Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

WHAT IS ALL THIS?

This is a discussion on WHAT IS ALL THIS? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I think he was light-heartedly trying to correct his error with a joke, obviously you take offense to jokes tho.[/b] ...
Page: 2

I think he was light-heartedly trying to correct his error with a joke, obviously you take offense to jokes tho.[/b]
    No, he realized he acted like an idiot, so he decided to act like an even bigger idiot.

PriestOfShadows

I think he was light-heartedly trying to correct his error with a joke, obviously you take offense to jokes tho.[/b]
    100% true, although i did not make an error, so more like 99 true

And good for you Angel, i hardly care what you think

Boyce

100% true, although i did not make an error, so more like 99 true

And good for you Angel, i hardly care what you think[/b]
    pooned

PriestOfShadows

pooned[/b]
    and that means?

agendas

I obviously knew it was a scam. I'm not a fucking turkish kid. Get over yourselves and quit freaking out about stupid stuff.

Banned

Lightbulb

I obviously knew it was a scam. I'm not a fucking turkish kid. Get over yourselves and quit freaking out about stupid stuff.[/b]
    So you knew it was a scam but you still took the time to make a topic about it and edit out all the #'s and code's for it. Rightttt

I obviously knew it was a scam. I'm not a fucking turkish kid. Get over yourselves and quit freaking out about stupid stuff.[/b]
    first u are a bit off a tard, why u ask me
    let me tell
    if U know its a SCAM then why ASK on a forum if its real ore not
    and also if u aint a fucking turk u still are a tard for asking

p.s. what has a fucking turkish kid to do with u being dumb?

Rampage

please be polite, the guy just won 500.000.00 (Five hundred Thousand pounds sterling)

agendas

So you knew it was a scam but you still took the time to make a topic about it and edit out all the #'s and code's for it. Rightttt[/b]
    Because I thought it was amusing and this is off topic so I can post whatever the hell I want you fucking jew.

PriestOfShadows

So you knew it was a scam but you still took the time to make a topic about it and edit out all the #'s and code's for it. Rightttt[/b]
    maybe he was warning some1? and its offtopic, so gtfo if you dont like it

Banned

Because I thought it was amusing and this is off topic so I can post whatever the hell I want you fucking jew.[/b]
    ROFLFLFLFLFLFL

maybe he was warning some1? and its offtopic, so gtfo if you dont like it[/b]
    your a fucking retard dude, stop talking

ROFLFLFLFLFLFL
    your a fucking retard dude, stop talking[/b]
    thats not funny you faggot, unless he's a jew himself he should get banned for saying that.

thats not funny you faggot, unless he's a jew himself he should get banned for saying that.[/b]
    Mkey then. Unless your a faggot yourself you should get banned for saying that. <_<

Ldawg

woot on topic!!

durka....

upon winning that prize money a distant relative named Ldawg would have popped into ur life:O

u guys have to take everything so fucking seriously.... man i got some (very mild) entertainment from that so lay the fuck off ...
    u guys have to question if he took it seriously or not... only proves how stupid u r for thinking some one is that stupid (apart from u).

Mkey then. Unless your a faggot yourself you should get banned for saying that. <_<[/b]
    no i shouldnt because a &#39;faggot&#39; is not a race. it&#39;s meaning has altered quite a bit from cigarettes to a male homosexual to just another term to put someone down.

anyway, thats not the point, hes being racist, you fucking fruit.

(im not jewish)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast