What is a kkk rally?

This is a discussion on What is a kkk rally? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; What is a kkk rally? And what are the black panthers? i heard they are something related to the kkk ...
Page: 1

RiseAgainst_

Thumbs up

What is a kkk rally?

And what are the black panthers? i heard they are something related to the kkk rally in some way.

Im asking just to increase my culture, no stupid answers pls (aligator and 5dollah)

I tried googleing it but it didnt bring me good information.

Thanks

5DollahSuckySucky

Elvis was a hero to most
    But he never meant shit to me you see
    Straight up racist that sucker was
    Simple and plain
    Mother fuck him and John Wayne
    FIGHT THE POWER

RiseAgainst_

I knew u would post a stupid comment.

Matador

kkk rally is when white americans who usually hated blacks would gather together and go "black" hunting. The black panthers was an all african american civil rights movement group who used violence to try to get their way. They robbed banks kill white city officials and everything.

5DollahSuckySucky

kkk started after civil war cuz they were angry blacks gotz their freedom. black panthers started after malcolm x died.
    like kkk started 100 years b4 black panthers

RiseAgainst_

Ok ok ty

Banned

kkk started after civil war cuz they were angry blacks gotz their freedom. black panthers started after malcolm x died.
    like kkk started 100 years b4 black panthers[/b]
    Actually, the KKK was formed as a nonracial organization. They would take local men who beat their wives and didn't support their familys and beat them. It was just turned into a racial group in later years.