Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What did the pianist say to the fisherman?

This is a discussion on What did the pianist say to the fisherman? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; while we're on the topic. . i saw this in a porta-john in iraq. . .I had forgotten all about ...
Page: 2

while we're on the topic. . i saw this in a porta-john in iraq. . .I had forgotten all about it until my wife emailed it to me a bit ago.

A very unattractive, mean acting woman walks into Wal-Mart with her two kids.
    The Wal-Mart Greeter, asks, "Are they twins"?
    The ugly woman says "No, the oldest one, he's 9 and the younger one, she's 7. "Why?........Do you think they really look alike?"
    "No", replies the greeter, "I just can't believe you got laid twice"!

he certainly had enough time to write it.. .there was alot of down time just before DDay

5DollahSuckySucky

wow i never tried the paper thing on the toilet since it will just probably fall down <_< if i need to take a shit in a public bathroom i aim for the toilet and a take a shit bending down without touching the toilet seat h43r:

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by 5DollahSuckySucky
    wow i never tried the paper thing on the toilet since it will just probably fall down *<_< *if i need to take a shit in a public bathroom i aim for the toilet and a take a shit bending down without touching the toilet seat *h43r:
    Levitation FTW. :lol: Truth be told, there is probably more shit on the walls and floor than ever hit the toilet. :wacko:

TunaFishyMe

xD i dont know where you live or what kind of public washrooms you go to. Maybe you should stop going to gay strip bars xD

susGe

Public restrooms on a whole imo are usually kept pretty clean. Granted you get the occasional "wtf why is there 2 inches of water, and why the hell does it smell like the inside of someones ass" bathroom (usually at gas stations). Most other places are pretty clean though. And the whole toilet paper on the seat thing doesnt really help anything but your mind. Cause if theres crabs on the seat dont think that a thin layer of cheap TP is going to save your ass :P

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-5DollahSuckySucky
    wow i never tried the paper thing on the toilet since it will just probably fall down *<_< *if i need to take a shit in a public bathroom i aim for the toilet and a take a shit bending down without touching the toilet seat *h43r:
    Levitation FTW. :lol: Truth be told, there is probably more shit on the walls and floor than ever hit the toilet. :wacko:[/b]

hahahahahha omg, i really laughed at this one :lol:

anywa, i wouldnt shit in a public washroom... tight ur ass up and hold it till u get home h43r:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12