Website Help

This is a discussion on Website Help within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ok well i want to add an " email us" box on my Html page that im putting soon onto ...
Page: 1

kreshnik

Ok well i want to add an " email us" box on my Html page that im putting soon onto the internet im going to buy a domain soon. Does anyone have any codes for it or a site to get them from. Something like this http://www.tintmasterhartford.com/contact.html i also need images to switch in a flash version just like the same as the one on that site. also i got this for the email box but when i click submit i get an error instead of my email box popping up
    Code:
    <td><h2>Send us an E-mail</h2>
    ********************<script Language="JavaScript" Type="text/javascript"><!--
    {

**if ([email protected] == "")
    **{
    ****alert("Please enter a value for the \"Email\" field.");
    ****[email protected]();
    ****return (false);
    **}
    **return (true);
    }
    //--></script><form method="POST" ENCTYPE="text/plain" action="[email protected]?SUBJECT=Webpage Question" onsubmit="return FrontPage_Form1_Validator(this)" language="JavaScript" name="FrontPage_Form1" >
    ****************<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5">

********************<tr>
    ************************<td align="right">Name:</td>
    ************************<td>
    ************************<input type="text" name="Name" size="25" tabindex="0"></td>
    ********************</tr>
    ********************<tr>
    ************************<td align="right">E-Mail:</td>
    ************************<input type="text" name="Email" size="25" tabindex="2"></td>
    ********************<tr>

************************<td align="right">Phone:</td>
    ************************<input type="text" name = "Phone" size="10" tabindex="3" maxlength="10"></td>
    ********************<tr>
    ************************<td align="right">Best Time to Call:</td>
    ************************<td><select size="1" name="BestTime" tabindex="4">
    ************************<option>Morning</option>

************************<option>Afternoon</option>
    ************************<option>Evening</option></select></td>

********************<tr>
    ************************<td align="right">Questions:</td>
    ************************<textarea name="Question" cols="25" rows="5" tabindex="7"></textarea></td>

********************<tr>
    ************************<td align="right"><input type="submit" value="Submit" name="Submit"></td>
    ************************<td><input type="reset" value="Reset" name="Reset"></td>

Thank you for the help

kreshnik

i got the email to work now all i need is the other things

evilwevel

you could just make a slideshow of a couple of images in flash and add them to your site (it&#39;s as easy as adding a normal picture).

or does it have to be another link for every other image ?

kreshnik

you could just make a slideshow of a couple of images in flash and add them to your site (it&#39;s as easy as adding a normal picture).

or does it have to be another link for every other image ?[/b]
    nah thats a good idea how can i do it thought and what do i need like program wise

evilwevel

if it&#39;s just those images that fade into other images.

you can do that in photoshop, flash. depends on what program you already have.

if you make it into an animated gif it&#39;s basically the same as making a flash file that switches between images.

if you need some help, pm me because i don&#39;t check the forum that often.