Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

weight lost program?

This is a discussion on weight lost program? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; im gonna start going on some weight lost program for 6 weeks. any here with their stories about weight lost. ...
Page: 1

im gonna start going on some weight lost program for 6 weeks. any here with their stories about weight lost. im not trying to like lose 50 pounds. like 15 only. im not fat just trying to lose my belly fat n get six pack. so yea hit me up with personal stories plz.

legendmage

do a lot of cardio and weight lifting. eat healthy, never drink pop or anything that is high in saturated fat. never eat at fast food resatuarants. if you wanna put on muscle eat 100% of your weigt in grams of protien. So if you way 150 pounds eat 150g of protien a day. ummm what i did to lose 25 pounds was swim, kick box and running.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

do a lot of cardio and weight lifting. eat healthy, never drink pop or anything that is high in saturated fat. never eat at fast food resatuarants. if you wanna put on muscle eat 100% of your weigt in grams of protien. So if you way 150 pounds eat 150g of protien a day. ummm what i did to lose 25 pounds was swim, kick box and running.[/b]
    thats a load of bullshit...you would overload on protein.. + he wants to loose weight. Just go jogging till you get nackered and can't do any more, take note on how long you've got and then train everyday 3/4 of it. To get a good sixpack showing is gunna be a long time if you're overwight / have a lot of fat atm. Remember, training your abs / doing situps makes your muscles bigger nd stronger but doesn't loose body fat, you need a lot of cardio for that shit

M3rgim

ehm.. watch this "Biggest Loser" and do what they do..

no coke 4 u xD

You want to loose weight, so first off you start with alot of cardio, running/spinning/crossing.
    If you start with training your muscles, it doesnt give you a nice figure, because your muscles will show ON TOP of your fat. This means you still look fat, even though you are not.
    Like legendary said, eat food with alot protein. After you lost most of your fat, and want to continue building muscles. You can use Creatine, or make your own shakes, but make sure you have a good training schedule, or those proteins dont do you well. Eat alot of meat and eggs.

I stay in shape by going to the gym, practice tae kwon-do twice a week and play soccer with friends; I can eat anything i want!!

swimming is the best because you dont get sweaty

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

im gonna start going on some weight lost program for 6 weeks. any here with their stories about weight lost. im not trying to like lose 50 pounds. like 15 only. im not fat just trying to lose my belly fat n get six pack. so yea hit me up with personal stories plz.[/b]
    Why would God need to loose weight? Plus, always pictured God already had like a 1234 pack.

Why would God need to loose weight? Plus, always pictured God already had like a 1234 pack.[/b]
    Expected something like "Go masturbate, you will burn a lot of callories!"

hey its better to burn off pounds at the same time to working out my abs than burning pounds of than try get six pack later. i alrdy work out just not doing cardio or conditioning. any boxers here or wrestlers here wanted to get to a certain weight limit n dominate it? i know they go through harsh dieting. experience anyone?

lil_mageskillz

thats a load of bullshit...you would overload on protein.. + he wants to loose weight. Just go jogging till you get nackered and can't do any more, take note on how long you've got and then train everyday 3/4 of it. To get a good sixpack showing is gunna be a long time if you're overwight / have a lot of fat atm. Remember, training your abs / doing situps makes your muscles bigger nd stronger but doesn't loose body fat, you need a lot of cardio for that shit[/b]
    overload in protein with 1 gram per pound? lmao you sure know alot.

If I wanted advice to lose weight this is the last place I'd be asking.

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

1 gram per pound is the amount you're suppose to get.. IMO HIIT is the way to go, don't do that jogging for a hour shit unless you really want to.. HIIT for short intervals like 15 or 20 mins is much better, check some studies first if ya want.. I actually lost 20 pounds without losing any strength by doing HIIT and eating right.. I am a long time lifter though, so I had some experience.. As the others say though, eating is the most important thing.. You can do all the crunches and running you want and wont lose anything if your diet sucks, unless of course you have some insane metabolism like some do and can eat whatever they want without gaining a pound.. Don't starve yourself though, that's probably a bigger mistake then eating unhealthy..

All I can say is good luck and if you need any advice I can hook you up with a great forum via pm.. Many experts from all over the world..

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

unless of course you have some insane metabolism like some do and can eat whatever they want without gaining a pound..[/b]
    me=gifted with insane metabolism

though its getting to be a pain in the ass :/ gf practically forces food down my throat cuz i never gain any weight and she thinks im starving myself even though i eat tons already lol

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

though its getting to be a pain in the ass :/ gf practically forces food down my throat cuz i never gain any weight and she thinks im starving myself even though i eat tons already lol[/b]
    Replace the word 'food' with 'cock' , 'she' with 'he' and 'gf' with 'bf' and you get the truth.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Replace the word 'food' with 'cock' , 'she' with 'he' and 'gf' with 'bf' and you get the truth.[/b]
    u know some gay gay chefs at my work the other day got into a converation with one of the girl chefs about how sore their asses get after butt sex? lol both talking baout how they wish they could juts get vicodin over the counter cuz they get so sore lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast