Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

weight lost program?

This is a discussion on weight lost program? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; If you want to lose your belly fat, you're not going to be able to do crunches or lift weights ...
Page: 3

Psy

If you want to lose your belly fat, you're not going to be able to do crunches or lift weights to get rid of them. It's all about a strict diet, not starving yourself. Try eating proper meals at regular intervals of the day. Eating 300 calorie meals 5 times a day is one diet plan. Also try drinking a lot of cool water, 1 pint of water at 45 degrees F takes 60 calories to burn.

I do not suggest eating fruits for breakfast lunch and dinner. Maybe an apple before a couple meals a day, but a strict fruitarian diet is impossible to back up unless you make it into a lifestyle. Also, this should go without saying, but stay away from fried/processed foods and most sugar. Post a question in my Dr. Psy topic if you want me to tell you more.

as far as ur diet goes just eat fruit dude dont waste ur time / money on supplements and wat not

just eat fruit for breakfast and dinner , then for lunch eat watever u want (think switching lunch / dinner is fine breakfast is important to eat the fruit tho) and if u ever wanna snack or nething just eat more fruit it will slim u out easily

or if u dont get addicted to shit easily jus get on that cocaine man shit will slim u out like no other[/b]
    yea ur right dude. at my school this football player had to cut down on weight for wrestling. all he ate was pear n he lost a lot of weight not a lot but maybe 20pounds.

no no ur eating fruit twice a day and then whatever u want for 3rd meal its one of the best diets out there right now well best / easy eating fruit is like candy and its healthy and its now in season its not something u wanna do during winter

in michigan i can pick up for like less then 20 bucks a melon , watermelon , kiwi's , strawberrys , and some cantaloupe for some fruit salad and store in fridge will keep for about week and will last me usually a week im not on any kind of diet tho i just like to eat yogurt and fruit as much as possible to replace actual meals

and seriously i've never met a person who doesn't actually like fruit

another pretty good meal i like is taking 2 good size broccoli heads and a bag of shredded cheese its really easy to make u just steam the broccoli and miss it up good with cheese its like 2 or 3 meals @ less then 300 calories

Lebroun

rofl i kinda had a big obese pobroblem when i was 15 i weight 270 now i invented my own diet and i now weight 152 pound 6.1 feet tall

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

rofl i kinda had a big obese pobroblem when i was 15 i weight 270 now i invented my own diet and i now weight 152 pound 6.1 feet tall [/b]
    hm now u have alot of extra skin?
    how u get rid of that ha?

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

my friend in school actually stopped eating for around a month when we were 15/16. All he did was chew gum all the time and he lost so much weight and didnt have stretch marks, duno if he ate little things beofre bed but i wouldn't recommend that no way..

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Don't eat, if you have to eat, shove your fingers down your throat to get it out in time. DO this for a week. Voila you now are malnutritioned

i bet u can find a food program somewhere. losing weight as people said here already is all about having a good eat schedual and exercise on the right way. cardio is there to burn the fat, while ur doing cardio keep your hearth rate between 130-150. make sure u do cardio either in the morning when u wake up or after your power training. those are the times u have low ammounts of glycogeen in your body. when u wake up because u didnt eat for a while, after training because u used all the glycogeen in the power training. to burn fat u have to think like this the body has 2 ways to use energy. the first way which is the normal way is to use the glycogeen for energy the 2nd one is the body fats that are stored. thats why u have to do cardio at those times because u'll have minimal glycogeen in your body and it will use the fat as energy.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Work EVERYTHING, not just your stomach. If you want to decrease belly fat you have to work your whole body, via both resistance and cardio. Focusing on one muscle group is useless.

Stop eating well before bed, and try to get 8 hours of sleep. From your last meal to breakfast should be 12 hours, ideally.

Start eating a larger breakfast and decrease the amount of food as the day goes on.

Eat vegetables with EVERY meal. Focus on lean meats and some fruits/nuts. Earn your carbs. No white flour, soda (not even diet), candy.

And stop eating garbage...you know what that is.

Those are the basics.

lil_mageskillz

rofl i kinda had a big obese pobroblem when i was 15 i weight 270 now i invented my own diet and i now weight 152 pound 6.1 feet tall [/b]
    goodjob on losing all that weight. but now your way to skinny.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123