Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

weight lost program?

This is a discussion on weight lost program? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; u know some gay gay chefs at my work the other day got into a converation with one of the ...
Page: 2

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

u know some gay gay chefs at my work the other day got into a converation with one of the girl chefs about how sore their asses get after butt sex? lol both talking baout how they wish they could juts get vicodin over the counter cuz they get so sore lol[/b]
    lol. That's what I call a funny workplace. Wouldn't eat there tho... h34r:

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

me=gifted with insane metabolism

though its getting to be a pain in the ass :/ gf practically forces food down my throat cuz i never gain any weight and she thinks im starving myself even though i eat tons already lol[/b]
    My old ladies brother is the same way, eats all shitty food and never gains a pound.. I thought it was a just a black thing, guess not..

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

lol. That's what I call a funny workplace. Wouldn't eat there tho... h34r:[/b]
    lol not like they having butt sex in the kitchen!

thats a load of bullshit...you would overload on protein.. + he wants to loose weight. Just go jogging till you get nackered and can't do any more, take note on how long you've got and then train everyday 3/4 of it. To get a good sixpack showing is gunna be a long time if you're overwight / have a lot of fat atm. Remember, training your abs / doing situps makes your muscles bigger nd stronger but doesn't loose body fat, you need a lot of cardio for that shit[/b]
    lol

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

lol not like they having butt sex in the kitchen![/b]
    I wouldn't bet on it.

Anyway, on topic: Lots of water (a galon a day throughout) + low fat diet + HIIT + different types of abdominal workouts (lower, upper and obliques) = six pack abs. The actual good thing about this is that makes your metabolism faster, and your core stability will improve a lot.

knightned

If I wanted advice to lose weight this is the last place I'd be asking.[/b]
    +1 :lol:

Boyce

Cardio, good nutrition, dedication, time.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

You guys have never overloaded? I remeber I had steak chicken loads of protein and topped it off with protein shake (extra 50g) and my muscles got sore and wasn't able to train as much as normal. My gym trainers said it's mostly an overload in one thing your eating and I guessed it was protein..

Forgot about swimming - best exercise for loosing fat and great way to keep and not get too bored

generally carbs are used as a burst energy source, and fats as a slow burn energy source. This is why I don't like HIIT. If you do it not-fasted then you will just burn carbs. If you do it fasted you will probably break down muscle since the body cannot mobilise fats quickly enough. I think it's good for athletes but if you want to maintain muscle then LISS is better. From my experience, my best results were from going for 45minute fast walks about 2 hours after a light meal. Tennis and swimming are also good because they are less intensive than sprinting. However you need to have protein with every meal and continue working out hard or you will lose mass (this is the hard part). I really hated it because I felt so low on energy and tired all the time.

http://www.burnthefatblog.com/archives/200..._proven_5_x.php

Banned

whatever you do dont take creatine, that shit isnt what you want, you have to keep taking it in order to keep your regular mass. its only used for people that WANT to keep lifting, and get a better physique. if you simply want to lose weight, just do anything physical, and watch your diet. its that fucking easy, just motivate yourself enough to do it. dont listen to all this bullshit about weightlifting to lose weight, that shit dont work at all, its puts muscle on yes, but u also still have fat, its not the physique you will want.. the best way to lose weight is running, because you are continuously straining yourself and you sweat like a motherfucker, especially in the heat. dieting has a big part of it too. just watch what you eat, i mean its ok to have a soda once in a while, but stay away from basically the foods you know arent good for you. a good cup of fruit in the morning is good too, after a workout is good too.

alot of the guys i know that do to lose weight is they drink a bunch of water, then wait like 30 mins, a bunch of fucking sprints, if you know what suicides are, then thats even better, jumping jacks, all that shit CONTINUOUSLY for about 40 minutes to an hour. when you are killing yourself doing it though, DONT DRINK ANYTHING, your bodies natural reaction is to want water, but you just have to keep pushing yourself to do it. i know of some people that have literally lost 5-6 pounds after doing a workout like that. its all on you man, choose what you think is the best and what works for you.

me personally, i dont like working out with lots of weight, i like starting with small weight, and longer reps.

when you run, dont just run like a mile and call it a day, run like 3 miles to strain yourself, to get your blood moving. but i mean, if you need to take it down from 3 miles to just get your lung capacity up, then thats ok. i can now run 3 miles in 19 minutes and 30 seconds, and can do 15 pullups palms facing, and 100 crunches in 2 minutes on a marine corps PFT.

never really tried swimming though, i never liked it. i prefer to run.

P90X

don't take creatine or any supplements for weight loss.

eat well , play a sport and go to the gym for a month and you'll drop 20 pounds.

lil_mageskillz

P90X

don't take creatine or any supplements for weight loss.

eat well , play a sport and go to the gym for a month and you'll drop 20 pounds.[/b]
    dont you think 20 pounds in 1 month is a little to much?

try forum.bodybuilding.com(dunno if i can post this website here, sorry if i can't) what works for someone , might not work for you

as far as ur diet goes just eat fruit dude dont waste ur time / money on supplements and wat not

just eat fruit for breakfast and dinner , then for lunch eat watever u want (think switching lunch / dinner is fine breakfast is important to eat the fruit tho) and if u ever wanna snack or nething just eat more fruit it will slim u out easily

or if u dont get addicted to shit easily jus get on that cocaine man shit will slim u out like no other

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

try forum.bodybuilding.com(dunno if i can post this website here, sorry if i can't) what works for someone , might not work for you[/b]
    I am always there bro, great place to look for information, whether you're looking for size or just trying to get in shape.. Of course they're some assholes there just like any other forum, but overall great place for info..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast