Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wat is new years eve like where you live ?

This is a discussion on Wat is new years eve like where you live ? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Hmmm first of all i have dinner with family and stay with them till like 1:30 am after that i ...
Page: 2

Reinhard

Hmmm first of all i have dinner with family and stay with them till like 1:30 am after that i meet up with my friends in a house to go to a party some guy organized, (u gotta pay to enter, you bring your bottlesss and they give you the sodas/ waters/ice etc) and you party till fukin dunno lol but 10 am+

To the party im going tonight they will bring some famous DJs dont remember the names and theyll be playing techno so ill be happy as fuck and ill be able to stand a lot of time there cuz the music will be good. B)

If the music sucks ill get sleepy and prolly go to my house and sleep lol, music is what keeps my mood on. B)

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

fireworks

well im trying to sober up right now so i can drive home to get fucked up some more but unfortanetly i've started my own business cleaning contracts with restraunts / bars and i will be busy tonight alot of extra beer to mop up LAST NIGHT I FOUND A QUARTER THO

and cousin sex is lame even 2nd cousin sex is lame i knew this chick right she was my step moms ex husbands brother in laws daughter "my cousin" not even close tho really and i wanted to ask this girl if she wanted to hook up some time or watever cuz always my dad n step mom and her parents set us up when we was younger to go out movies bs blablabla but all my freinds make jokes bout it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12