Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Weight Lifting question

This is a discussion on Weight Lifting question within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I still have some steroids left from my medication. (Atleast 20 days of 50 mg doses) Its not anabolic, its ...
Page: 1

Banned

I still have some steroids left from my medication. (Atleast 20 days of 50 mg doses) Its not anabolic, its the real bad toxin steroids (corticosteroids) which fights inflation. If i were to take it with creatin and weight gainer, would there be side effects? I am only taking a small dose. I have been taking it for 3 days and I already gained 7 pounds. I don't have any side effects. My friends that take creatin and steroids all break out with zits. I don't. I have a very high immune system, that is why the doctor put me on imuran. However, I do have to piss a lot but that can also be explained by my increase in water intake.

If there are any people here that lift weights and have experimented with supplements before, give me advice.

It's better that I get advice here then some bodybuilding forum where people would laugh at me for taking advantage of left over medication.

peintre

dot doo drugs if your aind sick as hell.. only pills u need too take is your vitamins

Banned

its so fast though. I have never had results like this. When I was in wrestling in high school, it took me 3 weeks to gain 3 pounds on average. 7 pounds in 3 days is fucking fast.

Proximus

What ever you gain with 'roids' will be lost as soon as you stop taking them,,, just take the supplements (creatine + protein) and what ever you gain will stay.

Can we see a pic of you?

Vishnu

I still have some steroids left from my medication. (Atleast 20 days of 50 mg doses) Its not anabolic, its the real bad toxin steroids (corticosteroids) which fights inflation. If i were to take it with creatin and weight gainer, would there be side effects? I am only taking a small dose. I have been taking it for 3 days and I already gained 7 pounds. I don't have any side effects. My friends that take creatin and steroids all break out with zits. I don't. I have a very high immune system, that is why the doctor put me on imuran. However, I do have to piss a lot but that can also be explained by my increase in water intake.

If there are any people here that lift weights and have experimented with supplements before, give me advice.

It's better that I get advice here then some bodybuilding forum where people would laugh at me for taking advantage of left over medication. [/b]

congratz, you just gained alot of water. 3 protein shakes a day and vitamin/mineral pills is all you need as a supplement.

Proximus

congratz, you just gained alot of water. 3 protein shakes a day and vitamin/mineral pills is all you need as a supplement.[/b]
    +1

As I said...... can we see a pic bro (moemoneyman)?

wawh

the side effects will show on the long run i think

3 days is still a short time..

Theres not much point taking lots of creatine, As you know creatine is the chemical used to make and break energy BUT its not like a normal chemical, you cant keep taking mass amounts of it to try and "load" ur system, but if you do this it will not stay in your system as it will just be excreted out. The only time this will be effective is after powerful exertions as you will restock your depleted stores.

Banned

roids are a copout and once you run out all that weight you built up will turn into fat ... also id say take supplements only and vitamins its the best for you and will help you out in the long run not in just little spurts

1) ask a doctor, most pro bodybuilders dont fully understand steroids themselves let alone random people.

2) a BB forum is better than ko4life

3) those steroids you are on are not ideal for bodybuilding and there might even be a risk if you're taking creatine also, who knows. Check with a doctor instead of relying on internet smart-arses.

As for roids, elucid is correct. You will see short term gains with anabolic roids but as soon as you stop they will go, which is how people get addicted to them. Coupled with the fact that they are illegal in the USA which means you are never sure exactly what you are getting. Avoid.

As vishnu said, 2 or 3 protein shakes per day, eat smaller meals more frequently, aim to consume 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight per day and you will see gains if you train hard enough.

Oh, and avoid "weight gainers". They are just packed with sugar and carbs and will make you fat.

Gr33ntumb

naturel ftw

StayBack

Dont use it, u gonna fuck ur self.And Creatin ( makes alive cancer shit) they arent sure bout thet. Go natural!

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

and will make you fat.[/b]
    thats the whole point...you put on weight and turn the fat into muscle by going to the gym..

1) ask a doctor, most pro bodybuilders dont fully understand steroids themselves let alone random people.

2) a BB forum is better than ko4life

3) those steroids you are on are not ideal for bodybuilding and there might even be a risk if you're taking creatine also, who knows. Check with a doctor instead of relying on internet smart-arses.

As for roids, elucid is correct. You will see short term gains with anabolic roids but as soon as you stop they will go, which is how people get addicted to them. Coupled with the fact that they are illegal in the USA which means you are never sure exactly what you are getting. Avoid.

As vishnu said, 2 or 3 protein shakes per day, eat smaller meals more frequently, aim to consume 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight per day and you will see gains if you train hard enough.

Oh, and avoid "weight gainers". They are just packed with sugar and carbs and will make you fat.[/b]
    +1 and they highering the change on diabetes type 2 with 50%

That's so dumb. Seriously...

You're supossed to use creatine for a long time.. use it for 4 weeks, stop using it for 6 weeks, then go again. I hope you don't smoke/drink alcohol, cause that'll 'kill' the creatine you took, which makes it a waste.

Also, don't forget that your body is only holding water, and creatine makes you drink like 2389754 gallons of water a day.

On the shakes part... I wouldnt drink any shakes, unless you make them yourself. Most of my friends who use creatine and drink shakes all have zits and got fat, as in FAT ugly or they've gotten weird marks on their backs and arms.

However, you should read and post on some BB forums. I have some that i'm a member on, but it's in Dutch...

PS: Just eat allot and rest allot, don't use shit, I don't.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast