Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What does sehitler olmez mean?

This is a discussion on What does sehitler olmez mean? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; h43r:...
Page: 1

Default What does sehitler olmez mean?

h43r:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

if i remember correctly sum1 said it was a music band...dunno if i remembered correctly though

Zaria

I could be wrong, but I think he was a great leader in Turkish history.

Zaria

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    if i remember correctly sum1 said it was a music band...dunno if i remembered correctly though
    Yes, I did hear that one time also. But when you google it, it shows some guy from the army, although I did find an mp3 named Sehitler Olmez.

OgLaNZeRo

it means " Martyr does not die "

Diler

its a NAZI name! They're all lying! Don't you see? se[size=24]HITLER olmez

BAN! BAN! BAN!

FatM4n

Originally posted by OgLaNZeRo
    yeah support the terrorist yippe
    why even allow something like that, they encourged ppl to blwo them self in the air just to kill other ppl so they can come to heaven

A big FU to the whole clan

BuFFs_BuNNy

ermm. not even close fatman. maybe u got it if u look at turkish history especially after I.world war

OgLaNZeRo

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OgLaNZeRo
    why even allow something like that, they encourged ppl to blwo them self in the air just to kill other ppl so they can come to heaven

A big FU to the whole clan[/b]
    I dont think you understand it, You think that were terrorists? Sehits mean ; The one who helps his country, The one who knows what Allah, country, people is. The one who even defense the people who talk bad about him and dislike him the one who gives his life for these; The one who gets the throne and the one who deserve's it the most. There for dont insult people when you dont know anything about them.

Husy_The_Turk

Im the leader of that clan
    sehit =martyr
    ler = the supplementary word wich makes the word plural. Like "s" in english (book and books, sehit and sehitler)

ölmez or olmez = never die

so the meaning is "Martyries Never Die"
    thats it
    For some sweedish pigs who arent capable to check dictionary before flaming, martyr means the soldiers who were physically dead in wars for their country. In our religion they are not accepted as deads.
    And mu whole clan thanks to you for ur fu .

FatM4n

marty in my country means ppl that blow of bombs just to get in to their heaven and such things. selfbomber in other words

If we were pigs how could we conquer your country in the 1400 century (dunno the exact time)?

FatM4n

Originally posted by OgLaNZeRo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OgLaNZeRo)</div>
    Originally posted by FatM4n@
    <!--QuoteBegin-OgLaNZeRo

I dont think you understand it, You think that were terrorists? Sehits mean ; The one who helps his country, The one who knows what Allah, country, people is. The one who even defense the people who talk bad about him and dislike him the one who gives his life for these; The one who gets the throne and the one who deserve's it the most. There for dont insult people when you dont know anything about them.[/b]
    so u think it's right to kill ppl like suicide bombers do, just to defend the own ppl like alot off ppl do, everytime I check the news theres alwasy a suicide bomber that has killed numerious of innocent ppl just because he wants to defend his country, u think it's right. Do u belive that Allag thinks it's good to kill innocent ppl just to defend the ppl, kill the ppl that did the harm to ur country instead of the ppl that dont have anything to do with it. I give a shit about allah and what his belives is, it's just mumbo jumbo in my opinion. I dotn even belive theres a good/allah/mohamed it's just the biggest fairy tale on this world, theres no direct evidence that god/allah/mohamded every lived and coem on do u think theres a god that created this world/universe? It's all thanks to the big bang nothing else and because micro orginism evolved to the diffrent animals such as human, apes, fish and so on. If u wanna belive in ur allah then do so, but beliving in allah wont get urself into heaven or something like that. When u die u will just die nothing else, theres no heaven for ur soul or anything like that. Thats what I have to say about gods and shit like that.

Peace and make love not martyr

Husy_The_Turk

Originally posted by Husy_The_Turk
    Im the leader of that clan
    sehit =martyr
    ler = the supplementary word wich makes the word plural. Like "s" in english (book and books, sehit and sehitler)

ölmez or olmez = never die

so the meaning is "Martyries Never Die"
    thats it
    For some sweedish pigs who arent capable to check dictionary before flaming, martyr means the soldiers who were physically dead in wars for their country. In our religion they are not accepted as deads. *
    And mu whole clan thanks to you for ur fu .
    i respect sweeden and their history. and i also never blame sweeden for some pigs from that nation . and if some people are facing difficulties in understanding english phrases and sentences please here an interpreter or ask the sentence i worte above if it contains any flaming to a whole nation or only some
    thank you

FatM4n

I read that u wrote some, but some can mean many or little , theres no direct number.

Husy_The_Turk

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by OgLaNZeRo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OgLaNZeRo)
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-OgLaNZeRo

I dont think you understand it, You think that were terrorists? Sehits mean ; The one who helps his country, The one who knows what Allah, country, people is. The one who even defense the people who talk bad about him and dislike him the one who gives his life for these; The one who gets the throne and the one who deserve's it the most. There for dont insult people when you dont know anything about them.[/b]
    so u think it's right to kill ppl like suicide bombers do, just to defend the own ppl like alot off ppl do, everytime I check the news theres alwasy a suicide bomber that has killed numerious of innocent ppl just because he wants to defend his country, u think it's right. Do u belive that Allag thinks it's good to kill innocent ppl just to defend the ppl, kill the ppl that did the harm to ur country instead of the ppl that dont have anything to do with it. I give a shit about allah and what his belives is, it's just mumbo jumbo in my opinion. I dotn even belive theres a good/allah/mohamed it's just the biggest fairy tale on this world, theres no direct evidence that god/allah/mohamded every lived and coem on do u think theres a god that created this world/universe? It's all thanks to the big bang nothing else and because micro orginism evolved to the diffrent animals such as human, apes, fish and so on. If u wanna belive in ur allah then do so, but beliving in allah wont get urself into heaven or something like that. When u die u will just die nothing else, theres no heaven for ur soul or anything like that. Thats what I have to say about gods and shit like that.

Peace and make love not martyr[/b][/quote]

the honor of being martyr, is only given by our god. and in our religion , "Kuran-ı Kerim" our holy book is the words of our god. And he says "u can NOT waste or get away the life i gave you by yourselves. u have to live ur fate". that sentence contains 2 meanings

1) You can NOT kill people. Only the god has the privillage to take the life back from our bodies. So if u are killing someone, that means ur pretending to be god. So you are not a muslim anymore and you are out of our religion. That means u can not take the honor of being martyr in our religion. U may be considered as a martyr by terrorist groups or organizations but no not by the god. U are a person who killed people which were living the fate that god gave them. And the hell is where u will go.
    2) You can NOT kill yourself (commit suicide). Because you have to complete the test which i gave to you (fate). If u kill yourself, that means you denied the test from the god. And the hell is where u will go

and suicide bombers contain BOTH meanings that means 2x Hell ^^ .
    Usama bin laden, and some other muslims who act like him. They think they are muslims but the holy book of our religion "Kuran-ı Kerim" needs high level brains and minds. Otherwise it may be misunderstood by primary school graduated people. The suicide bombers and their groups they belong to are completely weak of mind and our religion must be teached to them by a cleaver and smart muslim.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast