Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

What makes someone old school?

This is a discussion on What makes someone old school? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; USKO has been publically playable for 4 years now and there are many many servers now. As my topic title ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

USKO has been publically playable for 4 years now and there are many many servers now.

As my topic title says what makes an old school player now and who on here do you feel are the new old school?

Also do the new generation of old school players feel that the new players have the skills or they too lack the skills that the orginal players once said about you.

I know this thread going to stir alot of ego and if anyone trys to act like mr big they will get a Mr big banning for getting out of line.

Now feel free to disguss.

Banned

People who tinkered with Adonis.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

People who tinkered with Adonis.[/b]
    I was refferign to USKO not the orginal MYKO servers.

Uzu

I think the game experience you have makes you an oldschool gamer, also how skilled you are on every class and your knowledge about KO. I'd say about 2-3years+

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

USKO has been publically playable for 4 years now and there are many many servers now.

As my topic title says what makes an old school player now and who on here do you feel are the new old school?

Also do the new generation of old school players feel that the new players have the skills or they too lack the skills that the orginal players once said about you.

I know this thread going to stir alot of ego and if anyone trys to act like mr big they will get a Mr big banning for getting out of line.

Now feel free to disguss.[/b]
    people that was on the internet long before ko was released in the telnet days ';-p in 1989

Now feel free to disguss.[/b]

I would think anyone who played beta is oldschool? Its all really a matter of opnion. :X
    New players prolly arnt as hardcore players as much as the old school were...probualy do to the fact this game has gone to the birds imo.

Ignore Me Senior Member

I've played since Feb 2006 - I'm not old school.

Qualitys of old school I envy.
    • Go from leveling to PvP without a minute to get ready.
    • Understands opponents weakness cos they're skilled at all chars.
    • Make a party if they want to level.

Only qualitys I don't envy. They won't scroll cos every cent is like gold dust to them. They treat time like its worthless.

I gotta say that every new generation is better than the previous in terms of skills

but i always believe that Experience >> Skills

even if u take a stupid person from the street an let him work on a microchips company for 3 years he will be able to be a pro in making microchips

in other words players who r playing for over 3 years (And Still playing atm) r more experienced than the new ones

ppl who quitted a while ago who were pro and skilled they lost this essential part which is Experience cuz loads of changes happened in these 3+ years

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

I gotta say that every new generation is better than the previous in terms of skills

but i always believe that Experience >> Skills

even if u take a stupid person from the street an let him work on a microchips company for 3 years he will be able to be a pro in making microchips

in other words players who r playing for over 3 years (And Still playing atm) r more experienced than the new ones

ppl who quitted a while ago who were pro and skilled they lost this essential part which is Experience cuz loads of changes happened in these 3+ years[/b]
    yeah experience is a key facor in this issue, ';-x

i would say people who played on original kngith online, or early knight empire

thats +/- 2 -3 years or playing

Banned

Exclamation

i would say people who played on original kngith online, or early knight empire

thats +/- 2 -3 years or playing[/b]
    i used to play ke ;x

Richie

Oldschool = anyone who played before Turks took over!

::ShockWave::

Well I think the real old school are not here anymore, but I guess any guy who plays his server from the start and didnt leave it
    for years is considered oldschool, because everyone on his server knows him

Banned

depends on where and to whom you are declaring yourself oldschool.. if it was to general ko4life population.. prolly some1 who played when ares was only server.. h34r:

though to be honest.. anyone whos been playing this game for over 2 years is oldschool.. 2 years is a LOT in a game lifetime

i think i can call myself oldschool cypher cuz i still remember when luring 9999999999999 scorpions and kill them all at once was the shit for exp in old piana village times h34r: and hundreds of people killing gobs and haungas would run when some1 lured haunga warrior cuz haunga warrior was like.. the ultimate badass h34r:

ph ya and sometimes gm would spawn like 5 hell hounds in town just to mess with ppl cuz it would take a billion ppl to kill them

The king. Senior Member

people who know my first character name on ares is oldschool

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast