Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

wat would u do?

This is a discussion on wat would u do? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Relgion is by FAR the Route of all The Worlds problems. If we Were Without Relogions the world would be ...
Page: 2

Banned

Relgion is by FAR the Route of all The Worlds problems.
    If we Were Without Relogions the world would be a Much better place.[/b]
    Religion is also a cultural norm.
    Every society in the world, no matter how they were raised, has religion. In some aspect.

Personally, I don't care if there allowed to do this.
    It's why America is great. I don't agree with them, but I damn sure am happy they can partake in this kind of action. Even if 99% of the population is against it.

Edit:
    They don't hate the United States, They hate the fact that there are Christians out there claiming to be christian and not abiding word for word to the bible. (IE: Sodomy)

They also believe God control's everything, and so he controls who dies and who doesn't, thus they believe God wanted the US soldiers to die.
    At least know there arguement before you openly criticize it

As to 000000:
    There are different spectrum's of belief in religion. The fact that you call anyone who isn't at an extreme point in there belief not a real Christian just proves how unbelievably unintelligent you are. You base everything off a biased viewpoint so it supports your views.

Smile

I say kill one of their members...and pull up posters saying 'He dead coz god thinks he's a twat'...and maybe y not give it media coverage

They are planting hate in the country...and even bigger hate is what they will harvest!

Banned

i guess that paying the ultimate sacrifice just isnt enough for people.

evilwevel

just let them be. you can't change them, they're to brainwashed for that.

it's like those people that go into the woods and cry about a tree. ignore them and they'll soon resort to another way of getting some attention.

but to be honest, if my dad was killed in action and those retards showed up telling he's a fag and whatnot i'd probably go nuts.

Banned

If they hate the united states then why do they stay there? they sound like hypocrites to me[/b]
    i wish more ppls could do so :P when your soldiers kill half iraq the other half comes to my countrey...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12