Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

[Weird topic] Do you Pee with the seat up?

This is a discussion on [Weird topic] Do you Pee with the seat up? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i hate it when a guy pees on the seat, but i also hate it when the seat is lifted ...
Page: 5

freakyangel

i hate it when a guy pees on the seat, but i also hate it when the seat is lifted up.... i never touch the seat cuz i think its dirty Oo, i just take it down with 1 foot lol

SilicoN

with 1 foot ?

Why not take it down with your hands, you'll still wash them after you're done :P

Ainelover

stupid question stupid answers :P anyone with some manners would put the seat up ~~

SilicoN

stupid question stupid answers :P anyone with some manners would put the seat up ~~[/b]
    If you got a good aim you don't need it rofl :lol:

freakyangel

with 1 foot ?

Why not take it down with your hands, you'll still wash them after you're done :P[/b]

ya i know ill wash my hands anw but i dnno it jus feels so dirty >.< and im not one of those girls that never want to get dirty and think highly of themselves; i dnno its jus wierd... i dont even touch the button to flush the toilet, i pull my sleeve down and then flush it (like put my sleeve between the button and my hand) and then i still wash my hands :|

SilicoN

Ok then :P But what&#39;s the problem with the button ? I don&#39;t think your bro pee&#39;s on the button :P

freakyangel

i dnno, its just.... unhygienical? or whatever the fuk u call it :|

Banned

i dnno, its just.... unhygienical? or whatever the fuk u call it :|[/b]
    Your Welcome.

freakyangel

lolz kk kk thx <3

freakyangel

lolz kk kk thx <3

SilicoN

Ok

azz

Unhappy

So do you pee with the seat up, or do you leave it down and dribble on the seat to piss off your wife, girlfriend etc etc?

[/b]
    i leave the seat down , too lazy to pull it up :P

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345