Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Weight Lifting question

This is a discussion on Weight Lifting question within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I will start using Creatine in 3 weeks (after my exams)....
Page: 4

I will start using Creatine in 3 weeks (after my exams).

sime217

you dont need all that creatine and shit.. trust me, i was in your phase.
    just eat a lot more than you would eat normally, and if you've tried it already, you've failed because you either a) did not eat enough, b) did not eat enough.

steroids and creatine are for lazy pussies.
    when you start gaining you'll find out that your diet is good.

Just like anything else its the work you put into in. Having several friends gain massive amounts from creatine(not muscle) because of poor work ethic. Instead of worrying about supplements talk to a dietician or nutrionist someone certified to put you on the right track food wise. Or if this had something to do medically ask your physician/or family doctor to refer you to rehab. To set up an individual plan for you.

agendas

a few ppl at the gym i go to took d-drol but they discontinued it. worked amazing for them too :blink:[/b]
    Ye it will definitely make a huge difference. But it wares off almost immediately after you finish cycle. And the big question is are you willing to sacrifice your body to look swoll? In my opinion people who take steroids have very poor self esteem and no confidence in themselves.

agendas

Well I just use creatine .. 2 months then back to normal,and so on

A friend of mine tho takes creatine,steroids and about 30 pills a day.Funny thing is that he is alive and kicking,he caught up with many ppl in 6 months only and no side effects yet.

If I were u I wouldn't take steroid and creatine at the same time,thats just too much.

I mean creatine is nothing much than an extra meal that is absorbed by the muscles instantly instead of the ol' fashion food with 2 hours waiting time.It also inserts some water in the muscles to inflate them abit.That's all,no magic powder that will get u killed one day...[/b]
    Well he can't see his liver or kidneys so ofc hes not gonna notice any side-effects. But wait a little longer and he'll start getting liver failure and kidney stones. Plus he probably has an mood swings like no other :lol: ?

you dont need all that creatine and shit.. trust me, i was in your phase.
    just eat a lot more than you would eat normally, and if you've tried it already, you've failed because you either a) did not eat enough, b) did not eat enough.

steroids and creatine are for lazy pussies.
    when you start gaining you'll find out that your diet is good.[/b]
    cough sped

sexy Owa

steriods are the easy way out of weight lifting, i have a few friends who have used them and they all have some sort of symptom from them, one has zit like things all over his back... in my opinion using a steriod removes all bragging rights you can have about what you lift, my buddy used to always come up to me in the gym and say "when you gonna bench 300 dave? im almost at 400" and id always tell him he has no right to brag about what he couldnt obtain without steriods

Creatine is naturally produced in your body isnt it? thus putting extra amounts of it into your system would cause your body to stop producing as much id think. dont take anything, work upper body one week and lower the next, dont max a lot lift an amount you have trouble repping 10 or so times, and push yourself as far as you can go while repping. a buddy of mine told me working upper body for a period of time and then lower body afterwards helps you achieve double the work in much less time. he said something about acids that assist in tearing muscle as you lift being pushed from your upper body to your lower body as you work out only your upper body, then after working upper body you work lower body and your muscles will tear easilly, you can feel it when your lifting as ive tried it myself and you do feel fatigued after only a few hours of lifting, i believe what he said id somewhat true if not 100% try that out instead of taking the easy way out of gaining muscle.

steriods are the easy way out of weight lifting, i have a few friends who have used them and they all have some sort of symptom from them, one has zit like things all over his back... in my opinion using a steriod removes all bragging rights you can have about what you lift, my buddy used to always come up to me in the gym and say "when you gonna bench 300 dave? im almost at 400" and id always tell him he has no right to brag about what he couldnt obtain without steriods

Creatine is naturally produced in your body isnt it? thus putting extra amounts of it into your system would cause your body to stop producing as much id think. dont take anything, work upper body one week and lower the next, dont max a lot lift an amount you have trouble repping 10 or so times, and push yourself as far as you can go while repping. a buddy of mine told me working upper body for a period of time and then lower body afterwards helps you achieve double the work in much less time. he said something about acids that assist in tearing muscle as you lift being pushed from your upper body to your lower body as you work out only your upper body, then after working upper body you work lower body and your muscles will tear easilly, you can feel it when your lifting as ive tried it myself and you do feel fatigued after only a few hours of lifting, i believe what he said id somewhat true if not 100% try that out instead of taking the easy way out of gaining muscle.[/b]
    naw u do this every week:

1 day is back and bi's
    another is shoulder
    another is legs
    another is tri's and chest
    and before everywork out u do core and after every work out u run

dont be takin like some od shit like dont take steroids ...

just take like protein multi vitamins and all the not to crazy stuff

Its all about timing when taking supplements... If you eat alot of beef/chicken etc your more or less gettin your fill of proteins and amino acids...

festo takes penis steroids

and u know it Big boy grrrrrrrrrrrrrowllllllllllll

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234