Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What the FUCK is going on here on these forums...?

This is a discussion on What the FUCK is going on here on these forums...? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Sure, we take care, but we never said the reponse time had to be 2 hours or any period of ...
Page: 2

Sure, we take care, but we never said the reponse time had to be 2 hours or any period of time. We do have jobs beyond this forum.

Also, only festo and I can change forum passwords. The rest of mods can only take care of topics/posts.

NightOwl

does he have to say again?? HE IS A MOD=NO ACCOUNT EDITING.

Ok, now I need to take Rayne's advice -_-

NightOwl

does he have to say again?? HE IS A MOD=NO ACCOUNT EDITING.

Ok, now I need to take Rayne's advice -_-

Diler

Well I did sent a PM to Festo when he was online, so I thought I'll get an answer in a couple of hours but didn't get ANY response, so I got a bit pissed. I am trully sorry for that.

Diler

Well I did sent a PM to Festo when he was online, so I thought I'll get an answer in a couple of hours but didn't get ANY response, so I got a bit pissed. I am trully sorry for that.

Rayne_of_death

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I have no "power" on these forums when it comes to that. *I'm just a mod, I cant edit user details. *

Hell, I even got a 0 on my assignment last night because from 5-11 I was msn'd/pm'd every 5 minutes about the servers, dc, hacked, rollbacks, customer support I got no work done whatsoever
    I'm sorry, Phantom, but I think rl is more important then a game. If you need to do homework/rl stuff maybe you should turn the computer off. You really need to get a good education, hon. You don't want to end up working for the monkey's of K2... Do you?

Diler, he just said he doesnt have that kind of power. You really should read all of the posts instead of scaning over it quickly. Devile said he or Festo would fix it. Just give him time.

Rayne_of_death

I have no "power" on these forums when it comes to that. *I'm just a mod, I cant edit user details. *

Hell, I even got a 0 on my assignment last night because from 5-11 I was msn'd/pm'd every 5 minutes about the servers, dc, hacked, rollbacks, customer support I got no work done whatsoever
    I'm sorry, Phantom, but I think rl is more important then a game. If you need to do homework/rl stuff maybe you should turn the computer off. You really need to get a good education, hon. You don't want to end up working for the monkey's of K2... Do you?

Diler, he just said he doesnt have that kind of power. You really should read all of the posts instead of scaning over it quickly. Devile said he or Festo would fix it. Just give him time.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Rayne_of_death+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rayne_of_death)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

Diler, he just said he doesnt have that kind of power. You really should read all of the posts instead of scaning over it quickly. Devile said he or Festo would fix it. Just give him time.[/b]
    Cant do my work without a computer

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Rayne_of_death+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rayne_of_death)</div>

Diler, he just said he doesnt have that kind of power. You really should read all of the posts instead of scaning over it quickly. Devile said he or Festo would fix it. Just give him time.[/b]
    Cant do my work without a computer

Diler

Rayne you didn't understand what I've ment. There were 2 things.
    1. Account on the forum (hacked) PM sent to Festo
    2. Account in the game (hacked) PM sent to Phantom, because I've heard he has got the contacts and he can get your hacked account rollbacked.

Diler

Rayne you didn't understand what I've ment. There were 2 things.
    1. Account on the forum (hacked) PM sent to Festo
    2. Account in the game (hacked) PM sent to Phantom, because I've heard he has got the contacts and he can get your hacked account rollbacked.

Rayne_of_death

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    Originally posted by Rayne_of_death@

Cant do my work without a computer [/b]
    Yes, but you can get on a computer without turning on msn/game/forums. Sorry for highjacking the thread and sorry for sounding like a mother hen. Phantom asked for it... Oh and while I am offtopic. Glad to see you replied to the boredom thread in the other forum... :P

Diler, I understood perfectly. If you read my first post you might understand what I meant as well...

Rayne_of_death

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    Originally posted by Rayne_of_death@

Cant do my work without a computer [/b]
    Yes, but you can get on a computer without turning on msn/game/forums. Sorry for highjacking the thread and sorry for sounding like a mother hen. Phantom asked for it... Oh and while I am offtopic. Glad to see you replied to the boredom thread in the other forum... :P

Diler, I understood perfectly. If you read my first post you might understand what I meant as well...

Dragonfaire

Oh Will

Dragonfaire

Oh Will

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast