Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

What makes someone old school?

This is a discussion on What makes someone old school? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i will say .. your old school if u played back in the breth/piana days, cant remember when KE came ...
Page: 3

Speed

i will say .. your old school if u played back in the breth/piana days, cant remember when KE came out ? all i know is i registered around november 2004

good memories.. now its all about the items, theres still good players , but a good player with +0's and +7's wont beat an average babashopper with +3's and +9's

Im old school played in piana village when there wasnt even shells / raptors and stuff

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Im old school played in piana village when there wasnt even shells / raptors and stuff [/b]
    There's always been raptors :blink:

Banned Senior Member

To me Oldschool players are those who played back in KO and had an understanding of the game, I dont consider myself as far as others on here but I was able to do pretty damn well for myself coming into Diez late into the server

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

To me Oldschool players are those who played back in KO and had an understanding of the game, I dont consider myself as far as others on here but I was able to do pretty damn well for myself coming into Diez late into the server[/b]
    showoff...
    I made my Diez priest when KE came out. Coincidentally when bought a new PC

I'm old school. I remember the days of zombie hill

And luring that scorpion field, killing haunga thinking how hard they were and how haunga warriors were like the hardest to kill. Or the vokers who aoe'd goblins and the paper mages

<3 the days

Plus I&#39;m the original account owner

There&#39;s always been raptors :blink:[/b]
    Didnt they implent it later? Never saw them then :P

Speed

lol theres always been raptors XD but they looked like halberd

Didnt they implent it later? Never saw them then :P[/b]
    Pre-KE they had another look,
    just like II, elixir(?) not sure.

Raptor looked like a halberd i think. Better wait for other responses.

Speed

there was no II in old KO, it came with KE forgotten temple, but yes items had other looks

elixir looked like an elemental staff i think (crappy :P) , raptor as halberd, impact was a small stick with a white ball at the top lol

The ones who xped at DK Hill and got pwned by DT spawning there, thats Old School :P

Banned Senior Member

there was no II in old KO, it came with KE forgotten temple, but yes items had other looks

elixir looked like an elemental staff i think (crappy :P) , raptor as halberd, impact was a small stick with a white ball at the top lol[/b]
    II was in KO, it&#39;s just that people rarely EVER did the FT back then, the first time it was done on Diez was with GM help in KO, and then it wasn&#39;t done again for a year or so till KE when we started doing it regulary

And Dro, I didn&#39;t know Mexicans had personal computers, go back to your café

For me as Dro said old school are the players who like really felt they were on an adventure while playing KO, who faced every level as if it was a real big ass challenge.

I mean, I remember dieing at lvl 50 was like FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I DIEDD!

And I could take ages lvling with a decent clan, coz we kept luring Trolls on the macroers at the old ash knight spot and I was always the swiftless priest that got pwned.

I played a bit after Cypher came out and got to 62 when lvl 70 was cap. I SUCKED. Really, I SUCKED big time, but I don&#39;t consider me Old School since there where people that played from before than me and I thought they were old school then and now.

Also, I don&#39;t believe in the new school - old school vs bull shit. As mike said, anyone who is a good team player or a great 1v1 oponent should be considered gg.

For me, its just a GG concept, no new school, old school. All players are the same, whereas they are good or bad. The great ones will always be GG&#39;s no matter whether they started 2 months ago and have a gift for KO or if they played since beta was out.

i say im old school from pathos ;p (gosh 2 years and 2 months....) and 1 year on old MyKo - Odin but nvm ^^

Speed

II was in KO, it&#39;s just that people rarely EVER did the FT back then, the first time it was done on Diez was with GM help in KO, and then it wasn&#39;t done again for a year or so till KE when we started doing it regulary

And Dro, I didn&#39;t know Mexicans had personal computers, go back to your café[/b]
    really ?? i dont remember FT in old ko xD, i tought it was closed !.. at least thats what i remember

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast