Western Union

This is a discussion on Western Union within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Sup Tommorow i gonne sell items via WU to few people , more then 2 ( people ) i can ...
Page: 1

Sup
    Tommorow i gonne sell items via WU to few people , more then 2 ( people ) i can say.
    The question is , what i saying in WU office? i need to give the WU codes of each person? or i only saying my name last name , proving my ID and i get all the money from every1?

Hopefully you understood.

sime217

the pin number they give you, their address, your address, their names, your names. be prepared for everything

ILoveYouToo

You need your address and information aswell as theirs. If you're in the US and someone is sending you money from overseas you need an ID. If someone in your country is sending you money and you have the MTCN number AND the recievers PIN id you can pick it up from any bank atm/machine that supports WU. You can get the recievers PIN id by calling WU. You will need the MTCN's/PIN's/information from each person.

I did it before , the problem is tommorow 2 people buying from me , so i dont know what to say in post office :S

ILoveYouToo

Just say you have two different relatives sending you money. Or two friends or whatever. The last time i went to pick up money through WU the guy sent it from sweden and i told them he was a friend of the family. They don't care.