Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What kind is good clan leader?

This is a discussion on What kind is good clan leader? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div> Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro) <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfaire @ <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki A leader that looks like Angenie Jolie ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfaire
    @

<!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki

A leader that looks like Angenie Jolie FTW
    I swear I want to punch her <_<
    jealousy wont get you anywhere -_- ... im pretty sure that is cuz she stole brad pit :lol:

I agree with zaraki, if the leader is Angelina Jolie, thats the best clan [/b]
    No it is because of how Thomas talks about her [/b][/quote]

Jessica Alba beats Jolie's silicons any day :wub:

a good leader needs to forgive and forget......

oh and a good leader also needs to kick losers like progressive and krieger out of their clan who try and ruin good 8 v 8's against tormentors :P

fortunately Glarfist was on the same wavelength and stopepd to let us butcher them before we carried on our 8 v 8... Glarfist is a good leader i would say

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    a good leader needs to forgive and forget......
    I said I am not good leader because I am lazy...also with this matter. I still like Thomas tough, he has proven to be man of words so many times and one of the best 1 vs 1 has been with him :wub:

What I believe to be good leader qualifications

1. Trustable
    2. Show example ( u cannot really recuire clanies to do things if U don't do things yourself )
    3. Fair
    4. Can explain his actions/decisions even they are "bad" like kicking someone
    5. Is straight lined...I mean doesn't change his moods and stick his decisions, so all know his guideline and doesn't "bend" those.
    6. Knows it's just a game and can have fun with clanies
    7. Knows his clanies and can solve problems
    8. Knows how to take to clan...choosing right people is actually really important for clan spirit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123