Is there something special about acura integras?

This is a discussion on Is there something special about acura integras? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I jsut bought this car and for the past 2 weeks people are trying to race me, example, this one ...
Page: 1

simple182

I jsut bought this car and for the past 2 weeks people are trying to race me, example, this one car drove next to me on the freeway and making like a turbo sound and he was looking at me. And many other stories. Also these two guys were trying to berak in my car when i came out of school at night, they ran off when they saw me. Is there something about these kind of cars i dont know? im really considering to resell it and get something else

QuIcK

No nothing special just stupid honda fanboys cum at the site of those pieces of shits because they think they are fast... morons just flip em off and laugh at the shitboxxes with the giant fart cans on em...

Speed

Quick , any car can be riced out not just integras lol, anyways yes its a good car often used for street racing because asides from being an affordable car it does have some good performance while racing , and since its an acura-honda theres many aftermarket parts for it to make it even faster, point is ... people think your out there to race and stuff... happened many times to me

No nothing special just stupid honda fanboys cum at the site of those pieces of shits because they think they are fast... morons just flip em off and laugh at the shitboxxes with the giant fart cans on em...[/b]

lol....sound like u got beat by one.

teggy's are nice...depending on the integra u have.... GSR, TYPE-R, LS?? teggy's are at the top of the list in cars getting stolen next to the civic. so i would get a killswitch or a aftermarket alarm, or just sell it and get a family car or something. I have a civic...and im like always paranoid about it getting stolen. Do you have anything done to it?? usually people dont mess with oem teg's. I wanted a teg.....wish i had one....you should go JDM...it would look very clean.
    reason why everybody wants to run you is probably because civic's and teg's are the cars that people trick out the most.

QuIcK

dude i have a pos buick regal that was given to me for free and i have beat many civics, integras, pos 5.0 mustangs there for the most part garbage... yes you can do a lot with em but no one does em right... the only integra that i seen that i like was a kid that i went to school with had a completely mint condition gsr running i believe 9 or 10 psi at the time he put down 372whp and like 190 torque (lol). but it wasnt riced out no stupid wing or anything body completely stock just repainted white with tasteful wheels... now i see them going by with an intake and a can... i laugh. btw im looking for 02 03 6spd max right now... ill eat up some ricers with that aswell