Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What does sehitler olmez mean?

This is a discussion on What does sehitler olmez mean? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by FatM4n I read that u wrote some, but some can mean many or little , theres no ...
Page: 2

Husy_The_Turk

Originally posted by FatM4n
    I read that u wrote some, but some can mean many or little , theres no direct number.
    u know how many i mean

Originally posted by FatM4n
    marty in my country means ppl that blow of bombs just to get in to their heaven and such things. selfbomber in other words

If we were pigs how could we conquer your country in the 1400 century (dunno the exact time)?
    F4tman in my country Swedish male=gay does it mean it's same everywhere? Or thing that I am right? I hope not :lol:

Btw my real name Tomi comes originally christian martyr called Saint Stephanus ( I am luterian and we don't even have martys :lol: ) I hope it doesn't mean I am related to terrorists because I work as police officer and that info would cost my work

OgLaNZeRo

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by OgLaNZeRo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OgLaNZeRo)
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-OgLaNZeRo

it means " Martyr does not die "

yeah support the terrorist yippe
    why even allow something like that, they encourged ppl to blwo them self in the air just to kill other ppl so they can come to heaven

A big FU to the whole clan
    I dont think you understand it, You think that were terrorists? Sehits mean ; The one who helps his country, The one who knows what Allah, country, people is. The one who even defense the people who talk bad about him and dislike him the one who gives his life for these; The one who gets the throne and the one who deserve's it the most. There for dont insult people when you dont know anything about them.[/b]
    so u think it's right to kill ppl like suicide bombers do, just to defend the own ppl like alot off ppl do, everytime I check the news theres alwasy a suicide bomber that has killed numerious of innocent ppl just because he wants to defend his country, u think it's right. Do u belive that Allag thinks it's good to kill innocent ppl just to defend the ppl, kill the ppl that did the harm to ur country instead of the ppl that dont have anything to do with it. I give a shit about allah and what his belives is, it's just mumbo jumbo in my opinion. I dotn even belive theres a good/allah/mohamed it's just the biggest fairy tale on this world, theres no direct evidence that god/allah/mohamded every lived and coem on do u think theres a god that created this world/universe? It's all thanks to the big bang nothing else and because micro orginism evolved to the diffrent animals such as human, apes, fish and so on. If u wanna belive in ur allah then do so, but beliving in allah wont get urself into heaven or something like that. When u die u will just die nothing else, theres no heaven for ur soul or anything like that. Thats what I have to say about gods and shit like that.

Peace and make love not martyr[/b][/quote]

If you want to see it as terrorism.. ok, but dont forget there are millions of difference between terrorism and martyr, Being an Country as muslims doesnt mean being a terrorsm.. maybe you cant see the difference between it but you can see the martyrs in Iraq. Because our martyrs dont die by suicide in a building, Mostly our mortyrs die because they get bombed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12