Western Union

This is a discussion on Western Union within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Well im gonna be doing my 1st transaction soon and ive used search and checked out the website but there ...
Page: 1

KingSolomon

Well im gonna be doing my 1st transaction soon and ive used search and checked out the website but there are still a few things im unclear about.
    Hopefully someone here can help

1) When i send money to someone, is there an expiration date? I mean, after i send it, how long do they have to collect the money?
    2) Im sending it in USD, so do i have to convert my own currecy to USD before sending it? Or can i use my own currency and it will be converted by wu?
    3) Exactly what info do i need before i 'fill out the form'? I know i need the person's name and address but is there anything else i must know before i walk in the office and make a fool of myself?

Any answers would be appreciated.
    Thx

Zxenke

Well im gonna be doing my 1st transaction soon and ive used search and checked out the website but there are still a few things im unclear about.
    Hopefully someone here can help

1) When i send money to someone, is there an expiration date? I mean, after i send it, how long do they have to collect the money?
    2) Im sending it in USD, so do i have to convert my own currecy to USD before sending it? Or can i use my own currency and it will be converted by wu?
    3) Exactly what info do i need before i 'fill out the form'? I know i need the person's name and address but is there anything else i must know before i walk in the office and make a fool of myself?

Any answers would be appreciated.
    Thx[/b]
    1. Lol, I was the one who asked
    2. If your currency is not USD, it gets converted automatically (with a small fee)
    3. You need my home address I think, then you give me the code number, I go to WU place and pick up the money

KingSolomon

xD

Thats why i asked...cuz i didnt know either :lol: