Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

What kind of Phone / PDA do you have?

This is a discussion on What kind of Phone / PDA do you have? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; is the HTC Diamond any good? it seems "slow" if u look at the menus and all that stuff :S[/b] ...
Page: 2

is the HTC Diamond any good? it seems "slow" if u look at the menus and all that stuff :S[/b]
    It will probably be the best phone out there for an year or so.

this is what i have

http://www.ringhk.com/nokia/nokian73.jpg

HTC Diamond

http://www.ringhk.com/htc/htctouchdiamond.jpg

N95

http://www.ringhk.com/nokia/nokian958gb.jpg

Iphone is so bad for Canadian users because of the following

Yup, there's been a major outcry from the public in regards to the Iphone pricing up here. $199 startout pluss $35 activation, then the cheapest monthly package is $60 which includes:
    150 anytime minutes
    400mb data
    125 txt messages.
    then add in the $6.95 access fee (total cash grab), $15 for voicemail/call display, 911 fee and taxes, and all that is going to set you back $90/month, and that barely gives you 2 hours of talk time, and no long distance (up here, long distanc is extra, even if you aren't roaming).

And now Bell/Telus want to charge 15cents for incoming text messages.[/b]

TunaFishyMe

the plan has changed...now it is add on data plan for 30 ... 6GBs...which is definitely more than anyone needs. At&t's "unlimited" plan is only 5Gb but that is still more than youll ever use. Time offer until August 31 then its back to the 400Meg bs

J

I don't know. I love Sidekick's plans. 20 dollars a month for unlimited texting and unlimited internet. And I don't talk on the phone nearly as much as I text, so I'm just put on the family plan with my parents.

Psy

I have two cell phones, in case one gets stolen (Having a blackberry stolen twice and no phone really sucks. Yes it was stolen at least once, I know because I called the guy up and asked for it back, he said 'no&#39. I also carry around 2 wallets in case someone pulls a gun on me and mugs me. One wallet has $500-$1000 CASH (usually around 900) in it plus my license, the other has 10-20$ + my temporary license. If you haven't figured it out already, I'm a very calculative person.

Anyways, on to the phones!

My backup phone looks a lot like this, but in comparison mine is a bit more elongated. Someone's going to come in and say "BUT PSY! Getting one of those temporary cell phones from 7-11 will save you money!" Truth be told, I use the backup for business/non friends. Now someone will say "BUT PSY! Let it go to voicemail!" I am an American. I like to live lavishly. If I want to add another phone to my plan for a few dollars more a month instead of giving those few dollars to starving Africans so I can make my life a little bit easier, then I'll do it.

EpsaNomaly

iPhone (not 3G) 16 Gb

Perfect phone for me with all the features and the data plan, also I use it as an iPod so much so it was a great purchase

i have a slivr, i've had it for like 2 years (its a really thin, non-flip phone)
    i've dropped it probably over 100 times and it still works perfect

EDIT DOUBLE POST FTW

lol it is a shame that when you have a great phone such as iphone, yet you cant use it to its full extend due to crappy providers.

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

I also carry around 2 wallets in case someone pulls a gun on me and mugs me. One wallet has $500-$1000 CASH (usually around 900) in it plus my license, the other has 10-20$ + my temporary license. If you haven't figured it out already, I'm a very calculative person.[/b]
    Kinda tricky but nowadays people shoot first then ask for your wallet.

BTW did you think about building a fallout shelter in ur cellar? :lol:

TunaFishyMe

why does someone need 1k of cash on them? Credit Card?

Banned

I have two cell phones, in case one gets stolen (Having a blackberry stolen twice and no phone really sucks. Yes it was stolen at least once, I know because I called the guy up and asked for it back, he said 'no&#39. I also carry around 2 wallets in case someone pulls a gun on me and mugs me. One wallet has $500-$1000 CASH (usually around 900) in it plus my license, the other has 10-20$ + my temporary license. If you haven't figured it out already, I'm a very calculative person.[/b]
    lol psy man thats so... rofl

http://www.cnettv.com/9742-1_53-50002265.h...e;picks;title;8

HTC Diamond brief review / first look

Banned

BlackJack 2

ResTrikteD

I don't know. I love Sidekick's plans. 20 dollars a month for unlimited texting and unlimited internet. And I don't talk on the phone nearly as much as I text, so I'm just put on the family plan with my parents.[/b]
    fuck yeah. i have a sidekick slide [lx was too bulky for skating&just everyday life for me]. it's probably the best thing i've bought in a long time. i didnt even have a phone up until like 5 months ago, now I'm ALWAYS on it haha.

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Have the LG shine, its alright.. I have a little over 3gb's of music on the sd card.. Still would prefer something else tho..

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast