i was in school was always those house partys where either parents were outta town or one of those 'cool' stoner parents who encourage there kids in the practice of safe sex , always lots of cops and many arrest for stupid kids doing stupid shit .

Wat bout u ppl ????????

oh almost forgot all the gun shots at midnight around here ppl always shooting guns into the air but same shit for like big games when pistons win or red wings or maybe some time in future lions JUST MAYBE

Rayne_of_death

Get drunk, party, loud music, watch the ball drop and get drunk again?

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

lots of kids and people shooting fireworks all over the streets like crazy.

Where im spending New Year... its like this

U have a big street (like a wide avenue)... and in both sides u have like 10 blocks of bars, clubs and others sorts of entertainment

All next to each other... u have alot of ppl outside bc there is loud music and alot of tables to acomodate ppl... but u still have alot of ppl without tables with beer bottles (1 liter beer bottles... nothing of pussy cans or 250 ml )

U have ppl walking in the main street (that goes through all the bars etc), and there is no cars... basically down town... where all this is... is just a big fuckin party with thousands of ppl... police non existant... unless they kill someone or something big

Wery fun

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

depends... can either be parties, raves, etc out with friends OR can be with parents where i dont drink as much(no point) but step dad gets drunk as fuck lol last year i came home and he was asleep in a pile of confetti on the living room floor

DragonFire

My Aunt owns a Campground where I live (Winter it's closed). My cousins and me (including her son) we are going up there to get really drunk in the Rec hall. ^_^ Should be fun.

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    My Aunt owns a Campground where I live (Winter it's closed). My cousins and me (including her son) we are going up there to get really drunk in the Rec hall. *^_^ *Should be fun.
    hell yeah cousin sex is the shit h43r:

First with family then at like 10:00 at night, meet with friends, drink/smoke/sniff w/e.. then when its midnite, go outside play with fireworks.. then at 1:00 go to a rave/club and smoke/drink/sniff more..

Yeah, that's basically how everyone celebrates new years in the netherlands.

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333
    My Aunt owns a Campground where I live (Winter it's closed). My cousins and me (including her son) we are going up there to get really drunk in the Rec hall. *^_^ *Should be fun.
    hell yeah cousin sex is the shit h43r:[/b]
    Esp. great for him because all of his cousins are dudes.. so it makes skater a wery happy person in 2007.

Anyways.. my friend's dad owns a club downtown so even tho its 21 or older we manage to get in xD and we spend new year's there and enjoy free drinks :wub:

DragonFire

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    Originally posted by Private@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333

hell yeah cousin sex is the shit h43r:
    Esp. great for him because all of his cousins are dudes.. so it makes skater a wery happy person in 2007.

Anyways.. my friend's dad owns a club downtown so even tho its 21 or older we manage to get in xD and we spend new year's there and enjoy free drinks :wub:[/b]
    oh haha, majix <_< I'm not gay! and I do have some Female Cousins. And they will probable be there..

Cocaine

YAY COUSIN FUCKING!!!!!!

DragonFire

shut up <_< I'm sensitive about it ok?

Cocaine

COUSIN BUTTSEKZ0R FTW!!!!!!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Trying not to get arrested while in postestion would be a bonus this year.

I got my local boozer for a few hours , then me and a few mate then have to go off to a party ( a few thousand ppl ) and DJ ( I aint one of them ) then onto a house party where I prolly decide I have had too much stagger home and throw up over my neighbours daughter again. Have a massive hang over then I will start calling every bar in Oxford to see where the fuck I left my car.

Dont normally remember it and thats the honest truth

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast