Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Weight Lifting question

This is a discussion on Weight Lifting question within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Conclusion > Dont take roids...
Page: 2

Proximus

Conclusion > Dont take roids

xdiablox

if you want anti inflamatory pills that dont gift you weight Ewwww

take naproxin used for my shoulder injurie due to base ball

On the shakes part... I wouldnt drink any shakes, unless you make them yourself. Most of my friends who use creatine and drink shakes all have zits and got fat, as in FAT ugly or they've gotten weird marks on their backs and arms.[/b]
    Peoples idea of a "shake" can vary. Maybe your friends were putting yoghurt and semi skimmed milk in it. The best shake is just whey protein powder and water. Add fruit if you need extra calories. This is pretty much zero fat, you can't go wrong with it. If you dont drink shakes then you will have a hell of a time eating enough protein.

Proximus

Peoples idea of a "shake" can vary. Maybe your friends were putting yoghurt and semi skimmed milk in it. The best shake is just whey protein powder and water. Add fruit if you need extra calories. This is pretty much zero fat, you can't go wrong with it. If you dont drink shakes then you will have a hell of a time eating enough protein.[/b]
    +1

This is the shake im using atm

Only 4 grams of fat per serving

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

As said before, 100% Whey Protein is a great shake to take if you are looking to gain mass

However I did some experimenting with stacking different supplements to see which gave the best result, and I found out that NO2 with CE2 stacked gives excellent results in actual strength and size and I highly recommend anyone starting out to try it

linebacker75

for me protein and a good meal good rest ( lots of rest) and a good weight porgram is good to get u strong and big

Hennessy

retard.

dont take steroids, if you stop taking them ull loose all that mustle in a range from 1 week to 1 month.. and it wont matter if u work out crazy when u get off em ull loose it all and there is a high chance of going sterile. gl haveing babys in the future

cama

Its not anabolic, its the real bad toxin steroids (corticosteroids) which fights inflation.[/b]
    its not the steroids that are helping, its this:
    However, I do have to piss a lot but that can also be explained by my increase in water intake.[/b]
    congrats, u added 7 lbs of water weight...why dont u go running or do some activity where u actually sweat and ull realize u didnt gain SQUAT for weight

Banned

What ever you gain with 'roids' will be lost as soon as you stop taking them,,, just take the supplements (creatine + protein) and what ever you gain will stay.

Can we see a pic of you?[/b]
    Yeah, I have taken a lot of befores for refund purposes. But, I am at college wait till I am done with finals and go home. My cellphone doesn't have internet.

retard.

dont take steroids, if you stop taking them ull loose all that mustle in a range from 1 week to 1 month.. and it wont matter if u work out crazy when u get off em ull loose it all and there is a high chance of going sterile. gl haveing babys in the future[/b]
    Well, I'll be on steroids forever. So I really can't not take them. I am just asking if its bad to take it with creatin and weight gainer.

As said before, 100% Whey Protein is a great shake to take if you are looking to gain mass

However I did some experimenting with stacking different supplements to see which gave the best result, and I found out that NO2 with CE2 stacked gives excellent results in actual strength and size and I highly recommend anyone starting out to try it[/b]
    I am taking:

(1) BSN NO-Xplode, 2.71 Lbs., Orange Shipped From: PA
    (1) CytoSport Cyto Gainer, 6 Lbs., Vanilla Shake Shipped From: PA

Banned

1) ask a doctor, most pro bodybuilders dont fully understand steroids themselves let alone random people.

2) a BB forum is better than ko4life

3) those steroids you are on are not ideal for bodybuilding and there might even be a risk if you're taking creatine also, who knows. Check with a doctor instead of relying on internet smart-arses.

As for roids, elucid is correct. You will see short term gains with anabolic roids but as soon as you stop they will go, which is how people get addicted to them. Coupled with the fact that they are illegal in the USA which means you are never sure exactly what you are getting. Avoid.

As vishnu said, 2 or 3 protein shakes per day, eat smaller meals more frequently, aim to consume 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight per day and you will see gains if you train hard enough.

Oh, and avoid "weight gainers". They are just packed with sugar and carbs and will make you fat.[/b]
    Ill be on steroids forever. I was on 50 mg; he will probably decrease it to 5 mg since I am in remission, but I will have to take it forever like a diabetic has to take insulin. I experimented with a small dose just to see the result.

For those that are saying its water weight; it might be, and I know it is; but I am only taking the creatin for endurance. I have no intention of continuing after it runs out. I lost around 25 pounds in 1 month. (high 160s to low 130s) I couldn't even run half a mile without my heart overworking, now I am running 5 mile continuous. (which is bad, you are not supposed to run while you are trying to gain weight, but I don't want high cholestrol) It helps, I recommend.

evilwevel

you'll probably regret it one day.

but who cares, thats like years from now. just go for it.

PEACh

first, this is not really the right forum for this kind of subjects...

but well, im using weight gainer + creatin.
    Weight gainer one time after gym , and creating 4 times per day.

Im trying to get bigger. so..

If I were u i should stay of all things u "dont know" what it is... Just use gainer and creatin... Its not dangerous, and u dont get a small penis... XD

Everybody thinks creatin is some kind of anabolic, like "WOW u using creating" -,- gimme a break.

well gl with ur training

Banned

Carbohydrate drink before/during, and a protein shake after does the job for me

creatine for endurance? You wont be using the creatine ATP system during endurance events you will more likely use the krebs cycle which is a break down of acids which is then used to reform the ATP within the mitochondria (i may have this wrong as ive just worked 14 hours and then played football for an hour)

You are getting confused between all the different substances. Lots of people take creatine, its fine. Just cycle it. Actually i think creatine is kinda unnecessary. As for steroids, anabolic steroids are addictive and cause long term health problems but DO give big muscle results. The issue is that he is not on anabolic roids so he will not see any benefits as a result of taking them. Also I don't think anyone knows the potential risks when using those steroids with other drugs. Weight gainers are *similar* to protein powders, they just have loads of carbs and much less protein. I honestly dont see the point in them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast